Author Topic: An Open Letter to Mr. Khizr Khan  (Read 26063 times)

Offline MACVSOG68

Re: An Open Letter to Mr. Khizr Khan
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2016, 11:51:46 pm »
@MACVSOG68

Maybe because it is such a perfect adjective to use when describing he typical politician of today,where "bold" means agreeing with the media and the party bosses?

It's generally used on these forums to define anyone who disagrees with the poster.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline mrclose

« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2016, 11:55:55 pm »
I disagree.  Khan did not step up there to talk about his son, who was referenced by the father in two sentences, one of which praised Hillary Clinton.  He used his son as a prop, spending almost all of his short speech condemning Trump, while forgetting to mention the deaths directly on Clinton.  Here is his diatribe:

And the guy 'forgot' to mention that "his son" was killed by an IED .. planted by Muslims!? :whistle:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2016, 11:57:40 pm »
It's generally used on these forums to define anyone who disagrees with the poster.

@MACVSOG68

Yeah,but there is a very big world out there outside of the interenet,and as hard as it might be to believe it these day,the real world is more important than the cyber world.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mrclose

« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2016, 11:57:43 pm »
What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States

http://shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2016, 11:58:36 pm »

Trump has an "interesting" take on the First Amendment.

Trump would put the gold star father in prison for saying anything critical of him.  He has to strike back at any person anywhere in the world if they have a criticism of him.  It is insane to vote for an insane person for president.  I will vote for Clinton so the world isn't destroyed by Trump wanting to prove he is the best in the world and that is the only way he can prove to himself he IS the best in the world.  All country leaders must treat him as King or they are on his destroy list.  I believe what I just wrote.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2016, 11:58:58 pm »
This story isn't ending any time soon...Trump took the bait and just wouldn't shut up about it...now this

Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Defend Khizr Khan's Son's Military Service and Sacrifice
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mitch-mcconnell-paul-ryan-defend-khizr-khans-sons/story?id=41031777

Right, regardless your views on islam, ...trump, as you have said....was baited and is well hooked on a very stupid move on his part. 

You thank the family for the sacrifice and good and move onto Nidal Hassan and the majority of muslim attacks occuring.

Tactically this was very very stupid on trump.

It is not the primaries anymore, the leftist media will see this does damage.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2016, 12:03:19 am »
It's interesting but I haven't seen anybody defend Trump today.  It seems all his supporters know he stepped in it.  I'm just wondering what the straw will be that breaks the camel's back?

Indeed most believed some of his statements have been over the top.  But then most here are doing everything to ensure the GOP loses the election, so it shouldn't be surprising.  What's interesting though is that virtually all of the anti-Trumps appear not to see what Hillary and Khan were doing.  While there's always that proverbial straw, those of us who know how dangerous Hillary really is have yet to see it.  But maybe next week...

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #132 on: August 01, 2016, 12:03:55 am »
And the guy 'forgot' to mention that "his son" was killed by an IED .. planted by Muslims!? :whistle:

Indeed.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2016, 12:09:39 am »
What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States

http://shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

Total bullshit.  Dots are connected that don't exist and allow these two writers to make fallacious accusations.  Even in this shabbily written article there was NO evidence presented that Khan has any association with Muslim Brotherhood.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2016, 12:17:27 am »
Indeed most believed some of his statements have been over the top.  But then most here are doing everything to ensure the GOP loses the election, so it shouldn't be surprising.  What's interesting though is that virtually all of the anti-Trumps appear not to see what Hillary and Khan were doing.  While there's always that proverbial straw, those of us who know how dangerous Hillary really is have yet to see it.  But maybe next week...

"Over the top"?  That's it.  Mocking disabled reporters wasn't enough I guess. Now, those who have justified a Trump vote think trashing Gold Star parents is perfectly fine.

As far as I'm concerned, the GOP voters made the decision to lose the election when they went for Trump. 

In a year when we had eight or nine viable candidates, our LIV, reality-TV loving Republicans decide a MLM con artist should be their standard bearer.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2016, 12:23:42 am »
Total bullshit.  Dots are connected that don't exist and allow these two writers to make fallacious accusations.  Even in this shabbily written article there was NO evidence presented that Khan has any association with Muslim Brotherhood.

Right, because if he did... he would be working for obama/clinton like Huma Abedin or Valarie Jarret.. or wait.... maybe showing...up at ...the DNC, convention.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/08/8_4_2015_13_24.html

Given that obam/hillary have advanced the Muslim Brotherhood at Americas expense..Remember the "arab/Muslim brotherhood spring".  That even saw the  Muslim Brotherhood put in power in Egypt , at obama/Hillary effort/applause?

We can thank the Egyptian military for stooping that obama/Hillary brain-fart.

I would say it is reasonable for reasonable men..and ladies, to conclude..until the negative is shown. That birds of a feather flock together.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2016, 12:28:48 am »
Right, because if he did... he would be working for obama/clinton like Huma Abedin or Valarie Jarret.. or wait.... maybe showing...up at ...the DNC, convention.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/08/8_4_2015_13_24.html

Given that obam/hillary have advanced the Muslim Brotherhood at Americas expense..Remember the "arab/Muslim brotherhood spring".  That even saw the  Muslim Brotherhood put in power in Egypt , at obama/Hillary effort/applause?

We can thank the Egyptian military for stooping that obama/Hillary brain-fart.

I would say it is reasonable for reasonable men..and ladies, to conclude..until the negative is shown. That birds of a feather flock together.

Wow.  So if I'm ever on a stage with a guy who beat his wife, that must mean I approve of wife-beating.

