Author Topic: Ted Cruz to fly with Obama aboard Air Force One to Dallas memorial event  (Read 16376 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

More like petty, small and vindictive.

@Mechanicos

:thumbsup3:

Trump has shown himself to be the king of pery small and vindictive. HE is a malignant narcissist like Obama and his pedopho;e pas BJ Clinton.

Je committed "blood Libel" against Cruz his wife and is family, he owes Trump zero when Trumo committed Blood Libel against Cruz there was no more pledge. Trump had a obligation to behave is a reasonable manner, he didn't. Trump wants to have his cake and eat it too, sorry life doesn't work that way.

"The term 'blood libel' can also refer to any unpleasant and damaging false accusation, and has taken on a broader metaphorical meaning"

:odrama:   

Offline NavyCanDo

Good God, is this thread still going on? Would have ended at one page or less if not for those suffering from Cruz derangement syndrome.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Trump hasn't won anything yet.

Actually @txradioguy Cruz never once congratulated Trump for any of the primaries he won --- and Cruz had ample opportunity.  Cruz didn't say "congratulations" even early on in the primary season --- before the life-altering brutality  888blackhat occurred.   So there is something inherently ungracious and self-centered about Cruz.

If you don't believe me, ask his friends.

Good God, is this thread still going on? Would have ended at one page or less if not for those suffering from Cruz derangement syndrome.

That's no way to talk about the #NeverTrumps   :nono:

^-^

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Good God, is this thread still going on?

Sad ain't it...

Offline musiclady

It wouldn't have even been STARTED if it weren't for Cruz derangement.

This is such a non-story that it's hilarious that anyone has made anything of it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The fear is great with the Trump supporters.  The comparison make DT look very inadequate.

Offline Just_Victor

SHOCK POLL: TRUMP 44% CLINTON 37%

The fact that those poll results are a "shock" says everything that need to be said about Trump.  A burning case of the clap should beat Hillary.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Actually @txradioguy Cruz never once congratulated Trump for any of the primaries he won --- and Cruz had ample opportunity.  Cruz didn't say "congratulations" even early on in the primary season --- before the life-altering brutality  888blackhat occurred.   So there is something inherently ungracious and self-centered about Cruz.

Does you realize how petty and small that sounds when people read it?

But then perhaps you can show us where Trump was the bigger man and congratulated Cruz when he won a primary state.

I mean after all if that's what you're going to whinge about...better make sure your candidates own back yard is neat and tidy first.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

"NYT 2/3 Updated, 4:21 p.m. | After hinting at it for a day, Donald J. Trump on Wednesday bluntly accused Senator Ted Cruz of “stealing” victory in the Iowa caucuses and demanded a do-over."

Especially when contrasted with reality...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 06:42:43 pm by skeeter »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

But then perhaps you can show us where Trump was the bigger man and congratulated Cruz when he won a primary state.

I mean after all if that's what you're going to whinge about...better make sure your candidates own back yard is neat and tidy first.

Petty and incorrect.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/02/21/ted-cruz-full-speech-yes-trump-fans-congratulate-donald/

"I congratulate Donald Trump on his victory," said Ted.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"NYT 2/3 Updated, 4:21 p.m. | After hinting at it for a day, Donald J. Trump on Wednesday bluntly accused Senator Ted Cruz of “stealing” victory in the Iowa caucuses and demanded a do-over."

Especially when contrasted with reality...

Exactly!!!!

The Trump folks here seem to want everyone and every other candidate that ran in the primaries to uphold some kind of honor code and rules while their guy gets to do and say whatever he pleases.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Petty and incorrect.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/02/21/ted-cruz-full-speech-yes-trump-fans-congratulate-donald/

"I congratulate Donald Trump on his victory," said Ted.

Well would you look at that.

Though I'm sure someone will be here shortly with their cut and paste talking points to try and tell us it's a lie because it's linked to RedState

Offline GrouchoTex

You really don't believe this, do you?
Cruz congratulated him.
And, yes, I do know some of his friends, and he isn't the person you trying to point him out to be.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You really don't believe this, do you?
Cruz congratulated him.
And, yes, I do know some of his friends, and he isn't the person you trying to point him out to be.

I think we are used to Trumpets throwing more vitriol at Cruz than the  Hildebest herself.  It's the FR Way!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Well would you look at that.

Though I'm sure someone will be here shortly with their cut and paste talking points to try and tell us it's a lie because it's linked to RedState

If the Trump fanatics suffering from CDS have proven anything its that actual facts bounce off their melons like wee tiny wayward pucks.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Exactly!!!!

The Trump folks here seem to want everyone and every other candidate that ran in the primaries to uphold some kind of honor code and rules while their guy gets to do and say whatever he pleases.
Rules for thee, but not for me!
Liberal mantra.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 07:46:13 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis