Author Topic: Trump: Cruz, Kasich Shouldn't Speak At Convention Without Endorsement  (Read 5330 times)

geronl

Re: Trump: Cruz, Kasich Shouldn't Speak At Convention Without Endorsement
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2016, 11:33:48 am »
So says the Trump supporter, who's candidate backs the notion the restrooms should be gender neutral.

Trump is the pro-gay candidate in the primary, by a mile

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2016, 11:40:40 am »
@txradioguy      :seeya:

Truth hurts.  Whether you want to admit it or not.  You Trumpkins are demanding things that you'd have screamed bloody murder about if a Republican candidate had said or tried before.

You've adopted the tactics of the left...something ALL Conservatives used to point and laugh at.

The whole if you're not THIS then you're THAT mentality is Brownshirt in nature.  And you and the rest of the Trump supporters here bathe in that kind of totalitarianism.

The whole agree with me or I'll destroy you mentality that Trump exudes had been adopted by his loyal and small cadre of supporters across the country.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Mod1

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2016, 11:43:44 am »
It's late. I'm tired.

Lay off the insults and clean up your drivel. All of you.
Bears repeating. Stay on topic.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2016, 11:53:19 am »
Your prince had a nice chat with Bill the night before he tossed his hat into the ring.  He funded and supported not only the Clintons over the years, but every Left-wing agenda and venture a typical NYC liberal Leftist would. 

AND, he endorsed, campaigned for and funded a known Communist for NYC mayor less than 3 years ago.

As you omitted, and we know you know. Trump funded everybody not just dems and he funded endorsed and supported GOP more - including Cruz. Politicking with the power where you do business is common when you operate in a corrupt hell hole of of a city. Its called give the thief your cloak. A cost of doing business.   

The fact is that Hillary has a clear shot at the throne without any hesitation because Trump has destroyed every single potential candidate who would have beaten her hands down, while he himself will lose to her in a landslide of massive proportions.

Not only is this not a fact, it has no basis in reality. Its a prediction from people with a perfect fail record on predictions. It is Crazy talk.

And that is the narrative everyone will believe as she is crowned come January.  And your prince made it happen.

Then get off your high horse and act like an Adult and help us defeat her. Its not like you have been right on anything with Trump so far.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2016, 12:08:04 pm »
Truth hurts.  Whether you want to admit it or not.  You Trumpkins are demanding things that you'd have screamed bloody murder about if a Republican candidate had said or tried before.

Look, @txradioguy, you and your merry band of losers have been promising to throw out the votes of almost 14,000,000 citizens.  It doesn't get more fascist than that.  So be careful what you throw against the wall in an attempt to get something to stick.

I have "listened" to you and yours spew liberal talking points for weeks and call them "conservative" ---- from charges of racism to faux Christianity.  I have witnessed a complete breakdown of reason and common sense among you and yours.  You've  actually convinced yourselves that nothing says "conservative" like helping Hillary Clinton win the White House.

You and yours have lost your collective mind.  And I, for one, am in no mood for a reconciliation.  You are a never Trump.  Got it.  Now like it or not, get the hell out of the way.  We've got an election to win.  Your tantrum has made winning this election more difficult.  Not impossible, just a little tougher.  And, again, like it or not, political payback is going to be a beotch--and it won't matter what you say about it.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:15:54 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2016, 12:16:36 pm »
Look, @txradioguy, you and your merry band of losers have been promising to throw out the votes of almost 14,000,000 citizens.  It doesn't get more fascist than that.

We have?  Where?  This whole 'stolen election crap that Trump has been pushing and you have dutifully been repeating is old tired and totally false.

But it sure does keep the faithful riled up.

So be careful what you throw against the wall in an attempt to get something to stick.

I know exactly what I'm talking about.  It's you and the Trumpkins that seem to be tossing out any excuse explanation or meme you can think of to explain away the gaffe machine that is Donny Trump.

He's an egoist and a bully who is used to getting his way or running over people who oppose him.  That's all he's doing here.

And for some reason you have no problem with that.

I have "listened" to you and your spew liberal talking points for weeks and call them "conservative" ---- from charges of racism to faux Christianity.  I have witnessed a complete breakdown of reason and common sense among you and yours.  You've  actually convinced yourselves that nothing says "conservative" like helping Hillary Clinton win the White House.

What Liberal talking points have I personally spewed?  Please link to them.  Because I'm not the one blindly backing one of two Liberal Democrats in this race.

So either link to specific posts where I've repeated Liberal talking points or STFU.

