Author Topic: Donald Trump declines invitation to address NAACP  (Read 6455 times)

Offline wolfcreek

Re: Donald Trump declines invitation to address NAACP
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2016, 05:26:26 pm »
If you're a Trump critic, you're pro-Hillary?

Or just a sore loser.

Essentially, Trump is the only one who can defeat Hillary. Like him or not, he needs your vote to do so.

Plus, the 'nevers' don't spread much negative press on Hillary.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 05:27:55 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline RedHead

« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2016, 05:39:49 pm »
I agree and also note that he has never said such a thing.

Sure he has.  Blacks commit 87% of the white murders.  Mexicans are murderers, they're drug dealers, they're rapists, though he does allow for the possibility that some are good people.  All Muslims need to be banned from coming into the country.  All right from the horse's...mouth.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2016, 05:41:50 pm »
Of course he doesn't. Just more made up fantasy by the pro-Hillary contingent.

Then why does he say that 87% of white murders are committed by blacks?  Why does he say that Mexicans are murderers and rapists and drug dealers, though allowing that there is a chance that some may be good people.  Why does he say that all Muslims need to be banned from coming into the country?  He believes all of it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2016, 06:17:15 pm »
If you're a Trump critic, you're pro-Hillary?

According to wolfcreek, yes.

And these guys have been warned many times by mystery NOT to accuse people on this forum of being for Hillary.

And yet, the desperate, and desperately wrong continue to repeat the lie.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2016, 06:39:09 pm »
Then why does he say that 87% of white murders are committed by blacks?  Why does he say that Mexicans are murderers and rapists and drug dealers, though allowing that there is a chance that some may be good people.  Why does he say that all Muslims need to be banned from coming into the country?  He believes all of it.

Since there are millions of illegal 'undocumented people in this country, I would guess he was warning us with a bit of hyperbole.
Compared to Lying Hillary, he's been a saint.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2016, 06:41:31 pm »
According to wolfcreek, yes.

And these guys have been warned many times by mystery NOT to accuse people on this forum of being for Hillary.

And yet, the desperate, and desperately wrong continue to repeat the lie.....

If you aren't hurting Hillary's chances at the White house then you're helping her.

You are helping her with you rhetoric.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2016, 06:49:16 pm »
Or just a sore loser.

Essentially, Trump is the only one who can defeat Hillary. Like him or not, he needs your vote to do so.

Spreading negative press on HIllary is YOUR job. We're covering the Trump side of the equation.

And he doesn't need our vote. He said so, way back in May.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2016, 07:14:16 pm »
Spreading negative press on HIllary is YOUR job. We're covering the Trump side of the equation.

Then you're worse than I imagined.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2016, 08:23:35 pm »

Im going to do every thing I legally can to see that neither of them ever becomes president.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2016, 09:47:13 pm »
Or just a sore loser.

That last part is pure nonsense. We've posted plenty of bad press from Hillary. It's not like we have a shortage of it.

As for your assertion that "Trump is the only one who can defeat Hillary," have you ever heard of "out of the frying pan, into the fire?" Trump's hijacking of the GOP primary process—obviously broken long before he came along, as evidenced by the last two nominees before him also being the most hated in the primary—and the right to claim that R next to his name are the only things keeping him in this race. Putting him in charge is no better of an idea than it is putting Hillary in charge, just because he happens to call himself a Republican. Think about that: how disgusting does your candidate have to be to be considered comparable to Hillary Rodham Clinton?!?!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline RedHead

« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2016, 10:35:50 pm »
Since there are millions of illegal 'undocumented people in this country, I would guess he was warning us with a bit of hyperbole.
Compared to Lying Hillary, he's been a saint.

Hyperbole?  Or lying?

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2016, 12:38:58 pm »
That last part is pure nonsense. We've posted plenty of bad press from Hillary. It's not like we have a shortage of it.