The logic is amazing.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #137 on: August 01, 2016, 12:29:29 am »

Excellent find.  Concerned about Sharia and its security impacts.

Khan’s fascination with Islamic Sharia stems from his life in Saudi Arabia. During the eighties Kahn wrote a paper titled Juristic Classification of Islamic [Sharia] Law. In it he elucidated on the system of Sharia law expressing his reverence for “The Sunnah [the works of Muhammad] — authentic tradition of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).”  A snapshot of his essay can be seen here:

At the bottom of the page, Kahn shows his appreciation for an icon of the Muslim Brotherhood: “The contribution to this article of S. Ramadan’s writing is greatly acknowledged.” S. Ramadan is Said Ramadan, head of the Islamic Center in Geneva and a major icon of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Said Ramadan, Muslim Brotherhood agent

[pict]

Ramadan was a writer who wrote material for the Muslim Youth Movement of Malaysia, an organization that has been promoting Islamic revivalism and indoctrination to recruit young people in Malaysia to jihadism. It is actually a Malaysian branch of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. Ramadan wrote a book called, Islamic Law: Its Scope and Equity, and a version of it was published for the Malaysian Muslim Youth Movement (a branch of WAMY):

-----------------------

Worth a read.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 12:32:59 am by LonestarDream »
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2016, 12:35:40 am »
You are misstating what I have said (of course).   I have not called you "sick."  I have said that attacking others who don't support Trump of not caring or knowing about terrorism is "ugly"........ and it is.
@musiclady
I suggest you put his name and the others who are joining in against you on IGNORE.  It is a waste of time to read their sicko messages.  Plus, they don't understand the meaning of "Insane" Trump or they wouldn't be supporting him. Trump is a mortal danger to this country and Clinton is not insane.  Keep making your "music" and use Ignore.  :0006:

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2016, 12:38:25 am »

Agreed.  The primaries are over.  For me this is not about attacking other members here, but understanding what are the actionable things we can do.

But for some, there is some overpowering emotion against Trump which I do not completely understand.  As a realist, concede Trump is imperfect.

But is there is some powerful emotion against Trump, to the point of having some deep emotional satisfaction of seeing him beat, even if it is Hillary that beats him. 

White noise or a cloud of smoke  (in other words someone who takes random actions) would be better than Hillary.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 12:40:24 am by LonestarDream »

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2016, 12:42:07 am »
"Over the top"?  That's it.  Mocking disabled reporters wasn't enough I guess. Now, those who have justified a Trump vote think trashing Gold Star parents is perfectly fine.

And yet just a few minutes ago you said no one was defending what he said. 

Offline Fantom

« Reply #141 on: August 01, 2016, 12:43:21 am »
Wow.  So if I'm ever on a stage with a guy who beat his wife, that must mean I approve of wife-beating.

The logic is amazing.

When you are on the same political stage and same political page...... Maybe so.

The myopia is amazing.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #142 on: August 01, 2016, 12:44:27 am »
And yet just a few minutes ago you said no one was defending what he said.

They're not condemning it either.   The silence from Trump supporters is defeaning.  You, at least, have said Trump could have been more artful in his response.

There's nothing artful about Trump, though.  That's the thing.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #143 on: August 01, 2016, 12:45:32 am »
When you are on the same political stage and same political page...... Maybe so.

The myopia is amazing.

So let me get this straight:  anybody who joins Hillary or supports her is a fan of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #144 on: August 01, 2016, 12:48:09 am »
So let me get this straight:  anybody who joins Hillary or supports her is a fan of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Her closeness to Huma and Hamas.  And the large donations from the Saudis and others to various Clinton entities are troubling.

The State Dept emails , which were deleted , are suspicious and could provide further accounts of double dealing beyond what we have heard in 'Clinton Cash.'
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 12:50:27 am by LonestarDream »

Offline Fantom

« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2016, 12:53:08 am »

Is Hillarys closest advisor and obamas not connected with the Muslim Brotherhood? Have they not placed those favorable or conected to the Muslim Brotherhood into positions of power in our government.

Have not Hillary/obama aided the Muslim Brotherhood to gain power in the middle east..I.E. Egypt.

I think the question you need to honestly ask yourself is...would  Hillary let any speak who did not s'port what Hilary/obama so clearly have and do s'port.

That, is the right question.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 12:54:43 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2016, 12:53:40 am »
Here's Pence's "What Mr. Trump meant to say was....."

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2016, 12:55:05 am »
Is Hillarys closest advisor and obamas not connected with the Muslim Brotherhood? Have they not placed those favorable or conected to the Muslim Brotherhood into positions of power in our government.

Have not Hillary/obama aided the Muslim Brotherhood to gain power in the middle east..I.E. Egypt.

I think the question you need to honestly ask yourself is...would  Hillary let any speak who did not s'port what Hilary/obama so clearly have and do s'port.

That is the right question.

I'm going to back away quietly.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2016, 12:59:50 am »
I'm going to back away quietly.

Wise, very wise.

It is what trump should have done when confronted with the democrats muslim "gold star" shill.

Frederick Douglass

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #149 on: August 01, 2016, 01:00:17 am »

But Sen. Jeff Sessions (R., Ala.), a Trump supporter, defended the Republican nominee on “State of the Union,” saying Mr. Trump hadn’t spoken inappropriately. “His interview was not unkind, it was respectful, it did express condolences to the family for their loss,” Mr. Sessions said.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-pushes-back-against-father-of-fallen-muslim-soldier-1469986267