Author Topic: The Republican nominee speaks this Morning!  (Read 9010 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: The Republican nominee speaks this Morning!
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2016, 03:55:53 pm »
Why can't he move on and concentrate on Hilary...his real enemy.....very disheartening.

You are making the mistake in thinking Hillary is Trump's real enemy.

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2016, 03:55:56 pm »
It sure didn't take long for Cruz to be proven right. It was said in a thread that was posted yesterday: Cruz' speech was a Rorschach test and Trump just failed it. I didn't think you could fail one of those things. But Trump sure managed to do it. Trump supporters, being the cultists that they are, will follow in lockstep. They will not reproach him for his support of Erdogan. When the Estonian President, under direct threat from Russian invasion, has to go to Twitter in fear to prove the sufficiency of its NATO contributions that should tell Trump supporters they screwed up. But no, they get their rocks off on such things. They love them some crazed, mega maniacal dictator.

I will not support anyone who gives aid and comfort to the Islamist enemy Erdogan.

I will not support anyone who gives Putin the steal signal.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2016, 03:56:17 pm »
He does not intend to do so. I think he is in this to get her elected. I didn't want to believe it but I do now.

I have been claiming he was a Trojan Horse since the day he announced.

Sadly, the duping of almost the entire GOP may be tough to recover from.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2016, 03:57:53 pm »
Why can't he move on and concentrate on Hilary...his real enemy.....very disheartening.

Because very clearly it is not Hillary that the Trump/GOP-e alliance consider their enemy.  It is Ted Cruz and conservatives they consider the enemy.  Could it be any more clear that Trump is trying to alienate conservatives completely and throw the election to Hillary and the Democrats in historic fashion? 

I am totally DONE with the national level GOP, and how pathetic is Pence letting Trump drag him down to his level like that!  I was trying to tell myself that voting for the GOP ticket is a vote for Pence), now I despise Pence (and every other member who threw in with Trump/GOP-e) as much as Trump.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 04:45:42 pm by Eowyn »

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2016, 03:58:09 pm »
This is going to be an interesting thread.  Can't wait for the Trump supporters to weigh in.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 03:58:30 pm »
He does not intend to do so. I think he is in this to get her elected. I didn't want to believe it but I do now.

I go back and forth either thinking this thought has validity to thinking people who believe this are tin foil hat Alex Jonsers.

What your seeing now is a child. A 70 year old child.  So the jury is still out whether he's working to get her elected either intentionally or just by accident

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2016, 03:59:05 pm »
Hillary is not as unhinged as he is.  Neither is her ego as large.  The man is unstable and unfit.  While he is slamming he is also contrasting to himself (with lies) and just gloating and bragging to an embarrassing degree.

"I humbly and gratefully accept...." has bis biggest lie last night.

Donald J. Trump is dangerous.

And the Clinton Foundation will be protected regardless!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2016, 03:59:07 pm »
He was on the cover of TIME again, he gave 3.8 million to his campaign his kids are great, Melania is an elegant model and GC is not Penthouse, Cruz lied, He wants to form a pac to defeat Cruz in 4 years (senate race in in two years) We want to protect other countries but they have to pay, Japan makes cars and is rich, NASCAR, Richard Petty supports me, you have to vote for me because of Hillary's SC picks, Lee Harvey Oswald had breakfast with Cruz's father, Heidi is a beautiful woman, and on and on and on. He is very disturbed and needs therapy.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2016, 03:59:16 pm »
Trump: Hey, They Never Denied Cruz’s Father Was With Lee Harvey Oswald!

by JIM GERAGHTY   

July 22, 2016 11:51 AM

We see it with disturbing regularity: There are faint glimmers that Donald Trump is getting his act together and turning it around, and just when he’s about to build on momentum – BOOM! Trump’s worst impulses get the best of him.

Think of the GOP mood this morning: Trump’s speech focused on some big issues, and probably connected to people worried about the country’s future. Ivanka was a hit, and could be a real asset. Pence is going to reassure and lock down the conservatives. The party’s getting unified that this guy has to be elected to stop Hillary Clinton.

And then, moments ago, Trump returned to the topic of Ted Cruz, his father, and the JFK assassination:

“They have a picture, an old picture, having breakfast with Lee Harvey Oswald. Now, I’m not saying anything. They said — and here’s how the press takes this story. So this has nothing to do with me. Except I may have pointed it out. But it had nothing to do with me! I have no control over anything! I might have pointed it out. But they never denied it. Did anybody even deny it was the father? Did anybody ever say, ‘oh, that’s not really my father’? That’s a little hard to do because it looks like him.

So here’s the story. The press takes that and says, Donald Trump and his conspiracy theories. He went out and  said his father was with Lee Harvey Oswald and he assassinated the president. What did I do?” “I know nothing about his father. I knew nothing about Lee Harvey Oswald. But there was a picture on the front page of the National Enquirer which does have credibility, and they’re not going to do pictures like that, because they get sued for a lot of money if things are wrong. Okay? A lot of money. And there’s a picture. And that’s the only thing I know.”

Back to square one again.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/438228/trump-hey-they-never-denied-cruzs-father-was-lee-harvey-oswald
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2016, 03:59:26 pm »
Hillary is not as unhinged as he is.  Neither is her ego as large.  The man is unstable and unfit.  W

Yep....  In 2016 the choice is a criminal or an insane guy.

