Author Topic: OPEN LIVE CONVENTION THREAD - WEDNESDAY, JULY 20  (Read 37958 times)

geronl

Re: OPEN LIVE CONVENTION THREAD - WEDNESDAY, JULY 20
« Reply #850 on: July 21, 2016, 03:30:12 am »

They are crazy and their kooky
They're altogether ookie
They are the Trump fam-il-y

Offline Leto

« Reply #851 on: July 21, 2016, 03:32:05 am »
Cruz supporters went one step to far, they can call politicians all the names they want.

We don't see Trump supporters continually demeaning Cruz; so that is what must be class.

But a good number of Cruz supporters have opened up horrendous personal attacks against people; you do that, you'll hear about it back, I've likewise muted those whose sole contribution seems what has just been described if one pulls a Bolobaby or whatever.

Trump won the South by a sizeable margin, he won all around. I see that. I'm loyal to the party, if one wants to go on about lesser of two evils, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

The WS owner has nothing to apologize for per the abuse of a good number of Cruz supporters, that's the way it is.

Funniest post of the night coming from a trumpster.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline Fantom

« Reply #852 on: July 21, 2016, 03:32:14 am »
I don't know if he ever registered as a republican, but prior to and during the NY primaries I believe he and Ivanka had no party affiliation.

Right  ... clue number one. Your own son and daughter you trot out, cannot vote for you.... something about ...how they are raised comes to mind here.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Idiot

« Reply #853 on: July 21, 2016, 03:32:15 am »

Offline Idiot

« Reply #854 on: July 21, 2016, 03:34:21 am »
Cruz supporters went one step to far, they can call politicians all the names they want.

We don't see Trump supporters continually demeaning Cruz; so that is what must be class.

But a good number of Cruz supporters have opened up horrendous personal attacks against people; you do that, you'll hear about it back, I've likewise muted those whose sole contribution seems what has just been described if one pulls a Bolobaby or whatever.

Trump won the South by a sizeable margin, he won all around. I see that. I'm loyal to the party, if one wants to go on about lesser of two evils, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

The WS owner has nothing to apologize for per the abuse of a good number of Cruz supporters, that's the way it is.

And you typed that with a straight face?   :smokin:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #855 on: July 21, 2016, 03:35:16 am »
Well I'm whooped.

I'm going to go to bed with visions of cannon balls dancing and clanking in my head.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #856 on: July 21, 2016, 03:35:42 am »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Silver Pines

« Reply #857 on: July 21, 2016, 03:36:50 am »
Meanwhile Ted Cruz is still the top trending subject on twitter. :patriot:

I meant to check that but I forgot!  Thanks, CC.  I love it.

geronl

« Reply #858 on: July 21, 2016, 03:38:22 am »

Wow, that is so far from the truth it is sad.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #859 on: July 21, 2016, 03:39:55 am »
A freeper just posted this on FB in response to 'getting rid of Cruz'. Let this sink in for a moment.

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #860 on: July 21, 2016, 03:40:52 am »
Yes, that is right after Cruz finished. The Trump family was none too happy. Such a shame, after flying their jet in during Cruz's event this afternoon, and then making their entrance while Cruz was still speaking. They have absolutely no class.

The flyover Cruz' rally today was actually hilarious and perfectly timed.  Just as Ted mentioned they had found their nominee....here comes Trumps jet and the crowd BOOED.... :silly:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #861 on: July 21, 2016, 03:42:10 am »
Didn't Myst tell you to stay off this thread with your provocations and gloating?   :nono:
They will be dancing on the other thread, the strange thing is they will dancing to music that only they can hear..............not there is anything wrong with that :whistle:

Silver Pines

« Reply #862 on: July 21, 2016, 03:42:20 am »
Pete Schroeder ‏@peteschroeder  48m48 minutes ago
Roger Stone, walking out of convention center, tells me Ted Cruz is a "dumb son of a bitch who thinks he's smarter than everybody else."

Offline DrewsDad

« Reply #863 on: July 21, 2016, 03:43:01 am »
I certainly plan to
vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution.
"Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution."
- Cruz - The Consistent Constitutional Conservative

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #864 on: July 21, 2016, 03:43:11 am »

Right  ... clue number one. Your own son and daughter you trot out, cannot vote for you.... something about ...how they are raised comes to mind here.

Yeah, there was a bunch of nonsense from the Trump supporters about how the process to change party affiliation took too long in NY for the kids to change to republican in time to vote in the primary, but if you look at the actual facts of the matter it's a bunch of nonsense.  There was plenty of time, several weeks if I recall correctly.  A minor example of explaining away um, questionable behavior.

Silver Pines

« Reply #865 on: July 21, 2016, 03:43:55 am »
Robert P. George ‏@McCormickProf  1h1 hour ago
Ted has never been afraid to enter a hostile environment and speak his mind. He was like that even as an undergrad. He can't be intimidated

Offline ABX

« Reply #866 on: July 21, 2016, 03:44:55 am »
Roger Stone, walking out of convention center, tells me Ted Cruz is a "dumb son of a bitch who thinks he's smarter than everybody else."

He doesn't think he is smarter than everyone else, he just knows he is smarter than Roger Stone- but that isn't much of a stretch, Stone is on the sub 100 of the chart.

Silver Pines

« Reply #867 on: July 21, 2016, 03:46:01 am »
Erick Erickson ‏@EWErickson  2h2 hours ago
SOURCE: RNC threatened negative stories against Cruz if he refused to endorse.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #868 on: July 21, 2016, 03:46:33 am »

I used to think liberalism was a mental disease. I'm now think Trumpism affects the same part of the brain. Reality is a fleeting concept.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #869 on: July 21, 2016, 03:46:51 am »
Terrific thread. Thank you.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Silver Pines

« Reply #870 on: July 21, 2016, 03:47:55 am »
Erick Erickson ‏@EWErickson  2h2 hours ago
Dear GOP, you could have this guy. Instead you went with Cheeto Jesus who is going to get eaten alive by Yes We Canckle.

LMAO!

Offline Idiot

« Reply #871 on: July 21, 2016, 03:48:40 am »
Terrific thread. Thank you.
I agree with Lando.....wonderful thread.  It was a historical night that I'll not soon forget.

Offline ABX

« Reply #872 on: July 21, 2016, 03:49:05 am »
LOL, Donald said he loved Cruz's speech. The fanbase is confused how they are allowed to feel and awaiting updated talking points.

geronl

« Reply #873 on: July 21, 2016, 03:49:44 am »

Ted has Roger beat in intelligence, then again so does Ted's socks

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #874 on: July 21, 2016, 03:51:09 am »
I certainly plan to
vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution.
That goes without saying. Why would anyone in that convention hall have a problem with that? Oh. Right.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington