Author Topic: EPIC! TED CRUZ SCHOOLS DELEGATE ON WHY DIDN’T HONOR HIS PLEDGE AND SUPPORT TRUMP [WATCH!]  (Read 3855 times)

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
Cruz explained to the person why the pledge he made supporting the nominee was abrogated, pointing out that happened when Trump attacked his wife and his father and made this personal.

The delegate responded that this is politics and he needed to get over it.

But Cruz hit back hard, saying this is NOT politics and it’s not a game, that there is right and wrong and we must stand for what is right!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/epic-ted-cruz-schools-delegate-on-why-didnt-honor-his-pledge-and-support-trump-watch/#ixzz4F3MxIavC

VIDEO AT LINK!!

Offline WAC

Bumping this....soooo worth the watch.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA9H3HLB5H4

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Cruz explained to the person why the pledge he made supporting the nominee was abrogated, pointing out that happened when Trump attacked his wife and his father and made this personal.

The delegate responded that this is politics and he needed to get over it.

But Cruz hit back hard, saying this is NOT politics and it’s not a game, that there is right and wrong and we must stand for what is right!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/epic-ted-cruz-schools-delegate-on-why-didnt-honor-his-pledge-and-support-trump-watch/#ixzz4F3MxIavC

VIDEO AT LINK!!

Great response.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline MBB1984

Last I checked, the loyalty document Cruz signed did not have a list of exceptions.  Cruz broke the loyalty pledge, but that is the least of his worries now.

Lets just delete the rest, shall we? Try again without the insults. - Mod2
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:25:35 pm by Mod2 »

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA9H3HLB5H4

Thank you for the video! By happenstance, I saw this live on Fox this morning. It was thrilling and everyone who admires Ted will enjoy it.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Last I checked, the loyalty document Cruz signed did not have a list of exceptions.  Cruz broke the loyalty pledge, but that is the least of his worries now.

Last time I checked Trump broke this stupid loyalty pledge back in March.

Cruz owes Trump nothing. He certainly gave a more classy more adult speech last night.  than would have been given had the situation been reversed.

Please explain how Cruz ruinrd his career last night? Judt because the pro Trump news outlets say it doesn't mean its true...no matter how many of Trump's minions repeat it.

WE the voters of thr great State of Texas will make that decision...not some cultists from outside our borders upset that Cruz has something Trump never will.

Integrity.

And you really seriously don't want to visit the who backstabbed whom and who has a cult thing again do you? 

Bringing that up doesn't work out well in the long run.

Edit to match a previous edit. - Mod2
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:26:27 pm by Mod2 »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Hmmmm   would you support someone in your workplace who (1)accused your father in conspiracy of murder of a president (2) was complicit in spreading false rumors about your fidelity?  (3) tweeted very unflattering pics of your wife?

Simple question, and I want a simple answer in return from you .....   Yes or No

Edit to fix quote - Mod2
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:27:06 pm by Mod2 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
As a reminder, Trump already voided the pledge back in March.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,216812.0.html

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
Last I checked, the loyalty document Cruz signed did not have a list of exceptions. 

Since so many of our men have vacated chivalry, one cannot recognize anymore what it means to be respectful to one's wife and one's father. Trump is more like a weasel. And he might go on succeeding as such. But will he make it to heaven? His supporters might think to pray for him more often than they do.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline sinkspur

This is funny.  Cruz is all anybody's talking about today, and most of the discussion is positive.  He completely overshadowed Pence and increased the eyes on Trump tonight, wondering if he'll be gracious or his usual bleep self.

Texans will return Cruz to the Senate and, if Trump loses (as most think he will), Cruz will look like the guy who took the keys away from the drunk.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:27:48 pm by Mod2 »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

The loyalty pledge was voided in March by Trump himself.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,216812.0.html
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:28:37 pm by Mod2 »

Online libertybele

The left is having a field day...and rightfully so.  I find this clip quite funny  and sadly true!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdagdK0O0GM
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bolobaby

Oh, yeah. And Trump will win in a landslide, too.

BTW, have you seen this great bridge I have for sale? I heard you might be interested...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:28:56 pm by Mod2 »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Was it this loyalty document?

Donald Trump said Tuesday that he would no longer honor his pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee for president, while fellow candidates Ted Cruz and John Kasich refused to say whether they would back the party’s pick.

All three GOP contenders appeared at a CNN town hall in Milwaukee one week before Wisconsin’s April 5 primary.

When asked if he would keep the pledge he signed last September, Trump responded, “No, I won’t.” The real estate mogul explained that he was taking back the pledge because, “I have been treated very unfairly,” and listed the Republican National Committee and party establishment among those he believes have wronged him.....

http://politistick.com/donald-trump-broke-pledge-to-back-gop-nominee/
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:29:14 pm by Mod2 »

Offline kjam22

Ted has handled all of this perfectly.  The speech and the after speech.   Vote your conscience, for freedom, and for the constitution.    It doesn't get simpler than that
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline GrouchoTex

BFL, when I get off work.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Was it this loyalty document?

Thin skinned Trump.  I've been wronged!  I've been treated unfairly by (see attached list).  Everything I promised is null and void cause I've been wronged!  Paraphrased.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline rodamala

Offline Mechanicos

Why did the video not show the Texas Delegate who stood up during this with a sign saying "Clinton/Cruz 2020"?
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline unknown

Trump said repeatedly "if I am treated fairly I will honor the pledge"

Trump treated Cruz very unfairly. Therefore Cruz does not have to honor the pledge admit relates to Trump.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I see a lot of mod editing and I don't get it. In politics, apparently, you're supposed to make kissy lips to the people who lie about you, your spouse, and your parents. So in the interest of unity I suggest the mods stop editing personal insults and that those on the receiving end of the insults is required to renew a pledge of undying loyalty to those who lie about them. For unity of the party of course.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I see a lot of mod editing and I don't get it. In politics, apparently, you're supposed to make kissy lips to the people who lie about you, your spouse, and your parents. So in the interest of unity I suggest the mods stop editing personal insults and that those on the receiving end of the insults is required to renew a pledge of undying loyalty to those who lie about them. For unity of the party of course.
Furthermore I propose that those who do not let themselves be lied about and refuse to pleade their undying loyalty to author of those lies is selfish and a traitor and should be banned. In the name of unity of course.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Why did the video not show the Texas Delegate who stood up during this with a sign saying "Clinton/Cruz 2020"?

Because it didn't happen?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

That could actually work.  Would those pledges need to be signed in blood?