Author Topic: Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US solder?  (Read 13514 times)

Offline GilesB

Re: Who is Khizr Khan, the father of a fallen US solder?
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2016, 08:38:29 am »

You wrote Trump wants to violate the constitution by not allowing ALL muslim refugees in.

False, no-one is advocating allowing ALL Muslim refugees in. trump was advocating for banning ALL Muslims...period.  Big difference from what you wrote. Second, the article that Honest John referenced and I said that I had read also was one referring to Muslims refusing to bury a terrorist in their town in France..
You are wrong about what I said and what Trump advocates.  I was characterizing Khan's speech.  Trump calls for a TEMPORARY ban in order to devise a better screening process.  If one does not want ANY muslims denied entry (Trump wants to ban SOME, not all), then they logically want ALL.

Are you trying to imply that because John posted the article and you commented on it then all muslims have repudiated radical islam?  Or does it mean I cannot comment about the fact that Khan did not?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2016, 08:50:09 am »
You are wrong about what I said and what Trump advocates.  I was characterizing Khan's speech.  Trump calls for a TEMPORARY ban in order to devise a better screening process.  If one does not want ANY muslims denied entry (Trump wants to ban SOME, not all), then they logically want ALL.

Are you trying to imply that because John posted the article and you commented on it then all muslims have repudiated radical islam?  Or does it mean I cannot comment about the fact that Khan did not?

How does continuing to whinge about these comments by the father of a dead soldier help defeat Hillary?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GilesB

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2016, 09:56:20 am »
Let me slow it waaaaaaaay down for you.

This thread began as a discussion of who Khizr Khan is - how do French burials relate to that?  In the same way my comment related to French burials.  Oh, sorry, not slow enough....My first post was to make the point that, in spite of the fact that the French muslims repudiated the terrorists, Mr. Khan (the topic of this thread DID NOT).  Why does my shift from France to Khan confuse you so, when the previous shift from Khan to France did not.  John actually posted in response to someone stating that the vast majority of muslims do not speak out (which is true, notwithstanding the community in France).

You seem to be eager to swallow the Hillary propaganda uncritically - so let me review:
Trump says that we need to stop all muslim immigration until the US can figure out what is going on.  That means a temporary ban, which means that some would be allowed - in time (but you, and Khan, bought the liberal lemonade that it means all muslims for all time, evidently).

Let me rephrase, to suit your delicate sensibilities.  When one, like Mr Khan, objects to what Trump said (ban muslim immigration until we can figure out a way to deny radical jihadists), they are objecting to the idea of denying entry to any (because, intelligent people understand that such action would ban some, but not all). When I say "any" and "all" it necessarily means among those who want to immigrate.  Essentially, what Khan, and the rest of the howlers are saying is: "You can't stop these people from coming in, it is unconstitutional (a lie)", which invites the question, "whom, then, can we deny entry?".  Because the implication is clear that none (of those who apply) should be denied - or all who apply should be allowed.  My position is bolstered by the revelation that Khan helps illegal immigrants remain here.

So - if it is OK to change the topic from Khan to France, it is certainly OK for me to change the topic from France back to Khan (I didn't lose you there, did I?)

Khan's speech was a whine about how Trump objecting to indiscriminate immigration is unconstitutional, clearly implying that there should be no controls (just like the dims do); thus dishonoring his son's service and sacrifice while calling, "King's X.  My son was killed fighting ISIS".

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2016, 02:58:12 pm »

You wrote Trump wants to violate the constitution by not allowing ALL muslim refugees in.

False, no-one is advocating allowing ALL Muslim refugees in. trump was advocating for banning ALL Muslims...period.  Big difference from what you wrote. Second, the article that Honest John referenced and I said that I had read also was one referring to Muslims refusing to bury a terrorist in their town in France..

Why do they care so much about the citizens of a country they helped create a war in.

When will they care as much for Americans?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline GilesB

« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2016, 04:35:47 pm »
No need to slow it down.  **nononono* You just need practice in how to write like a coherent person and not one with a disability similar to your cult leader who cannot put together two lines in a coherent fashion in writing or in speaking.  :shrug: Your logic is also lacking as one would expect after reading your dribble,

Uhhh - the word you are looking to misapply is "drivel" (you can look it up)  But your unfamiliarity with the common language would explain your inability to understand.  One clue for writing, oh writing critic LOLOLOL. Don't try to overreach your intellect.

Yes, dear heart - slowing it down evidently worked - they will be vetted individually...but the next logical step is still beyond you: if one objects to individual vetting (as all who scream about Trump's plan) they must necessarily want no vetting - ergo, they want everyone allowed in.

SO -what was all your indignant caterwauling about???  Please don't try to claim you have the tiniest grasp of logic, you clearly don't.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2016, 04:41:57 pm »
Uhhh - the word you are looking to misapply is "drivel" (you can look it up)  But your unfamiliarity with the common language would explain your inability to understand.  One clue for writing, oh writing critic LOLOLOL. Don't try to overreach your intellect.