USA loses.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2016, 04:00:40 pm »
Hillary is not as unhinged as he is.  Neither is her ego as large.  The man is unstable and unfit.  While he is slamming he is also contrasting to himself (with lies) and just gloating and bragging to an embarrassing degree.

"I humbly and gratefully accept...." has bis biggest lie last night.

Donald J. Trump is dangerous.

What you posted, assuming Hillary wins, will be the only reason she wins. Not because the American people love her and want more of what they've been getting. It's they'll decide to stick with the devil they know
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2016, 04:00:55 pm »

Offline austingirl

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2016, 04:01:39 pm »
Because very clearly it is not Hillary that the Trump/GOP-e alliance consider their enemy.  It is Ted Cruz and conservatives they consider the enemy.  Could it be any more clear that Trump is trying to alienate conservatives completely and throw the election to Hillary and the Democrats in historic fashion? 

I am totally DONE with the national level GOP, and how pathetic is Pence letting Trump drag him down to his level like that!  I was trying to tell myself that voting for the GOP ticket is a vote for Pence (and every other member of the GOP who threw in with Trump/GOP-e), now I despise Pence as much as Trump.

Conservatives have no place in the GOP- that is clear.

Offline ABX

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 04:03:25 pm »
I'm starting to wonder if this isn't about Hillary. This is about Manfort and Stone's revenge on the Republican party that they always wanted to run but we're shoved out as the grassroots grew?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 04:03:59 pm by AbaraXas »

geronl

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2016, 04:04:33 pm »
Ladies and Gentleman, your Democrat nominee, Donald Trump!!

Still attacking conservatives and Republicans. Wow.

We know who his real enemies are, I guess. It ain't Hillary and the left.

Offline bilo

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2016, 04:05:25 pm »
This is going to be an interesting thread.  Can't wait for the Trump supporters to weigh in.

There's no way to defend a guy who talks about a former opponent's dad being associated with Lee Harvey Oswald. He's a loon and everyone with the smallest amount of discernment knows it.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline ABX

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2016, 04:07:00 pm »

USA loses.

Or vote your values and pick a third party candidate that fits those and hope enough send a message to both parties. Plus, the two main parties are so close, it wouldn't take much to preven both getting enough electors and possibly pushing the decision to the House.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2016, 04:07:15 pm »

USA loses.

There is no choice this year. I am hoping that Cruz and other conservatives join the Constitution Party. With Invanka's democrap platform here is no difference at all between the dims and the GOP- the Uniparty is now supreme.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2016, 04:07:31 pm »
Conservatives have no place in the GOP- that is clear.

Extremely clear!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2016, 04:08:04 pm »
He was on the cover of TIME again, he gave 3.8 million to his campaign his kids are great, Melania is an elegant model and GC is not Penthouse, Cruz lied, He wants to form a pac to defeat Cruz in 4 years (senate race in in two years) We want to protect other countries but they have to pay, Japan makes cars and is rich, NASCAR, Richard Petty supports me, you have to vote for me because of Hillary's SC picks, Lee Harvey Oswald had breakfast with Cruz's father, Heidi is a beautiful woman, and on and on and on. He is very disturbed and needs therapy.

Wait, he said "4 years", not two?  Maybe that wasn't a slip on his part, maybe he was thinking of the 2020 Presidential race?  If so, maybe he realizes he will lose in 2016 and plans to oppose Ted Cruz's run in 2020, from the sidelines?   :pondering:
Let it burn.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2016, 04:09:57 pm »
Or vote your values and pick a third party candidate that fits those and hope enough send a message to both parties. Plus, the two main parties are so close, it wouldn't take much to preven both getting enough electors and possibly pushing the decision to the House.

I suggest the Constitution Party as the alternative. I cannot stomach the open borders Libertarians.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2016, 04:11:08 pm »
There is no choice this year. I am hoping that Cruz and other conservatives join the Constitution Party. With Invanka's democrap platform here is no difference at all between the dims and the GOP- the Uniparty is now supreme.

Good points.  Ome of Trump's motives for this nauseating convention was to show case his children so he can set up a political dynasty. 

Of course pundits were saying that Ivanka was speaking from Hilary's playbook, so to be honest, I truly believe that Trump as POTUS would take a hard left after the elction.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2016, 04:13:26 pm »
Wait, he said "4 years", not two?  Maybe that wasn't a slip on his part, maybe he was thinking of the 2020 Presidential race?  If so, maybe he realizes he will lose in 2016 and plans to oppose Ted Cruz's run in 2020, from the sidelines?   :pondering:

Yes, it was either another display of his colossal ignorance of the electoral process or a Freudian slip that he plans to lose to his buddy Hillary. He also mentioned something about "of I lose" in today's insane rant. And this from the biggest "winner" ever known to politics.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2016, 04:13:52 pm »
From a Republican Strategist:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2016, 04:14:56 pm »

USA loses.

At least with a criminal you can count on them doing whatever is in their own best's interests. Hillary is not an Obama ideologue so there is a certain level of self-preservation imbued within her. She wants to be around to spend that Clinton Foundation money. She doesn't want to see the world burn, unlike Trump and hit batshit craziness.