Author Topic: Obama Encourages Americans to Fast on Ramadan  (Read 2707 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Encourages Americans to Fast on Ramadan
« on: July 08, 2016, 12:59:55 pm »
July 6, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Fascinating. Please tell us more about how the followers of a brutal xenophobic theocracy are responsible for our civil liberties.

In Obama's voluminous Eid statement, he insists that, "Eid celebrations around the country remind us of our proud history as a nation built by people of all backgrounds; our history of religious freedom and civil liberties, and our history of innovation and strength. These legacies would not be possible without the contributions of Muslim Americans that make our country even stronger."

Which contributions would those be again?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/263427/obama-encourages-americans-fast-ramadan-daniel-greenfield

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 01:01:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline RedHead

Re: Obama Encourages Americans to Fast on Ramadan
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 01:53:15 pm »
Should have told me that before I brought donuts to work.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 02:02:49 pm »
July 6, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Fascinating. Please tell us more about how the followers of a brutal xenophobic theocracy are responsible for our civil liberties.

In Obama's voluminous Eid statement, he insists that, "Eid celebrations around the country remind us of our proud history as a nation built by people of all backgrounds; our history of religious freedom and civil liberties, and our history of innovation and strength. These legacies would not be possible without the contributions of Muslim Americans that make our country even stronger."

Which contributions would those be again?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/263427/obama-encourages-americans-fast-ramadan-daniel-greenfield

READ MORE

Yep, I'm really gonna miss all of these tedious lectures containing facts existing nowhere but inside a pointy headed academic's brain from this sanctimonious blowhard.

Please go away soon, Mr Obama.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 08:47:45 pm »
Should have told me that before I brought donuts to work.

Think I will slow cook a pork roast for Ramadamadam
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 10:58:06 pm »
Obama; "Muslim Americans have been part of our American family since its founding."

Who can forget Mohammed Washington or Ahmed Adams?

:patriot:

Offline Stosh

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 11:06:40 pm »
Now I'm hungry for a bacon sandwich....

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 11:14:54 pm »
We just polished off the last of a pork loin tonight (with a fabulous rhubarb-raisin glaze, I might add, the rhubarb coming from my garden) but can buy another if need be.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

geronl

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 11:24:48 pm »
No way am I fasting, I am slowing!!

It's the only way to maintain my awesome figure.

OK, I pulled it from Google but it was the one that looked most like my actual profile.

Which is kind of sad, really.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 11:48:09 pm »
We never get a break from Obama's and the Liberals' incessant praise of and encouragement to embrace and revere all things Mohammedy and Islamic.

But, if Obama ever came out with any praise of Christianity and Jesus, or Judaism, even to a tenth of a degree of how he declares Islam and Mohammed to be the best thing the world has ever known since sliced bacon, the Left would go apoplectic.

He claims that Blacks and Muslims built America and the West, and yet every Black or Muslim country is a despotic, starving, war-torn,  shithole to live in. How could that happen, if they are the founders/contributors of America? Why don't they try "contributing" to themselves and their own countries for a change? Then they won't have to keep eating their own shit for dinner every night. hmmmm...

But back on topic, if Obama ever said that people around the world should celebrate Easter and embrace Jesus Christ for his many contributions to mankind (which will never happen in a million years, btw), the ACLU along with all the Liberals would immediately come out with some campaign gushing with apologies for him and explaining to everyone that what he said was really just for the stupid White Christians, and he didn't really mean it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

geronl

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 11:50:51 pm »
We never get a break from Obama's and the Liberals' incessant praise of and encouragement to embrace and revere all things Mohammedy and Islamic.

It started a few days to a week after 9-11 and it is gotten real tiresome

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 11:59:10 pm »
Great idea.  Think I'll smoke a few pork shoulders so we will have enough pulled pork to get us through the season.

oh goody a pig pickin!!!!!! I will bring the hush puppies

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2016, 12:00:46 am »
I'll fast on Ramadan when:

a) His Excellency Al-Hashish Field Marshmallow Dr. Barack Obama Dada, COD, RIP, LSMFT, Would-
have-been Life President of the Republic Formerly Known as the United States, fasts on Yom Kippur;

or,

b) Hell freezes over.

Meanwhile, I'm going to have a yummalicious helping of my fabled (well, it is among my family and
friends) chicken parmigiana and Mixmaster mash to celebrate Ramadan, while looking ahead to
my annual Yom Kippur fast. (I'm Jewish, but I'm not kosher . . .)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2016, 12:06:13 am »
But, if Obama ever came out with any praise of Christianity and Jesus, or Judaism, even to a tenth of a degree of how he declares Islam and Mohammed to be the best thing the world has ever known since sliced bacon, the Left would go apoplectic.
For that matter, if Obama ever said anything the least bit positive about the USA, its founding fathers or its Constitution, I'd drop over in a dead faint.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2016, 12:09:22 am »
OK but I'm going to break my fast right.

And don't forget to send the right gift to any muslims you know.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2016, 12:16:42 am »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2016, 01:09:16 am »
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 01:09:59 am by RoosGirl »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2016, 01:12:35 am »
And don't forget to send the right gift to any muslims you know.

I thought they preferred goat rectums (recti?).

geronl

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2016, 03:23:12 am »
I had SPAM.

To cover all the bases.

Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2016, 11:56:20 am »
I had SPAM.

To cover all the bases.

Like Spam....Any of your various and sundry potted meat products will do the trick!

rangerrebew

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2016, 03:51:56 pm »
I'm sure he encourages muzzies to give up something for Lent. :3:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2016, 03:58:45 pm »

Big whoop.  This is nothing compared to orange hair.   888blackhat

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2016, 05:08:59 pm »
I'm sure he encourages muzzies to give up something for Lent. :3:

The closest thing the punk POTUS comes to lent, is the errant threads in his navel (lint)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2016, 06:20:30 pm »
There wasn't even a mosque in the US until the 1920s. I cannot think of any contributions by muslims to building the US. muslims have no tolerance for any of the legitimate religions or their practices. Obama disrespects Christianity and actively promotes islam which is revealing.He is doing the bidding of his muslim brotherhood handlers. :peeonobama:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2016, 06:42:42 pm »
I cannot think of any contributions by muslims to building the US.

WHAT!!!! The many hundreds of millions of dollars given by Muslim tyrants to the Democrats are so soon forgotten?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

HonestJohn

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2016, 03:05:05 am »

He claims that Blacks and Muslims built America and the West, and yet every Black or Muslim country is a despotic, starving, war-torn,  shithole to live in. How could that happen, if they are the founders/contributors of America? Why don't they try "contributing" to themselves and their own countries for a change? Then they won't have to keep eating their own shit for dinner every night. hmmmm...

But back on topic, if Obama ever said that people around the world should celebrate Easter and embrace Jesus Christ for his many contributions to mankind (which will never happen in a million years, btw), the ACLU along with all the Liberals would immediately come out with some campaign gushing with apologies for him and explaining to everyone that what he said was really just for the stupid White Christians, and he didn't really mean it.

Easter egg hunt at the White House and the lighting of the White House Christmas tree says that on a yearly basis, the White House does recognize Jesus.

With no ACLU witch hunt.

Are you saying the White House should stop that to better fit your beliefs?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 03:06:02 am by HonestJohn »