Author Topic: Donald Trump's "Star of David" Hillary Clinton Meme Was Created by White Supremacists  (Read 9057 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Mech -

IT'S F*CKING IDENTICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Face it.  Your candidate needs and wants the support of Jew haters.

Wow, you're losing it, Sink.  **nononono*   Take a breath....three of Mr. Trump's grandchildren are Jewish.  I'd say he has more "skin" in this debate and affinity for Israel than anyone. 

Offline sinkspur

Geoffrey Skelley ‏@geoffreyvs  28m28 minutes ago Charlottesville, VA
One candidate gets interviewed by FBI, the other tweets out image content made by anti-Semites.

2016 is just the best, ain't it?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Mech -

IT'S F*CKING IDENTICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't bother. He, like many others here have been for months, is deliberately trying to spread disinformation.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

Wow, you're losing it, Sink.  **nononono*   Take a breath....three of Mr. Trump's grandchildren are Jewish.  I'd say he has more "skin" in this debate and affinity for Israel than anyone.

Then why did he retweet something found on a neo-nazi website?  Does he not even think about his grandchildren or does he not think, period (that's the most likely)?   

Trump's affinity for Israel has yet to be proven; his coddling of alt-right white nationalists is not in doubt.

Offline sinkspur

Compare what Trump posted:

To what was found on the skinhead website:

Objective observers can decide.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 02:43:36 pm by sinkspur »

Offline Mechanicos

What inner bigot of yours has Roman P. Trump tapped into?
Logic, reason, facts, Common sense and logic do not seem to work on people so emotional and angry they need to hurt the mean man who kicked their candidate's ass; regardless of the consequences.

This thread is a good example of this problem; Despite knowing Trump is very pro-Israel, has Jewish family, has businesses with many Jewish partners and has been accused of being a Zionist since he announced - some #nevertrumps fell all over themselves buying into a tiny left wing Blog's creation from nothing of a fictional claimed link between the mean man they need to hurt and white Supremacists.

Common sense alone should have told you better. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Mechanicos

Compare what Trump posted:

To what was found on the skinhead website:

Objective observers can decide.
"Every thing you see on the Internet is True" A, Lincoln.

Dd you see the Anonymous ID? Think man Think.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Then why did he retweet something found on a neo-nazi website?  Does he not even think about his grandchildren or does he not think, period (that's the most likely)?   

Trump's affinity for Israel has yet to be proven; his coddling of alt-right white nationalists is not in doubt.

If you are acquainted with twitter you would see that is easily answered...images are re-tweeted so many times it is sometimes hard to tell where they came from.

Now that being said...people should look closely at images they are about to re-tweet and that especially goes for politicians or people in a candidate's campaign......I have a feeling that is what happened here.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Did you see the date stamp?

Or are you just going to close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and go "La la la, can't hear you! It's a sheriff's badge, you bitter haters! La la la..."

Offline NavyCanDo

Given Trump's history, it's more "common sense" that he lifted this from a neo-Nazi site than thought it would be cute to use the shape of a sheriff's badge imposed on a pile of money.

Face it.  Your candidate needs and wants the support of Jew haters.

I was originally giving this a pass because perhaps somebody using powerpoint was just using the star with the largest writing space - But now with the origin of this coming from a White Supremacy group, that theory seems less likely. But regardless of the stars meaning - what was somebody from the Trump camp visiting a White Supremacy web site to begin with, and allowing Trump to re-Tweet something from that site?   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Stop pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining.

I see the "anonymous" ID. It's 8chan. 99% of posts are "Anonymous."

I also see the inconvenient thing called date stamps on two IDENTICAL pictures - one posted by an bleep and one posted by a contender for President.

And drop the little left wing blog shit - unless you are telling me with a straight face that the internet archive bot is somehow biased.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Mechanicos

Did you see the date stamp?

Or are you just going to close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and go "La la la, can't hear you! It's a sheriff's badge, you bitter haters! La la la..."
Reminder how I embarrassed you before on the last Re tweet hysteria on here with the black family Trump supporters. Do I have to do it again?

Now that being said...people should look closely at images they are about to re-tweet and that especially goes for politicians or people in a candidate's campaign......I have a feeling that is what happened here.

Nope ... here's what happened here @mystery-ak

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=sheriff+bade

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 02:55:10 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sinkspur

I was originally giving this a pass because perhaps somebody using powerpoint was just using the star with the largest writing space - But now with the origin of this coming from a White Supremacy group, that theory seems less likely. But regardless of the stars meaning - what was somebody from the Trump camp visiting a White Supremacy web site to begin with, and allowing Trump to re-Tweet something from that site?

Not sure somebody was visiting a neo-nazi site.  Likely Dan Scavino gets high-five tweets from the alt-right all the time, he thought this was on target and decided to retweet it in Trump's name.

Trump is not anti-semitic, but many of his followers are and he can't afford to lose them.  That's why he won't disavow them.

Offline sinkspur

Reminder how I embarrassed you before on the last Re tweet hysteria on here with the black family Trump supporters. Do I have to do it again?

LOL!  The black family was not supporting Trump and they came out and said so.  No embarrassment except to you, pal.

Offline sinkspur

Yes. RIV.  The Star of David is the point.  The Star of David in a tweet from a bunch of skinheads.

You guys ought to quit before this gets more views.

Silver Pines

No weapon formed against him shall prevail. You should have learned that by now.

LMAO

That passage from Isaiah makes clear it's the heritage of the servants of the Lord.  In view of that, let's review how well Trump "serves the Lord.'

Ben Carson admitted Trump is a functioning atheist.

Trump says he's never done anything wrong and doesn't need to ask for forgiveness. 

He lies compulsively.

He's in favor of transgenders using the bathroom they prefer.

Trump claimed to have given millions to charity, but we now know that he gave a single donation of less than $10,000.

He used charity money to buy himself some football memorabilia.

I don't have to go on, and we all know it.  The garbage human being known as Donald Trump serves himself, and, apparently, the alt-right. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
No, I don't. The only thing you "have to do" is go and click this button:

You know better than that
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 03:04:14 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
No weapon formed against him shall prevail. You should have learned that by now.
Donald Trump: Prophet, Priest and King!

Hallelujah!

Silver Pines

At what point does one of these dumpster fires actually destroy the garbage?

That's the question.  IMO it depends on how well it's publicized; otherwise internet political junkies are the only people who'll know about it.  That includes Trump's hardcore fanatics, and it's clear to me now that nothing he could do would sway them---including, as he said, shooting someone.

Trump is dumb in many ways, but his conman skills are razor sharp.  He knows his audience.

Yes. RIV.  The Star of David is the point.  The Star of David in a tweet from a bunch of skinheads.

You guys ought to quit before this gets more views.

Sink, I have no idea what you're talking about.  Truly.

I am just trying to shut down a crazed discussion.  The sheriff's star, the department of justice star, is not the Star of David. 

There was no anti-Semitism in the Trump tweet ... and I don't understand how that could even be extrapolated.

I know you despise Donald Trump ... but this accusation is beyond the pale. 

That's all.    :talkhand:

@sinkspur
@mystery-ak

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

B O O R I N G.