Author Topic: Palin Rips Never Trump Republicans: You Are Either With Us or Against Us"  (Read 28998 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think in Palin's case it's the other way around. She was already a mental case and was drawn to Trump like a moth to the flame.

I may be wrong,but I think it was more of a case is he is the only one that would let her in.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
@mlizzy
As opposed to the Cruz supporters who now stand for Hillary?   :smokin:

Hillary falls somewhere between a witch and a demon. I think most Cruz supporters would agree that is so.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary falls somewhere between a witch and a demon. I think most Cruz supporters would agree that is so.

Good to know what most Cruz supporters think, @mlizzy.   

Now let's see what they do.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
Good to know what most Cruz supporters think, @mlizzy.   

Now let's see what they do.
There's no making lemonade [without a miracle! :0001:] regarding this horrendous election.

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I support Israel too. I have no respect for people who disparage the only free western country in the Mideast.
I always knew you had guts, but you just went a long way towards making me see you as a person of more depth than I gave you credit for.

Agree 100%. :beer:

Offline Henry Noel

"For us or against us," is meant to apply to those who are straddling the fence and trying to have it both ways. I'm not one of those. I'm against Trump. Positively and completely. I despise the bastard.

Palin has never had any usefulness apart from shilling for liberal Republicans.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Suppressed

They are all three doing more than flirting with fascism. They are getting nekkid and doing the nasty with it. The only actual difference will be which fascist controls the upcoming police state.

One of the most fundamental, perhaps the most fundamental, aspects of Fascism is Nationalism.

Do you really see Hillary or Bernie pushing love and pride of country? 

No, Trump is driving the fascism train.  The others have different games.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Hoodat

Okay, @r9etb ... then you're against America First and for Hillary's campaign:  America Last.

Bullshit.

False Dilemma:  http://www.txstate.edu/philosophy/resources/fallacy-definitions/False-Dilemma.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Then I'm against you, Ma'am.

How against depends entirely on Trump - I have said I will drop all ACTIVE opposition if he does one thing. Goes two weeks without flip flopping, walking back, or saying something downright retarded. So far he's managed two days.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Sigh.

I guess I'm against you, Sarah.

How have the mighty fallen!  Or was Sarah ever what I used to think she was?  I admired her so much back in the day.  Hey, I even watched her reality show.  I even watched her daughter on Dancing with the Stars.

Now, she just seems shrill and crazy.  Is that what supporting Trump does to people?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
.   Ditto.  How the mighty have fallen.....

Hey... great minds.  I used that phrase before I read it on your post.  Totally applicable.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Trump's such a revolutionary that he can't sleep away from his Manhattan penthouse.

Yes.  Trump bears some resemblance in peculiarity to Howard Hughes.  Except that Hughes actually was a genius and invented a bunch of stuff.

I've wondered what Trump would do, if by some weird stroke of fate, he won the election.

Could he sleep in the White House?  Or would he have to fly in every day from Manhattan?  And could he fly in Air Force One.  He's used to Trump Air with 'different' amenities.

We've probably had some peculiar presidents in the past that we didn't know all about because there was no Internet and Facebook, but I'm sure he would be the craziest ever.

That will not happen though.

However, it will forever taint the Republican Party if they nominate him.

Offline OldSaltUSN

Politico
By Nick Gass
7/1/16

Her message: You're either with us or you're against us. "That gang, they call themselves Never hashtag, whatever, I just call ‘em Republicans Against Trump, or RAT for short," the former governor of Alaska told attendees of the Western Conservative Summit in Denver, ahead of Trump's address.

Well, Sarah, you really struck a nerve with me.  My conscience has been stirred.   Really, she's taught me the error of my "NeverTrump'ing" ways.

#NeverTrump because #ForeverChistian,
and
#NeverPalin  --- because clearly, she is not.

Aside: Undoubtedly, she never was a conservative Christian, either, but just one of those run of the mill, secular opportunists.  The proof is both in her words and actions.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 05:54:23 am by OldSaltUSN »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@mlizzy

As opposed to the Cruz supporters who now stand for Hillary?   :smokin:

You need to get over your anti-Cruz venom.  Your hatred for him is sick.  He does not deserve it and he is not supporting Hillary.  He's been a staunch fighter for conservative values for years, something you cannot say about The Donald.

I'm amazed you mentioned him without calling him Rafael. 

Offline roamer_1

"For us or against us," is meant to apply to those who are straddling the fence and trying to have it both ways. I'm not one of those. I'm against Trump. Positively and completely. I despise the bastard.

YUP

Palin has never had any usefulness apart from shilling for liberal Republicans.

I never got the Palin bug either... Everywhere she went, someone was paying more by the time she left... And that scurrilous retroactive profit based tax she buddied up with the AK dems against the oil companies went way beyond the pale... Not to mention losing the entire revenue from it in the market.  **nononono*

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Here's your hashtag, Sarah:

#SAND!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Here's your hashtag, Sarah:

#SAND!

Clever!!!

Of course, Millennials will never get it.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
One of the most fundamental, perhaps the most fundamental, aspects of Fascism is Nationalism.

Fascists versus Communists: the rematch!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Close,but no cigar. Fascism,like it's little brother communism,is all about dictatorial control,and there has never been a communist or fascist dictator that didn't want to control the whole world.  To sum it up,fascism is about control of the entire world under one government. Namely the one they control.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How have the mighty fallen!  Or was Sarah ever what I used to think she was?  I admired her so much back in the day.  Hey, I even watched her reality show.  I even watched her daughter on Dancing with the Stars.

Now, she just seems shrill and crazy.  Is that what supporting Trump does to people?

Nope. We can't blame Trump for that one.  Being shrill and crazy were basic requirements to support and promote John McLunatic,and she did an excellent job of doing both. She even supported him after he repeatedly stabbed her in the back.

Trump has to be in heaven to have a supporter like her. She makes at least two people that think he is perfect in every way,the other one being him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

However, it will forever taint the Republican Party if they nominate him.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of nobility.

Oceander

Dear Ms. Palin:  STFU and go back to the only thing you're good at: second-rate reality TV.

Offline musiclady

Hey... great minds.  I used that phrase before I read it on your post.  Totally applicable.

Indeed @Emjay . GMTA   :beer:

I really did like Sarah at first....... actually for quite a while.  SHE was the reason I actively campaigned for McCain, whom I pretty much despised.

But for me, she fizzled fairly soon thereafter, and as I watched her interviews on Fox (even before Trump) I saw a vacuousness that was alarming.

She could have so easily taken the time over the years to study, learn, and grow.  Instead she chose to simmer in mediocrity and then turn into something very strange.

Her speeches in support of Trump have been downright frightening, and I seriously wonder if she's mentally stable.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

@mlizzy  - Don't you love the lie a few Trump supporters repeat ad nauseam that Cruz supporters now support Hillary?

It's a wonder some of these people don't burst into flames in Divine retribution for such overt, knowing deceit......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kevindavis007

@mlizzy  - Don't you love the lie a few Trump supporters repeat ad nauseam that Cruz supporters now support Hillary?

It's a wonder some of these people don't burst into flames in Divine retribution for such overt, knowing deceit......

@musiclady I'm glad the Trump supporters doesn't need Rubio supporters like me.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/