As for your assertion that "Trump is the only one who can defeat Hillary," have you ever heard of "out of the frying pan, into the fire?" Trump's hijacking of the GOP primary process—obviously broken long before he came along, as evidenced by the last two nominees before him also being the most hated in the primary—and the right to claim that R next to his name are the only things keeping him in this race. Putting him in charge is no better of an idea than it is putting Hillary in charge, just because he happens to call himself a Republican. Think about that: how disgusting does your candidate have to be to be considered comparable to Hillary Rodham Clinton?!?!

What's disgusting is not doing everything in your power to stop Hillary. Trump won the nomination fair and square against HUGE odds.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2016, 12:42:50 pm »
Hyperbole?  Or lying?

If it weren't for Trump and Cruz, illegal immigration would have been shoved to the back burner once again. Whatever it took to get the message out there, I'm happy about.

http://fightingfortrump.com/cruz-buries-the-hatchet-hes-joining-the-trump-train/

Our candidate is coming around to support Trump because he knows the implications of this election.. Join him.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 12:44:18 pm by wolfcreek »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2016, 02:59:12 pm »

He doesn't act like it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #139 on: July 17, 2016, 08:00:49 pm »
Hyperbole?  Or lying?

Hillary and Presumptive lie as easily as most people breathe. Wolfie is just trying to cover for Donny 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:01:43 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2016, 11:37:52 am »
He doesn't act like it.

Maybe he thinks you are smart enough to see the differences between he and Hillary.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2016, 11:40:19 am »
Hillary and Presumptive lie as easily as most people breathe. Wolfie is just trying to cover for Donny

I don't have to cover for anyone. I'm voting for him because he's not Hillary.

BTW: Trump will be the nominee. Time to choose between him, Hillary or some wanna-be.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2016, 11:51:09 am »
Maybe he thinks you are smart enough to see the differences between he and Hillary.

Non-sequitur.  You said Trump needs my vote.   I want to know when he will begin acting like he needs my vote.  Because  Trump has flat out said that he doesn't need me and has acted accordingly.  So tell me, when will Trump start acting like he needs my vote?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2016, 12:38:53 pm »
Non-sequitur.  You said Trump needs my vote.   I want to know when he will begin acting like he needs my vote.  Because  Trump has flat out said that he doesn't need me and has acted accordingly.  So tell me, when will Trump start acting like he needs my vote?

I said he needs your vote to *beat Hillary.. Focus Man!

The 'prize' here [least for me] is watching Hillary fade away into irrelevance.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2016, 12:48:03 pm »

Oh, believe me, we do. 

Hillary's a disaster.   But Trump is worse.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2016, 12:49:07 pm »
I said he needs your vote to *beat Hillary.. Focus Man!

Again, he is not acting like he needs my vote (insert reason here).  And he has stated that he does not need my vote (insert reason here).  Clearly, you don't understand what Trump needs.

The 'prize' here [least for me] is watching Hillary fade away into irrelevance.

And that is why we are in the mess that we are in.  Your desire for revenge overrides your desire for righteousness.  Your 'prize' is about destroying - not saving.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2016, 12:56:40 pm »
Again, he is not acting like he needs my vote (insert reason here).  And he has stated that he does not need my vote (insert reason here).  Clearly, you don't understand what Trump needs.

And that is why we are in the mess that we are in.  Your desire for revenge overrides your desire for righteousness.  Your 'prize' is about destroying - not saving.

There is no righteousness in politics...NONE. We are left with a couple or three choices. I'm interested in the one that involves Hillary retiring.

I've made no secret of that fact.

If you think Hillary would be the best choice, we have nothing left to talk about.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #147 on: July 18, 2016, 01:52:18 pm »
Righteousness in politics is what gave us the Constitution.

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #148 on: July 18, 2016, 06:35:36 pm »
Righteousness in politics is what gave us the Constitution.

Unfortunately someone else's righteousness can take it away.

This election is what it is. [as are most]

Vote how you must.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 06:36:24 pm by wolfcreek »