Author Topic: Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US solder?  (Read 13515 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US solder?
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2016, 03:53:46 pm »
It is just some kind of Pavlovian reaction that you INSIST on every time the Dems are mention you have to toss a backhanded slap at #nevertrump?

They have nothing to do with this.

But then again in your small little mind Trump can do no wrong and even helpful constructive criticism...like how he should have just been gracious and let this one incident die...you take as a slam and an insult by the supposed #nevertrump people on here.  Can't dare criticize the King.  He is perfect...he is without fault.

Get over yourself.  From a public relations and public affairs perspective...he should have taken the highroad...said "that's nice he's entitled to his opinion" and let it go.

That's not the view of a #nevertrump person or someone who because they are criticizing wants Hillary to win...that's an objective professional opinion that you would get from 99.9% of the high dollar PR firms in the country.

He's doing more harm than good to himself and with every tweet and with every further comment on the situation he's stoking an unnecessary fire and giving the Hillary Campaign soundbites for her next ad.

This is perfectly said!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2016, 04:12:28 pm »
Already determined not to vote for tRump my heart further broke when he went after the mother of Capt. Khan.

My son was a Captain serving in the infantry during the Clinton administration.

Trump attacked every mother whose son served our country in uniform.   I am so sorry for the vitriol heaped on that mother by a republican candidate.

That there are many here who agree with the attack assures me that they have no son or daughter who served America in uniform.   These same people who endorse the attack were mightily affronted when Hillary went after Pat Smith.

Seems lots of people have a black soul.

Offline WAC

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2016, 04:38:17 pm »
It should be noted by all that 'the two closest advisors to Obama and Hillary are 'Practicing Islamic Muslims'........neither make a move or refraining from without these consults....which has been stated via "staff members" of Hillary and Obama.

Most Westerners are not familiar with the Sunni Muslim Brotherhood revival of the doctrine of muruna, which literally means "stealth" or "flexibility." It is "far worse than taqiyya, since it sanctions all prohibitions that block Muslim interests, even blasphemous ones. Muruna allows Muslims to sow division and confusion in the Western world" and is a strategy of deception.

Valerie Jarrett...Obama's Shadow...

Huma Abedin......Hillary's Shadow...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2016, 04:42:10 pm »
Already determined not to vote for tRump my heart further broke when he went after the mother of Capt. Khan.

Trump attacked every mother whose son served our country in uniform.   I am so sorry for the vitriol heaped on that mother by a republican candidate.

That there are many here who agree with the attack assures me that they have no son or daughter who served America in uniform.   These same people who endorse the attack were mightily affronted when Hillary went after Pat Smith.

As the mother of a soldier, I want to thank you for this post, @Rivergirl

It is absolutely inexcusable and shameful that Trump went after this woman who had lost so much.

The more I hear from him, the more I believe he is evil.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline WAC

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2016, 04:51:07 pm »
Did you not know that as Clinton paraded Khan and the mothers of thugs .....Hillary did NOT give room for mothers of Officers or military who lost their sons that same place of honor?????

People realize this was fully a "Political" move and had nothing whatsoever to do with the mans son....they used him for "bait'  to get the Muslim vote and attempt to get people to oppose the Rep. candidate for President.

We already know Hillary botched it by claiming this woman was crying over Hillary's breaking the glass ceiling when in fact she spoke out against the Clintons for using her to get the Muslim vote...it was a lie....they admitted it later......

This is the Photo they put out.....when in fact the woman was a Bernie supporting upset he lost........

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2016, 04:56:13 pm »
Did you not know that as Clinton paraded Khan and the mothers of thugs .....Hillary did NOT give room for mothers of Officers or military who lost their sons that same place of honor?????

People realize this was fully a "Political" move and had nothing whatsoever to do with the mans son....they used him for "bait'  to get the Muslim vote and attempt to get people to oppose the Rep. candidate for President.

We already know Hillary botched it by claiming this woman was crying over Hillary's breaking the glass ceiling when in fact she spoke out against the Clintons for using her to get the Muslim vote...it was a lie....they admitted it later......

This is the Photo they put out.....when in fact the woman was a Bernie supporting upset he lost........

And you would have a willing audience if your boy Trump hadn't made a total fool of himself by going after this family.  Now, nobody gives a damn about what Hillary did and Trump has, once again, made himself the topic of the campaign.

And when the campaign is about Trump, he is losing.

geronl

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2016, 04:58:13 pm »
I'm beginning to suspect that Trump supporters are all as nuts as he is.

Let it go, people. Let it go.

Offline WAC

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2016, 04:58:45 pm »

Hillary rallying in Muslim temple in Ohio.... promises to tackle systemic muslim racism........

At the very least Trumps aligning with right people...Mrs. Pence leads in prayer....

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2016, 05:02:41 pm »
Hillary rallying in Muslim temple in Ohio.... promises to tackle systemic muslim racism........

At the very least Trumps aligning with right people...Mrs. Pence leads in prayer....

And who else are "the right people"?  Muslims are American citizens, too.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2016, 05:06:06 pm »

That's an AME church.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2016, 05:06:23 pm »
Trump attacked every mother whose son served our country in uniform.
I don't believe he did (and it should be stated that I've never been a Trump defender) - not anywhere near as much as Hillary, the Democrats and the media attacked Pat Smith, mother of the man whose death in Benghazi most certainly may be attributed to Hillary Clinton.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WAC

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2016, 05:11:56 pm »
Shoebat.com is a way out site to me; but he may be hitting the mark that Khan has extensively written on Sharia law and may be a firm believer in it; if this is so, it certainly changes perspectives.

