Author Topic: Ted Cruz to fly with Obama aboard Air Force One to Dallas memorial event  (Read 16458 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
An important question to be asked, Sanguine.

There is no way that the families of the slain were there for political reasons.  And I guarantee that Cruz' and Bush' soothing words were a balm for their souls.

Obama, I would imagine, was completely ignored, since no family member of the police thinks he cares one whit about them.

I saw a screen capture of the some of the cops sitting behind Obama while he was speaking...to say they weren't thrilled is an understatement. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And I guarantee that Cruz' and Bush' soothing words were a balm for their souls. 

Just couldn't resist:

Silver Pines

How?? Why???

I ask how and why you don't get it? This "Memorial event" was a staged political rally. And even more so when Bammie took to the stage to talk about himself and BLM.

And for Sen. Cruz to join this dog and pony show by accepting a free ride on AF1 shows political naiveté bordering on political suicide.

Nonsense.  The occasion wasn't about Cruz and it wasn't about politics; it was about the slain officers and their families. 

Silver Pines

Care to elaborate?

Because, IMHO, you...as many of the new members here, have no idea of the tight-knitted group of people....what kind of forum we had here at one time.

It was very special....until we opened up our 'border' to a group of outcasts who brought their hive mentality to TBR.

I didn't get my blanket and my teddy bear.

BTW, that's outcast-by-choice, in my case, if you don't mind.

Offline skeeter

There is no way that the families of the slain were there for political reasons.  And I guarantee that Cruz' and Bush' soothing words were a balm for their souls.

I'm sure to most their words were. Cruz in particular is an articulate spokesperson for the traditional & conservative minded.

Of course others who do not indulge in those same principles hear his words differently.

But then of course we know they are fundamentally misled.

Offline musiclady

I saw a screen capture of the some of the cops sitting behind Obama while he was speaking...to say they weren't thrilled is an understatement.

Sort of like the military when they're forced to hear him speak......

Complete disdain.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What would you have me do to "help myself" here?    :pondering:
Well, for one lay off the questioning the manhood and the misogynist undertones. This site is owned by two ladies.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sort of like the military when they're forced to hear him speak......

Complete disdain.

And that's why its probably a good thing the WH protocol people scratched me from the Veterans Day ceremony I was supposed t narrate for him. I'd have had the exact same look. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Well, for one lay off the questioning the manhood and the misogynist undertones. This site is owned by two ladies.

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry ... I had no idea you'd be spending the day trying to think of something to say in reply to my --- rhetorical and somewhat sarcastic --- question.    I really wasn't looking for more  :bs:

But thank you for letting me know the site is owned by two ladies.  I had no idea.  No, really, @jmyriefuller, I had no idea.   88devil

Enjoy your evening.   :seeya:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
DC, what does that bit of revisionist fantasy have to do with the topic of this thread?

If it's a revisionist fantasy to you, why bother explaining myself?

And, I apologize for taking the thread OT.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

I didn't get my blanket and my teddy bear.

BTW, that's outcast-by-choice, in my case, if you don't mind.

Yes, but of course.     :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GrouchoTex

Just couldn't resist:

I am a Cruz supporter.
I admit, that made me laugh, I got it. I got a kick out if it, but please...
Next thing you know , we will have 100,s of Trump/Cruz photos, 8 # 10 glossy ones, with circles and arrows, and a paragraph on the back of each one....

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

Perhaps you are 'out of step' because you see and hear things that aren't there.

Cruz has done absolutely nothing to deserve Trump supporters' continued attacks.

...except fail to follow through on his promise to support the eventual nominee.

Ted Cruz's concession speech the night he withdrew from the race was dark and lacked any gracious or magnanimous quality. Cruz as yet has not congratulated Donald Trump on his win.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
...except fail to follow through on his promise to support the eventual nominee.

Really?  He's said he wouldn't?

Please link to his statement where he said that.

Ted Cruz's concession speech the night he withdrew from the race was dark and lacked any gracious or magnanimous quality. Cruz as yet has not congratulated Donald Trump on his win.

Trump hasn't won anything yet.

And here's an idea...how about Trump apologize for slandering Rafael Cruz first.

Offline Suppressed

@aligncare

Huh.

I recall on previous occasions, when Trump ungraciously won states, some supporters saying that such congratulations and tone were unimportant. Now, it's a sin.

I have a suggestion for Mr. Trump's campaign... perhaps a bulletin for visitors that helps those who don't worship him daily to be able to keep up with the latest doctrine and dogma. Heck, some days I don't even finish a thread before he or his followers have reversed course!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Which in this particular case is a sign of integrity.

Offline Mechanicos

Which in this particular case is a sign of integrity.
More like petty, small and vindictive.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If Trump doesn't need all of us, he doesn't need Cruz, either. One more vote wouldn't make a difference. Besides, how does one compete with petty, YUUGE, and vindictive?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 11:55:57 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No, Mech, those are the Trump characteristics that keep many from endorsing him.

Online DCPatriot

No, Mech, those are the Trump characteristics that keep many from endorsing him.

SHOCK POLL: TRUMP 44% CLINTON 37%

Offline Mechanicos

ALL of those ones who are being jerks right now are Uni-Party Establishment types protecting their power-base/money stream including Bush's Ivy League Lawyer. Not an integral bone in the bunch.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Leto

Trump has shown himself to be the king of pery small and vindictive. HE is a malignant narcissist like Obama and his pedopho;e pas BJ Clinton.

Je committed "blood Libel" against Cruz his wife and is family, he owes Trump zero when Trumo committed Blood Libel against Cruz there was no more pledge. Trump had a obligation to behave is a reasonable manner, he didn't. Trump wants to have his cake and eat it too, sorry life doesn't work that way.

"The term 'blood libel' can also refer to any unpleasant and damaging false accusation, and has taken on a broader metaphorical meaning"
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline skeeter

@aligncare
March 30, 2016 on CNN:

"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Is there a criticism of Cruz offered by Trump fans that has ANY truth in it?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 02:39:25 pm by skeeter »

Online Lando Lincoln

That is the way I see it. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck