Author Topic: BREAKING: Donald J. Trump Was Just Caught BREAKING THE LAW!  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
BREAKING: Donald J. Trump Was Just Caught BREAKING THE LAW!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-donald-j-trump-just-caught-breaking-law/#ixzz4DHYgJDUT

http://therealdeal.com/2016/06/24/brexit-everyone-panic-except-new-york/

It appears that there is more to the Brexit advantage to Trump. 

Trump would have us all believe that it is about British Independence.  It looks like it is more a financial advantage to the Trump business.  I would like to know what is going on here?  While I support Britain in their independence from the EU this raises some question as to what Trumps financial dealings are concerning Brexit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sir Roger Gale appealed to the speaker of the British House of Commons on Tuesday to block Trump’s campaign appeals.

“Members of Parliament are being bombarded with electronic communications from Team Trump on behalf of somebody called Donald Trump,” Gale said to House of Commons Speaker John Bercow. “I am all in favor of free speech, but I do not see why colleagues on either side of the House should be subjected to intemperate spam.”

Bercrow sympathized, noting that Gale must have “undergone an irritating and — some might think — exceptionally tedious experience.” He agreed that MPs should not be “bombarded with emails the content of which is offensive” and pledged to advise Parliament’s digital service to block Trump’s emails.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/29/donald-trump-foreign-campaign-donations/

Updated with current story dated 6/29

« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 08:22:16 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: BREAKING: Donald J. Trump Was Just Caught BREAKING THE LAW!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 08:14:12 pm »
A small point of order -

It can hardly be called breaking when this story was posted here either Thursday or Friday.  :tongue2:

Sorry, I just love it when we scoop the bigger sites.  :patriot:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 08:15:04 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 08:16:21 pm »
Here are some screenshots captured and Tweeted:

Forgot to include @realDonaldTrump. why your son is contacting us is beyond bizarre. pic.twitter.com/QGiArA8YWD

— Natalie McGarry MP (@NatalieMcgarry) June 23, 2016

There is only one link to the screenshot and it does not work.  Has anybody got the supposed letter requesting donations?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 08:17:26 pm »
As was pointed out on another thread its not the normal official Email from the Trump campaign but one just recently created.

It might be helpful to merge the two threads.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline ILeanConserv

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 08:18:48 pm »
As unethical and apparently law breaking this may be, one, RNC MToner explains how Trump's campaign can get out of this and two, Trump is so used to daily train wrecks that his ratings numbers barely drop much from where they're at, if at all. The guy doesn't sweat none of this stuff. He'll still lose by a mile to HClinton, unless we're very surprised at the RNC convention.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/donald-trump-fundraising-foreign-emails/
Federal law prohibits donations from foreign nationals to campaigns. "It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them," says FEC guidance.
But former FEC Chairman and counsel to the Republican National Committee Michael Toner, a CNN delegate analyst, said that while the law prohibits soliciting donations from foreigners, there is also a "safe harbor" for campaigns.
"The key is for the campaign to not knowingly solicit contributions from foreign nationals and to exercise due diligence in reviewing solicitation lists and examining contributions when they are received to confirm that they are lawful," Toner told CNN.
One way campaigns can demonstrate due diligence is by getting a copy of a donor's passport photo if the donation comes from foreign bank accounts.
"All this being said, if a campaign inadvertently solicits contributions from a few foreign nationals and refunds any foreign national contributions that are brought to its attention, I don't believe the FEC would take any adverse action against the campaign," Toner said.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 08:19:23 pm »
I am certain that Mechanicos and the Trump Militant will be along any moment now to explain to us all how this new appearance of evil is actually a legitimate business transaction and that it proves how great a leader Trump is and will be for the whole country.

Despite it being on it's face just another example of cronyism that Trump is again engaged in.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 08:22:26 pm »
As unethical and apparently law breaking this may be, one, RNC MToner explains how Trump's campaign can get out of this and two, Trump is so used to daily train wrecks that his ratings numbers barely drop much from where they're at, if at all.

Did someone say train wreck?????

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 08:25:25 pm »
A small point of order -

It can hardly be called breaking when this story was posted here either Thursday or Friday.  :tongue2:

Sorry, I just love it when we scoop the bigger sites.  :patriot:

Updated lead post with current story.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 08:27:52 pm »
As was pointed out on another thread its not the normal official Email from the Trump campaign but one just recently created.

It might be helpful to merge the two threads.

No that is not quite correct. It is a new domain but is official, it is the same one they are using for all fundraising emails. Why they created a new one for the GE is beyond me however.

Link

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,214010.msg947029.html#msg947029
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 08:28:42 pm »
There is only one link to the screenshot and it does not work.  Has anybody got the supposed letter requesting donations?

