Author Topic: OPEN LIVE CONVENTION THREAD - TUESDAY, JULY 19  (Read 28502 times)

Silver Pines

Re: OPEN LIVE CONVENTION THREAD - TUESDAY, JULY 19
« Reply #775 on: July 20, 2016, 12:50:51 pm »
Donald Trump Jr once lectured someone on the use of apostrophes while misusing apostrophes

Yeah, I'm just going to say it because I've wanted to for a long time.  Both of those pinched-nosed metrosexual punk sons come off as jerks just like their father.  If this were the '80s, James Spader would have played either of them in a movie. 

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #776 on: July 20, 2016, 12:51:52 pm »
I M so glad you guys were as respectful to us,as we were to you!

Sadly that is a huge lie!

It is so amazing that you guys have the mental capacity to even post on the forum!

Get a life!
THE WORLD IS GOING ON,WITHOUT YOUR DELUSIONAL BULLSHIT!
you can stay on the site, but you will look like the fools,that you are!
i own half,of this site,and let me tell you, if you don't get trump,your best place would be at DU with skinner and crew!!!!!
My life depends on Trump winning!
You are a bunch of whining babies!!!!

Please go get a life!

TRUMP IS THE ONE SO GO TO,YOUR DEM HANDLERS AND GETMTHE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!

WE ARE SO,HAPPY! PEOPLE HAVE no idea what,is going on!!!!
i hate your anger, but you fuckon,deserve it

Trump is it!!

Wow  :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I'm assuming this parody or part of an early Friday silliness thread.....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #777 on: July 20, 2016, 12:54:40 pm »
NO YOU SEE, I AM REALLY EXHAUSTED, WITH THE CRAP YOU all did with,me and my partner!!!
You guys arE full of IT!
we are not stupid!
You were dumped,at FR for,being trouble makers!
Prove me wrong with your nasty bullshit!!!!!!
I wasn't dumped at FR. I still have an account there. I left by invitation, and came here of my own accord. I'm not so desperate that I will sacrifice all my principles to belong to anything.

As for stupidity, for someone who "won", you are parading it. As I said on TOS, I'd cut off my fingers before voting for Trump. That still applies. The actions of his most ardent supporters only cement my resolve.

Instead of being graceful in victory you choose to unleash pent up vindictive vitriol on people who were invited here. Now, that is about the sort of action I'd expect from a supporter of some nouveau riche peckerwood land grabbing fraud, so I am not surprised. Just disappointed.

@mystery-ak Thanks for the invite, it was fun while it lasted.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #778 on: July 20, 2016, 12:56:25 pm »
I wasn't dumped at FR. I still have an account there. I left by invitation, and came here of my own accord. I'm not so desperate that I will sacrifice all my principles to belong to anything.

I walked away without being asked :patriot:

Wingnut

« Reply #779 on: July 20, 2016, 12:59:07 pm »
I want my cigarettes!

Medication time. Medication time.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #780 on: July 20, 2016, 01:00:34 pm »
I M so glad you guys were as respectful to us,as we were to you!

Sadly that is a huge lie!

It is so amazing that you guys have the mental capacity to even post on the forum!

Get a life!
THE WORLD IS GOING ON,WITHOUT YOUR DELUSIONAL BULLSHIT!
you can stay on the site, but you will look like the fools,that you are!
i own half,of this site,and let me tell you, if you don't get trump,your best place would be at DU with skinner and crew!!!!!
My life depends on Trump winning!
You are a bunch of whining babies!!!!

Please go get a life!

TRUMP IS THE ONE SO GO TO,YOUR DEM HANDLERS AND GETMTHE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!

WE ARE SO,HAPPY! PEOPLE HAVE no idea what,is going on!!!!
i hate your anger, but you fuckon,deserve it

Trump is it!!

Sorry, but profanity is not allowed on the Open thread.  You are going to have to be more respectful of fellow posters  or you will be invited to leave the thread.

Frankly, I'm astounded that you would come on here and violate your own rules.

I am going to close this thread in about 30 minutes and start the Wednesday thread. 

We will have no more of this for the rest of the Convention, OK?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Silver Pines

« Reply #781 on: July 20, 2016, 01:00:48 pm »
How soon we forget! Snicker!

@TomSea

Who?

Personally I always knew Cruz would never consider VP to Trump, and that those who pushed it were engaged in a fantasy.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #782 on: July 20, 2016, 01:04:57 pm »
Yeah, I'm just going to say it because I've wanted to for a long time.  Both of those pinched-nosed metrosexual punk sons come off as jerks just like their father.  If this were the '80s, James Spader would have played either of them in a movie.

See the latest?

Trump wants laws to conduct purges of Obama appointees.

Christie Says Trump Will Change Firing Laws to Purge Federal Civil Service of Obama Hires

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/19/christie_says_trump_aims_to_purge_federal_civil_service_of_obama_hires.html

While it sounds nice on its face it would most assuredly be used by the next democrat to hold office and likely be expanded from there.

Edrogan would approve.

The simple fact is that a president already has more than enough power to replace political appointments and doesn't need more power to do anything.

Offline For-Q-Clinton

« Reply #783 on: July 20, 2016, 01:06:14 pm »
So the rules are suspended I take it?  The trumpsters true colors come out and start name calling when they can't get their way.

Woohoo!  Finally we can let loose and make fun of idiots that truly think Trump is a conservative in spite of the many times he's made fun of them and called them stupid.  But I think it will go over all the trump supporters' heads...I mean if they can't understand how stupid they are at this point they never will.

Silver Pines

« Reply #784 on: July 20, 2016, 01:06:42 pm »
Frankly I'm enjoying watching the psychosis explode into the open.  :silly:

Geez, I leave you guys for the night and look what happens...

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #785 on: July 20, 2016, 01:07:08 pm »
Cruz has political capital with you.  With the rest of the voting American public, not so much.  And if he fails to embrace the Republican ticket and campaign for them, St. Rafael will lose it all.
What profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his soul?

Frankly, I think Cruz will keep it classy, but after the sheer volume of egregious dung flung at him through the campaign from the Trump camp, I'd be disappointed if he in any way directly says to vote for him.

If he announced he was changing party affiliations to a third party and told Trump to Kiss his ass (unlikely, because Cruz is too classy for that) I'd send him a donation every paycheck for his presidential run in 2020.

I have finally figured out why Trump supporters tend to be shrill. Y'all are scared, and rightfully so. You're all in at the tables with a bad hand against one of the best players in the game. She's a shark, and all you have is blustering little fingers to fight back with, and she will call his bluff every time.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #786 on: July 20, 2016, 01:07:17 pm »
NO YOU SEE, I AM REALLY EXHAUSTED, WITH THE CRAP YOU all did with,me and my partner!!!
You guys arE full of IT!
we are not stupid!

Thanks for showing your true self.   10294
Let it burn.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #787 on: July 20, 2016, 01:08:17 pm »
You guys arE full of IT!
we are not stupid!

You need sleep.  Go get some.
Please.  Before an intervention is necessary.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #788 on: July 20, 2016, 01:09:47 pm »
So the rules are suspended I take it?  The trumpsters true colors come out and start name calling when they can't get their way.

Not only the Trumpsters, but the top Trumpster himself, one of the site owners!

*hmmmm*
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline For-Q-Clinton

« Reply #789 on: July 20, 2016, 01:09:48 pm »
You guys arE full of IT!
we are not stupid!

Wow Trumpdolt in complete meltdown mode.  Wow!  This is actually quite funny and entertaining to watch.  Trumpbots can dish it out but not take it so they resort to bans so they can listen to the echo chamber.

Offline Eowyn

• Don't blame me, I voted for Ted Cruz.
« Reply #790 on: July 20, 2016, 01:10:09 pm »
Well, aside from owning half of an internet site that could be something other than a wannabe trump echo chamber, I think you should drink less before pissing off your members. Trump is it, though. Trump is the end of the GOP. My state delegation and ten others were denied their right under the rules to call for a roll call vote, through strong arm tactics and just plain cheating.

Nothing like insisting everyone else go by the rules and breaking them yourselves.

Many of us saw this early on, while you people were projecting your sins on others like Liberal Democrats, but now, now, you have done it.

