Author Topic: Paul Manafort Nails It – Clinton is a Globalist, Donald Trump is Not – Chuck Todd Interview (video)…  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Paul Manafort Nails It – Clinton is a Globalist, Donald Trump is Not – Chuck Todd Interview (video)…
Paul Manafort absolutely nails this interview with left-wing pearl clutcher Chuck Todd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SzfLTMWQMs

COMPLETE INTERVIEW: Chuck Todd Interviewes Paul Manafort On "Meet The Press" (6/26/2016)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/26/paul-manafort-nails-it-clinton-is-a-globalist-donald-trump-is-not-chuck-todd-interview-video/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:52:41 am by Mechanicos »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yet Trump owns golf courses in Scotland and resorts around the world, and you can say with a straight face that he's not a globalist?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

Trump last week: "I don’t think anybody should listen to me because I haven’t really focused on it very much."

Trump today:

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

Crooked Hillary Clinton got Brexit wrong. I said LEAVE will win. She has no sense of markets and such bad judgement. Only a question of time

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

Yet Trump owns golf courses in Scotland and resorts around the world, and you can say with a straight face that he's not a globalist?

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mechanicos

Yes because hes not a NWO type. Amazes me how the anti's are so ignorant on the difference between international business operations and a Global Government such as you can see well developed already in this graphic.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-10/does-bilderberg-really-run-world-one-chart-help-you-decide
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline sinkspur

More Trumpspeak:

"We have a candidate who doesn't need to figure out what's going on in order to say what he wants to do," Manafort said.

Trump doesn't know what he wants to do from one day to the next.  Friday, a full Muslim ban.  Yesterday, maybe a Muslim ban.

Friday, eleven million dragged across the border.  Yesterday, no mass deportation.

So, Trump DOES need to figure out what's going on to say what he wants to do.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Amazes me how the anti's are so ignorant on the difference between international business operations and a Global Government
Isn't his business operation the only reason people actually take him as a serious candidate? Without it, he is nothing.

So, just like before when his record is exposed, you act like "well, that's business, so it doesn't matter." It's the clown-nose-on/clown-nose-off trick that media types love to use to dodge criticism.

You cannot take a man whose entire reason for being a contender is being a supposedly super-rich media darling, and not get to look at how he got all that money and influence, and if it is consistent with what he claims to be.

Not that I'm going to convince you and the other persistent trolls on here to back off, but I can expose and discredit your tactics in front of the rest of the Internet.

Offline Mechanicos

Isn't his business operation the only reason people actually take him as a serious candidate? Without it, he is nothing.

So, just like before when his record is exposed, you act like "well, that's business, so it doesn't matter." It's the clown-nose-on/clown-nose-off trick that media types love to use to dodge criticism.

You cannot take a man whose entire reason for being a contender is being a supposedly super-rich media darling, and not get to look at how he got all that money and influence, and if it is consistent with what he claims to be.

Not that I'm going to convince you and the other persistent trolls on here to back off, but I can expose and discredit your tactics in front of the rest of the Internet.
Only one exposed and discredited was you here buddy. You omitted the Link showing the Globalists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Only one exposed and discredited was you here buddy. You omitted the Link showing the Globalists.
Seriously, you're resorting to Bilderberg conspiracy theories?

I'm thinking this stuff might be a little too tight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

“We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability” - Trump 2013
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/

Three years ago Trump was a Obama supporting, Hillary donating globalist.  Today he's just your average, everyday, gun- banning billionaire, PP luvin',  Joe.  Aww Shucky Ducky.

Offline Mechanicos

Seriously, you're resorting to Bilderberg conspiracy theories?

I'm thinking this stuff might be a little too tight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk
People can go to that link which is a reputable site and look at the evidence themselves. They then can make up their own minds no matter what you say. Mocking is only effective if the target of the mocking respects the one doing the mocking. Here it is not effective at all.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Mocking is only effective if the target of the mocking respects the one doing the mocking.
You don't get to be the judge of that.

Offline WAC

I think we'll find that Trump agrees with lots of 'Global" trade".....that does not make him a Globalist, it's just that trade is and has been Global for years and pretty uch the standard between countries.

But for people to say he's a Globalist I think is wrong...he's a Nationalist far ore than anything else and i do think he wants what is best for the US.  Heck I spent hours looking at his interviews from years ago to present and his love for this nation is throughout his years.

I also think because he certainly does know how to look out for number #1, Himself.........that may very well transfer over to this nation. I'm a hopeful it might.

BTW...Just had conversations with friends living in Carmel......who also put aside the news and did their own research into Trump and weighed the place we are in this election...they will vote for him now, though like myself with plenty of reservations, and they cannot see any other way to stop Hillary ....they will not sit back and let the Clintons and their Machinery take over this nation.

Offline RoosGirl

Fine, we'll have a nationalist liberal (R) and a globalist liberal (D) on the ballot to vote for.  Sounds fantastic.

Offline R4 TrumPence

I think we'll find that Trump agrees with lots of 'Global" trade".....that does not make him a Globalist, it's just that trade is and has been Global for years and pretty uch the standard between countries.

But for people to say he's a Globalist I think is wrong...he's a Nationalist far ore than anything else and i do think he wants what is best for the US.  Heck I spent hours looking at his interviews from years ago to present and his love for this nation is throughout his years.

I also think because he certainly does know how to look out for number #1, Himself.........that may very well transfer over to this nation. I'm a hopeful it might.

BTW...Just had conversations with friends living in Carmel......who also put aside the news and did their own research into Trump and weighed the place we are in this election...they will vote for him now, though like myself with plenty of reservations, and they cannot see any other way to stop Hillary ....they will not sit back and let the Clintons and their Machinery take over this nation.

Thank you WAC!
I watched his old videos months ago when I still had Cruz and Rubio on my list.
I have always liked Mr. Trump, but learned more than I knew on those videos.
These are little things I remember.
When he was younger he memorized and used the book, "The Power of Positive Thinking" Norman Vincent Peale.  Mr Peale was also his minister at the time in NYC.

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline WAC

Based on what I know and have seen Manafort did nail it regarding Tump and Hillary.....and i have to say he was absolutely right not to take the bait about Trumps conversion....that was exactly how he needed to answer such question......and Trump would be wise not to get into any details about that himself.  It never plays out well in Elections as Demorats always make issues about that.

Offline WAC

Thank you WAC!
I watched his old videos months ago when I still had Cruz and Rubio on my list.
I have always liked Mr. Trump, but learned more than I knew on those videos.
These are little things I remember.
When he was younger he memorized and used the book, "The Power of Positive Thinking" Norman Vincent Peale.  Mr Peale was also his minister at the time in NYC.

Well I understand fully that between his father and his Pastors manner of Preaching these played into who Trump is today in a big way.  Peale was much more 'a motivational speaker' than a Pastor I believe.....his books etc. reflect this as well, with a Christian twist.

And Trump was indeed a child of affluence,  he often reminds me of the teenagers of wealthy parents as there is surely a side of the man that has never grown up. But then I consider the Internet and the entire "relaxed" and "informal" culture that is today and he fits hand in glove with it......which is probably why he's appealed to the younger generation.

I haven't a clue how this will go in the general,  nothing is standard at all in this election. But I do think it will be a huge mistake if the Republican Party tries to pull a rabbit out of their hat at convention.  When they did that with Ron Paul it was a different time.....the nation is in no mood today for such plays no matter if it's legal and acceptable. ....they will not stand still if this happens. 

Offline RedHead

Trump is not a globalist and I realize that.  But even so, the man who would be president of the United States should have at least a passing understanding of what goes on in the world and where the touchpoints are.  Trump has shown no interest in even acquiring that.