It looks like he is soliciting other countries also.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/295281/donald-trump-may-have-broken-the-law-while-begging-world-leaders-for-money/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 08:37:36 pm »

From The Independent: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-fundraising-email-mp-natalie-mcgarry-reply-warm-hope-his-repugnant-campaign-will-fail-a7108701.html

Her reply is at the site also and is a fine example of British venom at it's best.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2016, 08:41:38 pm »
:odrama:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Neverdul

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2016, 09:27:21 pm »

Try this. Scottish MP Stuart McDonald got at least two, sent to his @parliament.uk email account (as did other British MP’s.

https://twitter.com/Stuart_McDonald/status/747370416944062465/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2016, 09:28:19 pm »
:odrama:

Oh the drama.  Right.  Like its OK that Trump is making himself a nuisance to foreign countries who have no interest in helping him.  And another thing.........Trump is asking them to make America Great again.  He sounds like Michelle Obama trashing America.  Its disgusting.  If they are showing this kind of irritation at Trump now imagine what they will feel if they have to negotiate with him as president?

First illegal.  Second they don't want to help him.  They are annoyed at him already.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2016, 09:49:43 pm »
Its at times like these I remember how much fun the Trumpsters had with Cruz's fundraising emails.

I guess its OK now. How things have changed.

Offline Neverdul

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2016, 10:00:20 pm »
As unethical and apparently law breaking this may be, one, RNC MToner explains how Trump's campaign can get out of this and two, Trump is so used to daily train wrecks that his ratings numbers barely drop much from where they're at, if at all. The guy doesn't sweat none of this stuff. He'll still lose by a mile to HClinton, unless we're very surprised at the RNC convention.

"The key is for the campaign to not knowingly solicit contributions from foreign nationals and to exercise due diligence in reviewing solicitation lists and examining contributions when they are received to confirm that they are lawful," Toner told CNN.

I can understand if they inadvertently emailed foreign citizens’ private email accounts, if they bought an email list and the emails were sent to email accounts ending in @gmail, @yahoo, etc., there would be no way to filter them out.

But how do you inadvertently send campaign solicitation emails to members of the British Parliament at their @parliament.uk email accounts? That doesn’t sound like someone did their due diligence.

Of course actually accepting foreign donations is another matter.

And we know that Bill & Hillary’s “foundation” have a lot of foreign donors and by appearances (and not doubt correct) of selling influence via “donations” and funneling money back to themselves. Right?

But that doesn’t let Trump off the hook either.

At least HillDog is smart enough not to openly and directly solicit campaign contributions from foreign politicians.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2016, 10:14:08 pm »
I can understand if they inadvertently emailed foreign citizens’ private email accounts, if they bought an email list and the emails were sent to email accounts ending in @gmail, @yahoo, etc., there would be no way to filter them out.

But how do you inadvertently send campaign solicitation emails to members of the British Parliament at their @parliament.uk email accounts? That doesn’t sound like someone did their due diligence.

And we know that Bill & Hillary’s “foundation” have a lot of foreign donors and by appearances (and not doubt correct) of selling influence via “donations” and funneling money back to themselves. Right?

At least HillDog is smart enough not to openly and directly solicit campaign contributions from foreign politicians.

No, they do it secretly.  No difference though.  We either have laws or we are a lawless nation.  When candidates break the laws it sends a message. 

Full Definition of anarchy

a :   absence of government

b :   a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority

c :   a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government

a :   absence or denial of any authority or established order

b :   absence of order :   disorder <not manicured plots but a wild anarchy of nature — Israel Shenker>

Are we a country without government or law?

HonestJohn

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2016, 10:18:46 pm »

You can tell the foreigness of gmail/yahoo accounts by just asking those companies to check... for a small fee.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2016, 12:10:03 am »

From The Independent: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-fundraising-email-mp-natalie-mcgarry-reply-warm-hope-his-repugnant-campaign-will-fail-a7108701.html

Her reply is at the site also and is a fine example of British venom at it's best.

Thanx EC.  MP McGarry's reply was terrific.

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2016, 12:12:23 am »
It looks like he is soliciting other countries also.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/295281/donald-trump-may-have-broken-the-law-while-begging-world-leaders-for-money/

Perhaps I should forward to Trump an email I got from the Prince of Nigeria.

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2016, 12:13:29 am »
Try this. Scottish MP Stuart McDonald got at least two, sent to his @parliament.uk email account (as did other British MP’s.

https://twitter.com/Stuart_McDonald/status/747370416944062465/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Thank you for the links Neverdul.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2016, 07:00:12 pm »
I am certain that Mechanicos and the Trump Militant will be along any moment now to explain to us all how this new appearance of evil is actually a legitimate business transaction and that it proves how great a leader Trump is and will be for the whole country.

Despite it being on it's face just another example of cronyism that Trump is again engaged in.

Please refrain from name calling on the site. All it does is stir the shite
Thanks

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2016, 07:25:46 pm »
Please refrain from name calling on the site. All it does is stir the shite
Thanks

Are you kidding me?????  But calling us "Hillary supporters" ad nauseum on this site, isn't??

These guys are attempting to do to this board what they did on just about every other conservative board and group out there.  Even AFTER you guys gave them a safe space to converse in without any negative comments about their anointed.