You and yours have lost your collective mind.  And I ,for one, am in no mood for a reconciliation.

Of course you aren't.  Facsists and totalitarians want fealty not cooperation.

You are a never Trump.  Got it.

No I'm not.  If you had read some of my early posts...which you clearly have not...you'd retract that lie.

But you won't cause Trumpkins are dishonest like that.

Now like it or not, get the hell out of the way.

No.

We've got an election to win.  Your tantrum has made winning this election more difficult.  Not impossible, just a little tougher. And, again, like it or not, political payback is going to be a beotch--and it won't matter what you say about it.

That right there folks is why I say...scratch a Trumpkin...find a Fascist.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2016, 12:32:17 pm »
I have "listened" to you and yours spew liberal talking points for weeks and call them "conservative" ---- from charges of racism to faux Christianity
What, as if only Democrats can be those things? Besides, it was only a few weeks ago you were making a similar veiled charge of faux Christianity against me personally.   
I have witnessed a complete breakdown of reason and common sense among you and yours.
The only one without common sense is the one ignoring evidence and making up their own. 
You've  actually convinced yourselves that nothing says "conservative" like helping Hillary Clinton win the White House.
And you've actually convinced yourself that nothing says the same like forcing one of her donors into the same house.

You and yours have lost your collective mind.  And I, for one, am in no mood for a reconciliation.  You are a never Trump.  Got it.  Now like it or not, get the hell out of the way.  We've got an election to win.  Your tantrum has made winning this election more difficult.  Not impossible, just a little tougher.  And, again, like it or not, political payback is going to be a beotch--and it won't matter what you say about it.
Mods, I think it's time this troublemaker gets the zot.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:38:33 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2016, 12:36:34 pm »

And I, for one, am in no mood for a reconciliation. 

And neither am I, RIV.  The difference between us is I have nothing to lose.   And you do - by refusing to unify the party,  Trump is repeating Barry Goldwater's mistake, and will suffer the same fate.   

As things stand now, if Trump's the nominee, he loses the election.   He can't or won't unify the party, and supporters like you want him to tell folks like me to eff off.   It'll make you feel good - for now.  But not in November,  when Trump will get carved up like a Christmas goose.   

Since I've got nothing to lose,  my unwillingness to reconcile is rational.  I'm following George Will's advice -  make sure Trump loses, and loses big, so his cretinous fascism can be rejected for all time and my party saved from destruction.  2020 will be here soon enough.   That's what I'm fighting for - the next four years are lost because the alt-right has slithered out of its hidey-hole,  and as far as I'm concerned it's Whacking Day.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:38:54 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Leto

« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2016, 12:37:42 pm »
Nope.  We just don't want Lyin' Ted to feel uncomfortable.  He endorses Trump before the convention, or we'll accept his resignation from the festivities.  It's just that simple.  The debate is over.  Rafael catches up ... or he stays behind.  The choice is his.

BTW, is your new avatar a selfie?

THere is a reason trumpie is dropping to the low 30's in a poll he used to tout all the time.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2016, 12:39:59 pm »

THere is a reason trumpie is dropping to the low 30's in a poll he used to tout all the time.

Trump needs to be repudiated because his supporters need to be repudiated.   

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2016, 12:48:36 pm »

You mean the polls that are so laughable only lo-info democrats pay attention to them? Those Polls that a minimal examination shows are total garbage?
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2016, 12:50:35 pm »
You mean the polls that are so laughable only lo-info democrats pay attention to them? Those Polls that a minimal examination shows are total garbage?

Everything you say is, upon minimal examination, total garbage, Bagdhad Bob.   

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2016, 12:51:26 pm »
The liberal media wants Trump because it guarantees a Hillary win, by epic proportions
They really had to dig deep into tinfoil hat territory, what reeked of a setup (CNN and the Carson thing), and even tabloid 'scandals' that only went one issue and died to find dirt on Cruz, and that was the Liberal Media and the Trump machine working toward the same ends.

Trump is low hanging fruit, by comparison. Just web searches for bad deals and bankruptcies, Kelo dirty tricks, and other miscellaneous will produce much which would put off any genuinely conservative base. They are looking forward to a field day of running a smokescreen for Hillary by roasting Trump Roast through to the general. There won't be enough column inches to talk about any indictments pending or investigations still active, not to mention past sins.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mod2

« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2016, 12:57:30 pm »
Thread locked. You all were warned. My patience is not endless.

And if you decide to take it to another thread, I will take great pleasure in suspending any of you.