Yes, dear heart - slowing it down evidently worked - they will be vetted individually...but the next logical step is still beyond you: if one objects to individual vetting (as all who scream about Trump's plan) they must necessarily want no vetting - ergo, they want everyone allowed in.

SO -what was all your indignant caterwauling about???  Please don't try to claim you have the tiniest grasp of logic, you clearly don't.

cuky's actually a respected and articulate member of this forum, Giles.

Perhaps you ought to walk back your sarcasm and just try to communicate your ideas more clearly.

That's what we do here......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GilesB

« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2016, 04:59:11 pm »
I am exercising my freedom to respect those I choose to respect.  I find it very difficult to respect someone who leaps to conclusions in order to pick a fight when there is no disagreement.  If you check the thread, it started when I made a statement that cuky flew into a nit-picking hissy fit about.

I respect those who  make a bit of effort to understand what I'm saying before chiding me for saying it.  Cuky did not.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2016, 05:21:29 pm »
Khizr Khan is the father of a U.S. soldier who died in Iraq who spoke poignantly of the loss of his son and then used that platform to attack Donald Trump. On Sunday he tweeted further disparaging remarks about Melania.

Google shows this for his law practice:

His NYC address is here (but the phone number is in DC)

Khan, Khizr M. CFC
    Law Offices of KM Khan
    415 Madison Avenue
    15th Floor
    New York, NY 10017

Phones: 202.279.0806
    Fax: 646-673-8401
    Contact Us

I was surprised that a NY law office would list a D.C. telephone number, so I called it  to check and was told by the man who answered  it was not Khazir Khan's law office, but the man who answered would not tell me who it was.

So I did more digging and learned  that is also the phone number of a group called  American Muslims Vote, which says its mission is to:

To create an enlightened community by providing and developing Patriotic American Muslim leadership and

Encouraging American Muslims to participate in the democratic process at local, state and national level and vote on the election day.

I did some further research into who registered this domain name and when? Khizr Khan registered it on July 23, 2016.

He's looking increasingly like a plant to me -- a Muslim Cindy Sheehan playing on people's sympathies to foster a Democratic Party political agenda.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/who_is_khizr_kahn_the_father_of_a_fallen_us_solder.html

Good work. Thanks.

The moment Goldstar steps into the political realm (DNC convention), it loses its Teflon. Relatively few families have lost loved ones in the Middle East, so does that preclude anyone else from speaking to America's security concerning Islamic aggression? Only Goldstar has moral authority?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2016, 05:35:54 pm »
Glad to see you are posting.  Remain a realist.  Want to see all points of view here.

We should be able to say positive things about Trump.

Good work. Thanks.

The moment Goldstar steps into the political realm (DNC convention), it loses its Teflon. Relatively few families have lost loved ones in the Middle East, so does that preclude anyone else from speaking to America's security concerning Islamic aggression? Only Goldstar has moral authority?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 05:36:18 pm by LonestarDream »
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2016, 05:43:41 pm »

Khan's EB5 problem is growing...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=218801.new#new

Good work. Thanks.

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2016, 05:56:47 pm »
Thank you for the kind words Musiclady

You're most welcome, cuky.  They were deserved.

And the condescension entirely undeserved (and extremely tacky as well).

Your communication skills remain outstanding.  The intellect and logic of posters like you is always welcomed here.

(Your foe here, however, is a bit foggy......  ^-^)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

HonestJohn

« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2016, 09:26:25 pm »
You are a real classy poster.  Here is my original post that you called a nit-picking hissy fit:

And you worry that I am too sensitive.  :silly: :silly:

Then you write in your next classy post:

Here for see the the scare tactic to go along with your insults.....very trumpish. No one has ever talked about no vetting of immigrants and it is not the next logical step except perhaps in your mind.

Good job with the explanation of the cause-effect, action-reaction.  I've notice the guy doesn't have a firm grasp on the concept.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2016, 09:02:16 am »
Khan’s Sunday morning assertion on Meet the Press that terrorists “have nothing to do with Islam.”...is BS at it's height.
Jihadis repeatedly make clear that they think what they’re doing has everything to do with Islam:

Texas terrorist bomber 'Khalid Aldawsari'......"And now, after mastering the English language, learning how to build explosives, and continuous planning to target the infidel Americans, it is time for Jihad.”

Times Square car bomb terrorist Faisal Shahzad.......“Jihad, holy fighting in Allah’s course, with full force of numbers and weaponry, is given the utmost importance in Islam….By jihad, Islam is established… Jihad is an obligation and duty in Islam on EVERY Muslim.”

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his fellow 9/11 defendants........."Many thanks to God, for his kind gesture, and choosing us to perform the act of Jihad for his cause and to defend Islam and Muslims. Therefore, killing you and fighting you, destroying you and terrorizing you, responding back to your attacks, are all considered to be great legitimate duty in our religion.

'IF' Judgements are going to be made by Honoring  Muslim family members 'based on their sons decisions'... then the same principle should be applied to ALL Muslims families........including those whose sons are violent against Americans here and abroad.

How does any of this help Trump beat Hillary?

How does attacking a Gold Star family convince Conservatives they should vote for Trump?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!