Author Topic: Trump: Republicans 'have no choice' but to vote for me  (Read 17944 times)

Offline jedidah

Re: Trump: Republicans 'have no choice' but to vote for me
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2016, 03:24:43 am »
See..isn't this nice we can all discuss how and why we are voting without name calling and accusations...

Yes, it is, and we all thank you for it!

Silver Pines

« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2016, 03:26:10 am »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2016, 03:26:38 am »
See..isn't this nice we can all discuss how and why we are voting without name calling and accusations...hope I haven't jinxed the thread..lol

Nope. :)

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2016, 03:26:59 am »
Let's not get all cuddly

Jeremy DiamondVerified account
‏@JDiamond1
Trump gets crowd of supporters in Denver to boo retired 4-star General John Allen: "He's a failed general."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2016, 03:27:25 am »
I had another thought.  Did he not dismiss the idea of retaining the House and Senate, which would make his appointments moot?

Remember Trump said, "I am the only one who can fix it."  He thinks he will be King and his every wish will be carried out - he cares not for the House or Senate, he will do as he wishes, - he thinks.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2016, 03:29:42 am »
Lastest Trump malapropism"

Jeremy Diamond
‏@JDiamond1
"She makes it sound like everything’s rosy dorey," Trump says of @HillaryClinton
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Silver Pines

« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2016, 03:33:29 am »
LOL!  He's cute.

He is!  But I admit, I still get a little bit of the scare he gave me when I was a kid!

HonestJohn

« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2016, 03:43:21 am »
And that is probably the only reason I will vote for Trump..I have to take him at his word that he will appoint a conserv Justice and now with Pence as VP he probably will.....

To quote Reagan... "Trust, but verify."

And Trump's words and actions verify that he will not do as he's said about this.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2016, 03:43:44 am »
"John Paul Stevens stayed on the court until he was 87.   You may well be right about Ginsburg, but I wouldn't put any money on it."

Maybe that's a feature we can add to the forum:  betting pools on things like that!

I am 83 and plan to run for Miss America when I am 100.  Want to bet on that?  Be careful which side you choose.  Ask @CatherineofAragon what she thinks of my chances before you bet.

Offline Leto

« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2016, 03:46:59 am »
Our only shot is if Trump gets elected and Trump has a massive heart attack/stroke and dies,
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2016, 03:50:27 am »
Well he said he would...that's all I have to go on...lol...
@mystery-ak
Never vote for a deranged, insane person.  He is insane, Clinton is not.  I won't trust my life and my family's lives to an insane person.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 03:58:42 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2016, 03:53:36 am »
Yup.

Which is exactly what Hillary meant Thursday night when she said, "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons."

Expect to hear that line again.  It hits home.  And she's right.

Sad that we all knew that and didn't need Hillary to tell us.  If Trump becomes president we will have to worry every day if the toddler is having a temper tantrum.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2016, 03:54:38 am »
Quote from: Byrnes, Jesse
Trump: Republicans 'have no choice' but to vote for me

Wanna bet?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2016, 03:56:33 am »
Our only shot is if Trump gets elected and Trump has a massive heart attack/stroke and dies,

Should we at least wait and see if he can get the trains to run on time?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2016, 03:58:55 am »
I don't think Trump wants the job, just the adulation and pomp that goes with it.

Kind of like Obama, eh?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2016, 04:00:28 am »
@Hoodat  I finally have to ask what your avatar is from?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2016, 04:18:16 am »
@Hoodat  I finally have to ask what your avatar is from?

It's from the David Lynch movie 'Eraserhead'.  Lynch also did 'The Elephant Man', 'Blue Velvet', 'Wild at Heart', and 'Twin Peaks'.  He might have done 'Dune' as well.  If you want the David Lynch experience, I would recommend one from that latter group.  If you want the 'Lynch on Acid' experience, 'Eraserhead' is for you.

Blue Velvet trailer.  This one really put Dennis Hopper on the map.  Language is way over the top though.  At my current age, I doubt I could watch it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWr4JvAWF20
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 04:29:07 am by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2016, 04:25:28 am »
Eff you, orange a$$hoIe.
Former Republican.

Silver Pines

« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2016, 04:38:39 am »
"John Paul Stevens stayed on the court until he was 87.   You may well be right about Ginsburg, but I wouldn't put any money on it."

I am 83 and plan to run for Miss America when I am 100.  Want to bet on that?  Be careful which side you choose.  Ask @CatherineofAragon what she thinks of my chances before you bet.

@Victoria33

I'd say your chances are damn good, actually, and God help the judge who makes an age-related crack!

Silver Pines

« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2016, 04:40:42 am »
That pic gave me pause.  Who did I see?  Hillary.  Subconsciously, I must believe that Hillary is more evil than Trump.  :/

I guess Trump isn't the only one that needs his head examined.

The Grinch is reacting to Trump's ultimatum..."we'll see about that, won't we?"

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2016, 05:01:17 am »
Trump: Republicans 'have no choice' but to vote for me

Donald Trump said Thursday that Republicans wary of his campaign have little choice but to vote for him anyway.

And THAT is  why I am no longer a Republican.

Silver Pines

« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2016, 05:03:26 am »
I realize that, but he looks like Hillary to me.  :/  Frightening.

Must be some pic I've seen of her before where she looks like the Grinch.  I looked for it, but didn't find it.

I can see the resemblance.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2016, 05:19:16 am »
Bite me Trump... just orange away please.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline kartographer

« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2016, 05:45:59 am »
And THAT is  why I am no longer a Republican.

So face it, it's Stalin or Hitler and they call that a choice?
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."