Author Topic: Ted Cruz to fly with Obama aboard Air Force One to Dallas memorial event  (Read 16441 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

It's that magical brand of honor @flowers

It's not like he invited Obama to his wedding, now is it?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Resp3

I cannot become so cynical that I would fault a Senator for flying on AF1 given the circumstances.  In my view, this is not about the Senator.  It IS about Honor.  Frankly, I am happy I hold such a view.

Puh-leaze! Did Sen. Cornyn fly with Obama on AF1? No? Then are we to condemn him?

Honor? In what alternate universe can you use the word honor in relation to the crap Obama spewed out today in Dallas? And as Ted Cruz chose to align himself with that crap - even in something as simple as riding with the racist pr*ck behind the cop killings - then he has dishonored himself and conservatives.

Ask yourself this: Would Cruz have accepted a ride with Trump?

Speaking as a Cruzer - today is a huge let down. Cruz has shown more allegiance to Obama than he has shown to even Donald Trump.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Puh-leaze! Did Sen. Cornyn fly with Obama on AF1? No? Then are we to condemn him?

Honor? In what alternate universe can you use the word honor in relation to the crap Obama spewed out today in Dallas? And as Ted Cruz chose to align himself with that crap - even in something as simple as riding with the racist bleep behind the cop killings - then he has dishonored himself and conservatives.

Ask yourself this: Would Cruz have accepted a ride with Trump?

Speaking as a Cruzer - today is a huge let down. Cruz has shown more allegiance to Obama than he has shown to even Donald Trump.

Winner of the "Wound Just a Bit Too Tight" Award for July 12, 2016.

Online Lando Lincoln

The *********  can't get over their vile hate. They just cannot let it go.

Yours is not exactly a campfire moment either.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 10:51:18 pm by Mod2 »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

geronl

BUMP

geronl

Cruz has shown more allegiance to Obama than he has shown to even Donald Trump.

Where does he show any allegiance to Obama and why should he show any to Trump either.

he hasn't and doesn't have to.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Agreed.  As despicable BO is and can be, this is standard procedure.  Cruz may like it less than we do but this is not about him.

I see no problem with this at all.  Other than I'm a little surprised that Obama is going. 

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Exactly what I was thinking.  Cruz has been treated with more respect by Obama than By Trump.

"As for Trump, he has been WORSE to Cruz than Obama has.  That is saying a lot.  Given that a ride was not offered by Trump nor were they traveling from the same city, I do not see how your comparison is relevant.  Cruz is speaking at the Orange Convention.  Even that does not alter his views on issues or on Trump.  Apples.  Oranges.  Beliefs.  Plane rides.  Two different things."

Amazing how trumpers get all het up about nothing.

geronl

How nice of Cruz to fly on Af1 with the man responsible for all these police murders.

beats flying on Orange Farce One with the pedophile fraud.

Wingnut

Lets get down to brass tacks here.... what the inflight meal?

Online Lando Lincoln

beats flying on Orange Farce One with the pedophile fraud.

I'm not a Trump supporter but frankly, I'd like to see that style of rhetoric cut back a bit.
John Steinbeck

geronl

I'm not a Trump supporter but frankly, I'd like to see that style of rhetoric cut back a bit.

Oh, then how about this instead.
Dear Flowers,

:#@$%:

Online Lando Lincoln

Oh, then how about this instead.

Better, lol...
John Steinbeck

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
How about ONE topic where we stay ON topic? Topic is not TOS or (by anticipation) Donald Trump.
This was an admitted Trump supporter deliberately posting an inflammatory thread against Ted Cruz—just like the other Trump caucus members have been posting inflammatory threads. Let's remember that when we start lecturing about "stay(ing) on topic."

Unfortunately for the poster, Cruz has a record in the Senate opposing Obama's agenda. Something Trump will never have.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

How nice of you to somehow try to make this a negative about Ted Cruz.  You trumpers never let up with your hatred.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That is audacious. You who arrived here barely two months ago from TOS with your nasty TOS manners, telling somebody that has been on BR for over seven years, to leave ??

You and others like you have turned BR into the echo chamber you now claim to have left.

You liked it better when it was just you and mechanicos and other zombies. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why not go back to TOS with all your 'splodie head friends?

Seriously?  YOU'RE telling ME what to do.  You're a funny girl.   ^-^

Offline Mechanicos

How nice of you to somehow try to make this a negative about Ted Cruz.  You trumpers never let up with your hatred.
It is a Negative since Obama is partly responsible for the police officer deaths with his Race baiting Rhetoric and BLM support. Cruz has free flights anywhere he wants as a US Senator. No need to give this optic and impression.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

How nice of you to somehow try to make this a negative about Ted Cruz. 

I'm simply recognizing the honor in the man.  Surely you've no objection to that.   :pondering:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Is that really the best you could find?

As opposed to Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton laughing and telling jokes to each other at a wedding.

As opposed to Obama and Chris Christie hugging each other after Sandy threw the election to Obama.

No, in this picture, these two aren't even looking at each other, or even at the same person, it seems. You actually have two people, in the same place, at the same time.

Oh, wait—this is the same group that tried to tie Ted's father to Lee Harvey Oswald the exact same way, so why should I be surprised?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Good one !!!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I'm simply recognizing the honor in the man.  Surely you've no objection to that.   :pondering:

Lame sarcasm.  However, the many posters on this thread reflect one thing.  Ted Cruz is still the most interesting and the most popular man in America.

He should be the nominee.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Seriously?  YOU'RE telling ME what to do.  You're a funny girl.   ^-^

Guessed incorrectly. Not surprising.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Guessed incorrectly. Not surprising.

Miss my point.  Not surprising.

Offline Hank Rearden

Cruz has free flights anywhere he wants as a US Senator.

1. There's no such thing as a free flight, just as there's no such thing as free healthcare.

2. Cruz taking the AF1 flight actually saved the taxpayer money rather than flying commercial.

3. At no time did Cruz endorse explicitly or implicitly Obama's political agenda.  :chairbang:

4. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
"The enemy never sees the backs of my Texans." - Gen. Robert E. Lee