Author Topic: An Open Letter to Mr. Khizr Khan  (Read 26016 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: An Open Letter to Mr. Khizr Khan
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2016, 10:48:34 pm »
This story isn't ending any time soon...Trump took the bait and just wouldn't shut up about it...now this

Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Defend Khizr Khan's Son's Military Service and Sacrifice
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mitch-mcconnell-paul-ryan-defend-khizr-khans-sons/story?id=41031777
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2016, 10:49:36 pm »
@LonestarDream

Say WHAT? It is only temporary if you define "until the end of time" as temporary. Sharia Law is the engine that drives the movement.

Temporal not temporary.   Temporal meaning earth based 'in our time' governance as opposed spiritual worship only.  Agreeing with your point that Sharia is both a system of political governance and laws and not just a system of worship.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2016, 10:54:43 pm »

I guess I figured you knew how to read.......

Again.

Are you going to treat me this way should we both end up supporting Ted Cruz in 2020?

Put what you find objectionable in a quote box, in context.   

It would seem any support for Trump, who is now the Republican nominee will draw massive fire.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2016, 10:55:49 pm »
@sneakypete, They lost their son 12 years ago. 

Ok,I will give you points on that one,but 12 years ago Boy Jorge was the president. IF they ever against American policy or Boy Jorge back then,nobody has ever mentioned it. It does explain why they never protested against Bathhouse Barry,though.

Given that their son was killed after Boy Jorge started the US/Muddle Eastern wars,and now another alleged Republican running for president is telling Muslims to get out of the country,you can't blame them for being upset at Republicans and friendly towards Dims.

Sometimes you really do reap what you sow,and Trump is a freaking idiot.

WTH else do you think Dims keep importing 3rd worlders into the US if not because they will vote Dim?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2016, 10:56:29 pm »
This story isn't ending any time soon...Trump took the bait and just wouldn't shut up about it...now this

Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Defend Khizr Khan's Son's Military Service and Sacrifice
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mitch-mcconnell-paul-ryan-defend-khizr-khans-sons/story?id=41031777

So, not a single Republican, including Newt, have come out in defense of Trump.  And yet, not a single one of them see this offense as sufficient to withdraw support.

We are stuck with a malignant tumor of a candidate and an army of cowards supporting him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2016, 10:58:01 pm »

Paul Ryan needs to go.

The larger point is concerns over Sharia and its threat to our security are all being shouted down in the name of 'religious tolerance'
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 10:58:24 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2016, 10:59:04 pm »
All Trump had to do was keep his mouth shut and not say/tweet a "word".   

The Dems Have Trumps number.  He is being played and he is to stupid to see it.

@Wingnut

EVERYBODY has Trumps number. Anytime you want to distract him from minor things like floods,droughts,cities being on fire,nuclear war,etc,etc,etc,all you have to do is criticize him personally,and he will stop anything else he is doing to start shrieking like a little girl whose doll was just taken away.

NOTHING is as important to Trump as Trump is,and there will never be anything that important.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2016, 11:02:32 pm »
Maybe so , but there have been Sharia courts in the UK.  So it is believable.

@LonestarDream

Uhhh,you may not have noticed but the UK is NOT the US,and they don't have a Constitution and Bill of Rights that protects religious freedom. Instituting Sharia Law here in the US is Un-Constitutional,and on this issue even the ACLU will take  a sudden interest in genuine freedom.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2016, 11:03:16 pm »
Because they are not there.  If you have time to make the assertion and call names, you have time to quote the material.

At least Trump is addressing the issue, not celebrating Sharia like Obama and Hillary.

Just for clarification......  Your attacks against sinkspur were extremely precise, but here you continued your attacks in more veiled and implied speech.

I'll just have to trust that you understand your hardcore snark (to @Oceander) about editing photos he was offended by implied he didn't take terrorism seriously.

After your overt attacks on sinkspur just moments before, it was clear that you were continuing your attacks in a more covert manner here.

Nonetheless, I provided you your "quote" from the other thread, and you ignored it, and I have no doubt you'll continue your mission, with or without truth as you attack others, so go for it.

I've spent 15 years on political forums, so I know that arguments with pretzels who deny their own actions need to come to an end.

Good luck with your mission.  It won't work, because Trump is a liar and a poseur, but I'm sure he appreciates your dedication.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 11:03:57 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2016, 11:05:31 pm »

@mystery-ak

Has there ever been a more bone-headed candidate for president of the US than Trump? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2016, 11:07:19 pm »
Temporal not temporary.   Temporal meaning earth based 'in our time' governance as opposed spiritual worship only.  Agreeing with your point that Sharia is both a system of political governance and laws and not just a system of worship.

@LonestarDream

Worship is just a way to describe party meetings.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2016, 11:09:55 pm »
@LonestarDream

Uhhh,you may not have noticed but the UK is NOT the US,and they don't have a Constitution and Bill of Rights that protects religious freedom. Instituting Sharia Law here in the US is Un-Constitutional,and on this issue even the ACLU will take  a sudden interest in genuine freedom.

The constitution is routinely ignored these days.  South Carolina even had 'no sharia law' legislation.  So if the article is fiction, it is not far from the truth.  Chosen usually posts well thought arguments. 

ACLU tends to be selective when defending the constitution.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2016, 11:11:57 pm »
@LonestarDream

Worship is just a way to describe party meetings.

Yes strongly agree with you on this point. 

Apologies for using the 50 cent word temporal. 

