Author Topic: An Open Letter to Mr. Khizr Khan  (Read 26034 times)

Offline Fantom

Re: An Open Letter to Mr. Khizr Khan
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2016, 01:00:48 am »
Here's Pence's "What Mr. Trump meant to say was....."

Yeah..trump is a fool, no doubt about that.

Easily baited.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2016, 01:01:18 am »
Here's Pence's "What Mr. Trump meant to say was....."

This is the statement Trump should have issued to begin with and been done with it..his naivety in politics and his lack of diplomatic skills has really hurt him....I hope he can recover from this..right now it looks bad.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2016, 01:01:33 am »

Wise, very wise.

It is what trump should have done when confronted with the democrats muslim "gold star" shill.

The irony escaped you entirely.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2016, 01:04:25 am »

But Sen. Jeff Sessions (R., Ala.), a Trump supporter, defended the Republican nominee on “State of the Union,” saying Mr. Trump hadn’t spoken inappropriately. “His interview was not unkind, it was respectful, it did express condolences to the family for their loss,” Mr. Sessions said.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-pushes-back-against-father-of-fallen-muslim-soldier-1469986267

Trump's statement challenged Khan's right to criticize him and insulted Khan's wife.   Sessions is so in the tank for Trump his breath stinks.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2016, 01:06:07 am »
The irony escaped you entirely.

Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.    :tongue2:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2016, 01:06:28 am »
This is the statement Trump should have issued to begin with and been done with it..his naivety in politics and his lack of diplomatic skills has really hurt him....I hope he can recover from this..right now it looks bad.

Has Trump changed a thing in a year?  We have another 100 days of this stuff.  At 70, Trump is who he is.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2016, 01:08:20 am »

Trump should never have uttered a word about the muslim bait democrats laid for him.

Trump is a fool.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2016, 01:08:49 am »
Has Trump changed a thing in a year?  We have another 100 days of this stuff.  At 70, Trump is who he is.

Yep.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #158 on: August 01, 2016, 01:10:09 am »
Trump's statement challenged Khan's right to criticize him and insulted Khan's wife.   Sessions is so in the tank for Trump his breath stinks.
@sinkspur
Sessions has lost his ability to think independently since he hooked up with Trump.  At some point he will realize what a serious mistake he has made.  He won't be able to influence Trump as he thinks he can and if he makes a suggestion Trump doesn't like, Sessions will be thrown under the bus and it will happen. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:10:32 am by Victoria33 »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #159 on: August 01, 2016, 01:13:39 am »
@sinkspur
Sessions has lost his ability to think independently since he hooked up with Trump.  At some point he will realize what a serious mistake he has made.  He won't be able to influence Trump as he thinks he can and if he makes a suggestion Trump doesn't like, Sessions will be thrown under the bus and it will happen.

Sessions jumped on the Trump train because of immigration.  When Trump's position doesn't differ all that much from Obama's, what's he going to do then?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #160 on: August 01, 2016, 01:18:35 am »
The Trumpkins have been deflecting all day, starting with Manafort on Meet the Press.  Watch Brian Stelter corral a Trump shill and make him focus on the topic at hand:

« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:19:22 am by sinkspur »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #161 on: August 01, 2016, 01:24:06 am »
Bad news for Trump in Colorado.  Coffman's from a critical swing district

:patriot:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline HootOwl

« Reply #162 on: August 01, 2016, 01:24:55 am »
Plenty of sacrifices by people killed in the name of Christianity throughout history also, but that has nothing to do with myself or the 2 billion or so other Christians in the world today. So spare us your attempt to link 9/11 to this man's sacrifice of his son serving our country.

The only sacrifice Hillary ever made was to her husband--to stay married to him after all the adultery.  Of course, everyone knows why. :03:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #163 on: August 01, 2016, 01:27:01 am »
Is Hillarys closest advisor and obamas not connected with the Muslim Brotherhood? Have they not placed those favorable or conected to the Muslim Brotherhood into positions of power in our government.

Have not Hillary/obama aided the Muslim Brotherhood to gain power in the middle east..I.E. Egypt.

I think the question you need to honestly ask yourself is...would  Hillary let any speak who did not s'port what Hilary/obama so clearly have and do s'port.

That, is the right question.

@Fantom

Are you trying to deny that Poppy Bush,followed by Boy Jorge Bush weren't the first ones to do this? The Sauds practically own Boy Jorge outright. It was during his presidency that we invaded Iraq and hanged Hussein because he was a threat to the Saud Kingdom,and it was during his presidency that fundie Muslims were appointed to supervisory position in the FBI and other branches of the alleged Justice Dept.

Bubbette! is just following a old Bush Crime Family tradition. Don't damn her for it if you aren't also willing to damn the Bush clan.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Oceander

« Reply #164 on: August 01, 2016, 01:27:28 am »
The Trumpkins have been deflecting all day, starting with Manafort on Meet the Press.  Watch Brian Stelter corral a Trump shill and make him focus on the topic at hand:

Wow.  I can smell the stink of desperation just reading that transcript.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #165 on: August 01, 2016, 01:30:17 am »
@sinkspur

@Victoria33

@Victoria33   @sinkspur
I can't wait for the Orange Ego to hold a televised press conference,and announce,"Sessions,you are fired!"
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:31:37 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #166 on: August 01, 2016, 01:39:17 am »
I am still astounded that so many of the GOP "elites" (Reince, that's you) haven't defended a war hero's father against a NYC developer

Offline mrclose

« Reply #167 on: August 01, 2016, 01:47:59 am »
They smeared Trump for having that Benghazi mom on, said how inappropriate it was, yadda yadda yadda.

Pat Smith, mother of Benghazi attack victim Sean Smith, RNC speech:

My son Sean was one of four brave Americans killed during the 2012 terrorist attack at Benghazi.

Sean was a wonderful son and father to my two amazing grandchildren, Samantha and Nathan, now 10 and 11.

He was proud to serve his country with the United States Foreign Service. The last time I talked to Sean, the night before the terrorist attack, he told me, “Mom, I am going to die.”

All security had been pulled from the embassy, he explained. And when he asked why, he never received a response.

Nobody listened. Nobody seemed to care.

The very next day, he was murdered by radical Islamic terrorists.

To this day, I don’t even know why a computer guy like Sean was sent to Benghazi.

That night, we lost sons, brothers, fathers, and husbands.

We lost four brave Americans who made the ultimate sacrifice for the country they chose to serve.

And, the American people lost the truth.

For all of this loss, for all of this grief, for all of the cynicism the tragedy in Benghazi has wrought upon America, I blame Hillary Clinton.

I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son.

In an email to her daughter shortly after the attack, Hillary Clinton blamed it on terrorism.

But when I saw Hillary Clinton at Sean’s coffin ceremony, just days later, she looked me squarely in the eye and told me a video was responsible.

Since then, I have repeatedly asked Hillary Clinton to explain to me the real reason why my son is dead.

I’m still waiting.

Whenever I called the State Department, no one would speak to me because they say I am “not a member of the immediate family.”

Sean is my son.

Hillary Clinton is a woman, a mother and a grandmother of two. I am a woman, a mother and a grandmother of two.

How could she do this to me? How could she do this to any American family? Donald Trump is everything Hillary Clinton is not.

He is blunt, direct, and strong.

He speaks his mind, and his heart.

And, when it comes to the threat posed by radical Islamic terrorism, he will not hesitate to kill the terrorists who threaten American lives.

He will make America stronger, not weaker. This entire campaign comes down to a single question.

If Hillary Clinton … can’t give us the truth … why should we give her the presidency.

Then this guy and his subservient wife do the same thing and we get gushing praise for Hillary and the dems.

Hillary voted for that war, Trump didn't.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

« Reply #168 on: August 01, 2016, 01:50:42 am »
I am still astounded that so many of the GOP "elites" (Reince, that's you) haven't defended a war hero's father against a NYC developer

Have you or the media defended Pat Smith?

The media and Hillary smeared her, called her (In so many 'disguised' words) a liar and should be ashamed for using her son for political gain!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Oceander

« Reply #169 on: August 01, 2016, 01:51:57 am »
Have you or the media defended Pat Smith?

The media and Hillary smeared her, called her (In so many 'disguised' words) a liar and should be ashamed for using her son for political gain!

Trump keeps claiming he's better than Hillary, so he gets held to the (higher) standard he says he meets.  Trouble is, he keeps falling below that standard.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #170 on: August 01, 2016, 02:13:01 am »
This is a great point.  Hillary's support of the Muslim brotherhood over the current Egyptian government is an even bigger deal than Benghazi.

Egypt under the muslim brotherhood helped Hamas in the gaza strip and was VERY anti-Israel  . 

Is Hillarys closest advisor and obamas not connected with the Muslim Brotherhood? Have they not placed those favorable or conected to the Muslim Brotherhood into positions of power in our government.

Have not Hillary/obama aided the Muslim Brotherhood to gain power in the middle east..I.E. Egypt.

I think the question you need to honestly ask yourself is...would  Hillary let any speak who did not s'port what Hilary/obama so clearly have and do s'port.

That, is the right question.

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #171 on: August 01, 2016, 02:13:18 am »
@musiclady
I suggest you put his name and the others who are joining in against you on IGNORE.  It is a waste of time to read their sicko messages.  Plus, they don't understand the meaning of "Insane" Trump or they wouldn't be supporting him. Trump is a mortal danger to this country and Clinton is not insane.  Keep making your "music" and use Ignore.  :0006:

Thank you, @Victoria33!  That is exactly what I've done so I don't have to read any more of his nonsense.

I completely agree that Trump is a mortal danger to this country.  That's why the attacks on others who cannot support him as being soft on terrorism is so utterly disgusting.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

HonestJohn

« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2016, 02:25:22 am »
They smeared Trump for having that Benghazi mom on, said how inappropriate it was, yadda yadda yadda.

Then this guy and his subservient wife do the same thing and we get gushing praise for Hillary and the dems.

Hillary voted for that war, Trump didn't.

The Democrats attacked the RNC, not the mother.  Trump attacks the parent, not the DNC.

And you can't see the difference?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2016, 02:40:25 am »
@Chosen Daughter

It's not true. It's a spoof from a site that writes satirical "news" stories.

Could be.  If so sorry.  I am going to look into it later.  I know for certain that they have one of the largest Muslim communities. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2016, 02:44:43 am »
Could be.  If so sorry.  I am going to look into it later.  I know for certain that they have one of the largest Muslim communities.

Thanks for your honesty.  Feel the same way. 
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?