Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 28993 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Before you go knocking a proven conservative Christian. look at your own side and who is on it. Its not Conservatives you are aligned with and helping.

She may be a Christian,but neither she NOR devout Christians are the tiniest bit politically conservative. She lost my support when she bragged about flying the flag of Israel in the Governor's office in Alaska,right beside the US flag.

Bleep her and all other American Zionists as the traitors they are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Can't help but lie can you. We are aligned with conservatives. You aligned with a Liberal. so did Palin.

:amen:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't begrudge her for resigning.   They were bankrupting her and she couldn't fight back.  Its possible she just did it for the money but regardless she had massive legal bills.

I do question her judgement now though.  I believe she is just fighting to stay relevant and this was the only move she had left.

That may be,and probably is true,but it still doesn't say much for her judgement.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Why would he? hes already rich and will be the top of the power Structure. Its illogical to impute to him the normal motivations of the the Lawyers Guild we have infesting DC now.
So it's ok to lie and bribe your way to the top and we should reward that? I don't see why he would change, he'll probally just be the one on the taking instead of writing the checks like he used to. That ain't exactly Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Mechanicos

She may be a Christian,but neither she NOR devout Christians are the tiniest bit politically conservative. She lost my support when she bragged about flying the flag of Israel in the Governor's office in Alaska,right beside the US flag.

Bleep her and all other American Zionists as the traitors they are.
I support Israel too. I have no respect for people who disparage the only free western country in the Mideast.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I support Israel too. I have no respect for people who disparage the only free western country in the Mideast.
:amen:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Trump lied and waved a Bible and claimed Jesus Christ, while being little more than an atheist, as Ben Carson clumsily revealed.

The man is on video saying that he would not put a stop to partial birth abortion.

He lies habitually.  He openly mocked a disabled reporter.  He's so consumed with pride that he says he's never done anything that requires forgiveness.

He claims to have donated millions to charity, but in reality, since 2009 he made ONE donation of less than $10,000.   

He said that avoiding sexually transmitted diseases was his own personal Vietnam.  He's a serial adulterer who bragged about his exploits and, in fact, called the husbands of his conquests so that he could laugh in their faces.

Christians should distance themselves from such a moral sewer.  God is bigger than Hillary Clinton, and He's in control.  If Franklin Graham wants to give in to panic, that's his issue.

I really wish some of these TOS dual posters would go back there where their shallowness is celebrated. (and stay there)
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Mechanicos

So it's ok to lie and bribe your way to the top and we should reward that? I don't see why he would change, he'll probally just be the one on the taking instead of writing the checks like he used to. That ain't exactly Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.
Puffing in Business per the law is not lying. Graft in NYC is SOP for any larger real estate developer. The option is to have thousands of people hurt or put out of work so you can feel good about yourself.

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Real estate is one of the dirtiest sources of corruption in DC going back to the earliest days so Trump should feel right at home.

Offline ScottinVA

Sarah's in a battle to stay relevant.

I used to be a fan of hers, and defended her actions for years... but once she soiled herself in Trump's mud pit, it all changed.   Todd Palin, my hat's off to you.. I don't know how ya keep your sanity (or your hearing), bro.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why would he? hes already rich and will be the top of the power Structure. Its illogical to impute to him the normal motivations of the the Lawyers Guild we have infesting DC now.
Easy: to get into the one real estate market that is more insanely inflated than New York's: the Washington, D.C. metro area.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Silver Pines

She sure hasn't done herself any favors since allowing McLunatic to blame her for his loss,has she?  All she has done is bounce from one screwup to another as she peddles her ass for fame and fortune.

IF she had stayed quiet for a little while and then came out in defense of herself after McLunatic started dumping on her everywhere he went,she could have maybe had a real political future as something other than a joke.

I agree, but she seems to really enjoy the tabloid life.  Elsewhere I read that she's about to become a game show contestant.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Easy: to get into the one real estate market that is more insanely inflated than New York's: the Washington, D.C. metro area.

He wants to get his hands on the BLM where he is free to manipulate land values next to government properties and steal land like he did in the case of his winery.

Offline Mechanicos

You do know he has to divest himself of all Business when he takes office. Not sure if its a law but it is the SOP. Usually they put their businesses into a Trust.

Offline Mechanicos

He wants to get his hands on the BLM where he is free to manipulate land values next to government properties and steal land like he did in the case of his winery.
Lot easier to just Bribe Hillary would it not, She sells anything. So that theory does not fly.

Online DB

Politico
By Nick Gass
7/1/16

Sarah Palin assailed fellow Republicans on Friday for failing to support Donald Trump as their party's presumptive nominee, suggesting that they feel "threatened." Her message: You're either with us or you're against us.
"That gang, they call themselves Never hashtag, whatever, I just call ‘em Republicans Against Trump, or RAT for short," the former governor of Alaska told attendees of the Western Conservative Summit in Denver, ahead of Trump's address.

Recalling a past speech she was asked to give at an event that went unnamed, the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate related that the topic of her address was to be on "How is Trump winning" but "more specifically, it was, ‘Why, oh, why is Trump winning?"

"And you know it was really funny, to me, the ‘splodey heads keep ‘sploding over this movement because it seems so obvious," she said.

Read more at: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/sarah-palin-attacks-never-trump-225031#ixzz4DBBgP9wg

"Splodey heads keep 'sploding"....this woman is as dumb as a plank.

These morons keep making their party smaller and then expect to win...

Offline Gov Bean Counter

You do know he has to divest himself of all Business when he takes office. Not sure if its a law but it is the SOP. Usually they put their businesses into a Trust.

He has already said his slope headed, knuckle dragging children are going to run his business. If Roman P. Trump does happen to get elected, somebody will be in prison within two years.

Online DB

I agree, but she seems to really enjoy the tabloid life.  Elsewhere I read that she's about to become a game show contestant.

Not sure, but I thought it was a judge on a game show.

Offline Mechanicos

He has already said his slope headed, knuckle dragging children are going to run his business. If Roman P. Trump does happen to get elected, somebody will be in prison within two years.

Another Anti Prediction....

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

He has said he doesn't trust the states with their own land management. That alone should send conservatives running for the hills.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Another Anti Prediction....

Wrong again. He said it. You really should get out of your mother's basement more often. There is a great big Roman P. Trump world out there that you are missing out on.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

He has said he doesn't trust the states with their own land management. That alone should send conservatives running for the hills.

Yes, it should.

Silver Pines

Not sure, but I thought it was a judge on a game show.

I remember that, too...it's supposed to be a Judge Judy-type thing, right?

She'll also be appearing on The Match Game:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,214209.0.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Maybe you should move there?

HonestJohn

Well, Palin did wonders in making herself the laughingstock of the Democratic electorate.

She's now working assiduously to make herself the laughingstock of the Republican electorate as well.