I formally renounce any connection with the Republican Party. The Democrat Party never had any, nor will they ever. If you want Trump, by all means, elect him if you can. I expect to see you next to the New Black Pampers with large sticks at the polls, just part of the receiving line. When Trump, the election, the country don't go where you think they will, I only have one thing to say. Stay out of my yard or I'll make you one with it, and I hate shovel work.

THIS.  I had decided to hold my nose and vote for Trump until this happened.  Trump, the outsider (hardy har har), joined with the GOP-e in consolidating power against the conservative grassroots.  Liberals completed their takeover of what used to be the conservative party, and many conservatives were cheering them on.  Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Ken Cuccinelli were fighting for small government conservatives, just as they always have.  If you weren't standing against them, you were standing on the wrong side.

Btw, I wasn't dumped at FR either, and also I still have an account there at that Cruz hate/Trump worship echo chamber.  I just refuse to post somewhere where defense of fellow conservatives and dissemination of truth is squashed. 

I also came her by invitation from @mystery-ak
If I'm not welcome, I will leave though.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:16:26 pm by Eowyn »

Wingnut

« Reply #791 on: July 20, 2016, 01:10:19 pm »
You can't fight in here. This is the War Room :smokin:

Silver Pines

« Reply #792 on: July 20, 2016, 01:11:23 pm »
See the latest?

Trump wants laws to conduct purges of Obama appointees.

Christie Says Trump Will Change Firing Laws to Purge Federal Civil Service of Obama Hires

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/19/christie_says_trump_aims_to_purge_federal_civil_service_of_obama_hires.html

While it sounds nice on its face it would most assuredly be used by the next democrat to hold office and likely be expanded from there.

Edrogan would approve.

The simple fact is that a president already has more than enough power to replace political appointments and doesn't need more power to do anything.

And Trump supporters will eat it up because they're only thinking as far ahead as November.

I'll state it again---there is no way in hell I'll EVER support Trump.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #793 on: July 20, 2016, 01:11:47 pm »
Dayum.  This place just went all "One flew over the Cuckoo's nest".
It's a few Midols short of normal out there...

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #794 on: July 20, 2016, 01:13:17 pm »
Geez, I leave you guys for the night and look what happens...

And can you believe it.  That damn Wingnut wasn't even involve for once! :pondering:

Offline For-Q-Clinton

« Reply #795 on: July 20, 2016, 01:13:36 pm »
What profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his soul?

Frankly, I think Cruz will keep it classy, but after the sheer volume of egregious dung flung at him through the campaign from the Trump camp, I'd be disappointed if he in any way directly says to vote for him.

If he announced he was changing party affiliations to a third party and told Trump to Kiss his ass (unlikely, because Cruz is too classy for that) I'd send him a donation every paycheck for his presidential run in 2020.

I have finally figured out why Trump supporters tend to be shrill. Y'all are scared, and rightfully so. You're all in at the tables with a bad hand against one of the best players in the game. She's a shark, and all you have is blustering little fingers to fight back with, and she will call his bluff every time.

Yep and they see the media played them like the fools and tools that they are.  Now that the media isn't going to give Trump free coverage he is now getting big time $$$ from goldman sachs and appointing them to positions (if he wins).  Uh oh, what happened about all that bluster about being owned by others?  Everything Trump lied about in the primary really applies 100% to him.  He even admitted it...if someone takes money they are owned.  So he is owned now.

Silver Pines

« Reply #796 on: July 20, 2016, 01:14:10 pm »
What's really pathetic is that Myst is off trying to forget politics and enjoy her new grandchild, but then she'll check in and be greeted by this mess.

Offline For-Q-Clinton

« Reply #797 on: July 20, 2016, 01:14:27 pm »
[@driftdiver]

It's on over here.  Trumpbot and co-owner of the site suspends rules and starts name calling like a baby!  Sh@t just got real :-)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:15:24 pm by For-Q-Clinton »

Silver Pines

« Reply #798 on: July 20, 2016, 01:15:10 pm »
And can you believe it.  That damn Wingnut wasn't even involve for once! :pondering:

Nah, I'm betting he was involved behind the scenes somehow.

Instigator.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #799 on: July 20, 2016, 01:15:57 pm »
Gambling Is Illegal At Bushwood Sir!

LOL!    All in fun, sir! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald