Author Topic: Obama Officials Accused of ‘Deceiving’ Congress on Gitmo Releases. Foreign Affairs Chair: Admin had intelligence showing countries could not control terrorists  (Read 363 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Officials Accused of ‘Deceiving’ Congress on Gitmo Releases
Foreign Affairs Chair: Admin had intelligence showing countries could not control terrorists

Guantanamo Bay / AP

BY: Morgan Chalfant   
July 8, 2016 4:58 am

Officials in charge of implementing President Obama’s plan to close the military prison at Guantanamo Bay defended themselves Thursday against charges that they deceived Congress on detainee transfers.

Chairman Ed Royce (R., Calif.) in opening remarks at a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing alleged that Lee Wolosky and Paul Lewis, special envoys in charge of Guantanamo closure at the Departments of State and Defense, respectively, made statements before congressional lawmakers in March that were “inconsistent” with classified intelligence documents provided to the committee by the Obama administration.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-officials-accused-deceiving-congress-gitmo-releases/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:27:16 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Obama Officials Accused of ‘Deceiving’ Congress on Gitmo Releases

Say it ain't so. :laughingdog: :peeonobama:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We were all laughing at Obama (and more so at the people who believed him) while this was going on. And it is still going on now today.

Obama wants all of the 'innocent freedom fighters' currently in Guantanamo freed at any cost. He does not care at all where they go or what they do. Obama would put them all on the space shuttle, or send them to Ecuador to "watch", as he calls it.

The point is two-fold.
One, terrorists are always innocent, especially when they are fighting against White Christian aggression and colonialism.
Two, Castro deserves to have 'his' land back which is currently illegally controlled by White Christian aggressors.

Jeez people. You put a Black Muslim militant professional agitator in the role of President of the United States, and then you fain confusion by what he does? You must be a special kind of stupid.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

One of the Gitmo boys is running free somewhere in S. America.  If he kills someone at the Olympics, which as a good muzzie he may do, Imam Obama will have a tough time explaining why he was freed.  Let me correct that, he should have a tough time but the media will clean it up for him.