Here Khan writes on Sharia law:

http://shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

Said Ramadan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Said_Ramadan

I truly think too many here are not interested in the facts about this man Khan and his involvement in bringing Muslims to this country nor his loyalty to Islamic Law above and beyond the Constitution.

Too often people respond to emotional push buttons muslims know the public will respond to rather than seek to learn about those who are pushing them, more important just what the Islamic push in this country is about. Muslims see this nation thru Islamic doctrine, not as Americans do...but they will use what they know to deceptively fool them.

The word Peace is a good example.......they use it alot as means of saying they are on the same page as Muslims....but to a Muslim there is Peace 'ONLY' thru Islam, which they fail to elaborate when they speak of Peace in order to deceive people.

It is a dangerous thing to think that Muslims are speaking the same "language" when in fact what they see the meaning of it vastly different.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2016, 05:22:16 pm »
That's an AME church.

Wow.  That's another HUGE gaffe by the Trump gang.   ****sheep****

Muslims..... Methodists........... what's the difference??
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:23:28 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2016, 05:24:48 pm »
I don't believe he did (and it should be stated that I've never been a Trump defender) - not anywhere near as much as Hillary, the Democrats and the media attacked Pat Smith, mother of the man whose death in Benghazi most certainly may be attributed to Hillary Clinton.

But it does point back to the fact that Trump is a Democrat, and treats military families with disregard.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2016, 05:29:11 pm »
Some are saying this is weak source.  This is one of his published papers/thesis.

How is this weak? When will Hillary publish or release her paper on Alinsky in the early 1970s?

Shoebat.com is a way out site to me; but he may be hitting the mark that Khan has extensively written on Sharia law and may be a firm believer in it; if this is so, it certainly changes perspectives.

Here Khan writes on Sharia law:

http://shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

Said Ramadan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Said_Ramadan
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:29:34 pm by LonestarDream »
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline WAC

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2016, 05:35:24 pm »
That's an AME church.

Which could mean anything today as they welcome anyone and any beliefs.......I am checking now further...apparently 'Imani Temple's' are a 'break off' from the Catholic church...the founder made a public break with the Roman Catholic Church on The Phil Donahue Show, and was excommunicated that year for his positions.

It generally favors the black community at this particular one but seems Hillary's Vp Kain is quite familiar with and why this was chosen.  I have to keep searching but did not intend to mislead...with all the scarfs and the name on the Banner I indeed assumed too quickly so thank you for your observation.....

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2016, 05:38:34 pm »

Which could mean anything today as they welcome anyone and any beliefs.......I am checking now further...apparently 'Imani Temple's' are a 'break off' from the Catholic church...the founder made a public break with the Roman Catholic Church on The Phil Donahue Show, and was excommunicated that year for his positions.

It generally favors the black community at this particular one but seems Hillary's Vp Kain is quite familiar with and why this was chosen.  I have to keep searching but did not intend to mislead...with all the scarfs and the name on the Banner I indeed assumed too quickly so thank you for your observation.....

They all look alike...........

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2016, 05:38:40 pm »

Your welcome.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2016, 05:40:17 pm »
Of course you didn't.  The issue is the gathering threat to The West by these fellow travelers.

Looks like the Khan's are going to vetted over the coming weeks, especially in regards as to who benefited from the immigration practice.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:41:09 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2016, 05:40:50 pm »

I truly think too many here are not interested in the facts about this man Khan and his involvement in bringing Muslims to this country nor his loyalty to Islamic Law above and beyond the Constitution.

Too often people respond to emotional push buttons muslims know the public will respond to rather than seek to learn about those who are pushing them, more important just what the Islamic push in this country is about. Muslims see this nation thru Islamic doctrine, not as Americans do...but they will use what they know to deceptively fool them.

The word Peace is a good example.......they use it alot as means of saying they are on the same page as Muslims....but to a Muslim there is Peace 'ONLY' thru Islam, which they fail to elaborate when they speak of Peace in order to deceive people.

It is a dangerous thing to think that Muslims are speaking the same "language" when in fact what they see the meaning of it vastly different.

The smarter play would have been to go after Hillary fornusing this family as as prop and her failed record in the ME.   

But no Trump...and now his followers and media sycophants decide the low road is the way to go and trash a Gold Star family.

Proud of yourselves?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:43:17 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2016, 05:42:52 pm »
Sadly, Comey has let Hillary off the hook and she is looking to coast to victory in Nov.

The smarter play wpild have been to go after Hillary fornusing this family as as prop and her failed record in the ME.   

But no Trump...and now his followers and media sycophants decide the low road is the way to go and trash a Gold Star family.

Proud of yourselves?

« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:43:45 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2016, 05:46:23 pm »

You should really stick to the Trump only section of TBR until you learn how to post like an adult. 

Its the only place this kind of drivel sounds intelligent.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2016, 05:47:35 pm »
Sadly, Comey has let Hillary off the hook and she is looking to coast to victory in Nov.

What does that have to do with this?

Oh yeah NOTHING!

You're just thread jacking.

geronl

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2016, 05:50:00 pm »
What does that have to do with this?

Oh yeah NOTHING!

You gotta remember they expected  the FBI to hand this to Trump  by default. They obviously don't think he can do it on his own

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2016, 05:58:51 pm »
Trump and his people would now be smart, when ask, say "Khan who?",
But of course, the cannot.
Like Ron White being arrested for public intoxication, Trump and company may have the right to remain silent, but lack the ability to do so.
At most, Trump and the trolley dodgers should offer condolences to the son, stop, and move on to the next subject.
They just don't have the decorum or restraint to do this.