It also alarmed Andy McCarthy when he researched the Koran to prosecute the Blind Sheik in World Trade Center Bombing #1 in 93.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 11:13:45 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2016, 11:14:40 pm »
So, not a single Republican, including Newt, have come out in defense of Trump.  And yet, not a single one of them see this offense as sufficient to withdraw support.

We are stuck with a malignant tumor of a candidate and an army of cowards supporting him.

@sinkspur

They CAN'T withdraw support because they don't HAVE anyone else and he supposedly represents "the will of the people". The ONLY way to replace him as the alleged Republican nominee is to get him to step down by paying him more than the Clinton's are paying him to step down in Sept or Oct,or to have the party hold a meeting and vote to remove him as the nominee. The end result would be the media and the DNC screaming about a "political coup","ignoring the Will of the People" just like they care about that,and "dictatorship". The end result would be a wet dream come true for the DNC and their backers.

The only thing they CAN do is have a candidate waiting in the wings for him to step down so they can jump right in,ready to start campaigning with a plan already written to take over.

Not that that is a GOOD plan,but it seems to be the ONLY plan they can have at this point.

And the Country Club Republican Globalists will have nobody to blame but themselves for the complete destruction of their power. If they had fallen behind Cruz like they would have fallen behind JEB,it would be Cruz against Bubbette!,and she wouldn't have had a chance.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 11:15:57 pm by sneakypete »

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2016, 11:16:27 pm »
Ocean has a high intellect and is a strong contributor to this board.

Does not mean we are going to agree on every nuance of every issue. 

Just for clarification......  Your attacks against sinkspur were extremely precise, but here you continued your attacks in more veiled and implied speech.

I'll just have to trust that you understand your hardcore snark (to @Oceander) about editing photos he was offended by implied he didn't take terrorism seriously.

After your overt attacks on sinkspur just moments before, it was clear that you were continuing your attacks in a more covert manner here.

Nonetheless, I provided you your "quote" from the other thread, and you ignored it, and I have no doubt you'll continue your mission, with or without truth as you attack others, so go for it.

I've spent 15 years on political forums, so I know that arguments with pretzels who deny their own actions need to come to an end.

Good luck with your mission.  It won't work, because Trump is a liar and a poseur, but I'm sure he appreciates your dedication.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2016, 11:20:18 pm »
Ocean has a high intellect and is a strong contributor to this board.

Does not mean we are going to agree on every nuance of every issue.

Right.  And doesn't mean you should make insulting, snarky comments because you don't agree.

But I'm sure you find yourself blameless again.  (Noting that you never addressed your specific and ridiculous attacks on @sinkspur )

And because of that, I'm temporarily putting you on ignore, until you stop this crusade you're on....

Bye.

Really.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2016, 11:22:37 pm »
The constitution is routinely ignored these days.  South Carolina even had 'no sharia law' legislation.  So if the article is fiction, it is not far from the truth.  Chosen usually posts well thought arguments. 

ACLU tends to be selective when defending the constitution.

@LonestarDream

The article IS fiction. EVERYTHING on that web site is fiction.  The site is devoted to satire. It's not an actual news site.

And there was nothing preventing SC from enacting "No Sharia Law" legislation. It was just theater and "gilding the lily". Sadly,most of the elected officials voting for it did so because they don't know or understand that Sharia Law is already forbidden by the US Constitution.

Let Sharia Law become enacted by the legislature of any state and watch the feds come crashing down on them like a whole damn brick factory.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2016, 11:23:56 pm »

Apologies for using the 50 cent word temporal. 

No apology needed. We are all guilty of that,and worse, from time to time.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2016, 11:24:56 pm »
You are making the drive insults and then saying bye.

Right.  And doesn't mean you should make insulting, snarky comments because you don't agree.

But I'm sure you find yourself blameless again.  (Noting that you never addressed your specific and ridiculous attacks on @sinkspur )

And because of that, I'm temporarily putting you on ignore, until you stop this crusade you're on....

Bye.

Really.

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2016, 11:30:32 pm »

That's funny.  Anyone on this forum who dares say anything good about Trump is anything but a coward.  That "coward" thing seems to come around every election.   
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2016, 11:34:08 pm »
That's funny.  Anyone on this forum who dares say anything good about Trump is anything but a coward.  That "coward" thing seems to come around every election.

It is beyond being pro NeverTrump only.

AnyTrump now draws personal attacks.  The primaries are over.  The convention is over.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2016, 11:35:41 pm »
  That "coward" thing seems to come around every election.

@MACVSOG68

Maybe because it is such a perfect adjective to use when describing he typical politician of today,where "bold" means agreeing with the media and the party bosses?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 11:36:11 pm by sneakypete »

Offline RedHead

« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2016, 11:40:37 pm »

At least Trump is addressing the issue, not celebrating Sharia like Obama and Hillary.

Yes, if it were up to Trump then Kahn and his family wouldn't have been allowed into the U.S.  If it were up to Trump's advisor, Newt Gingrich, Kahn and his wife would be deported immediately.  Would they be required to dig up their son and take him with them?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2016, 11:44:27 pm »

It's interesting but I haven't seen anybody defend Trump today.  It seems all his supporters know he stepped in it.  I'm just wondering what the straw will be that breaks the camel's back?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2016, 11:47:39 pm »
Yes, if it were up to Trump then Kahn and his family wouldn't have been allowed into the U.S.  If it were up to Trump's advisor, Newt Gingrich, Kahn and his wife would be deported immediately.  Would they be required to dig up their son and take him with them?

Trump knows he can get away with saying and doing ANYTHING and he won't lose any support. There's that shooting someone on 5th avenue thing..................