Author Topic: Trump shifts immigration plan: No 'mass deportations'  (Read 11391 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Trump shifts immigration plan: No 'mass deportations'
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2016, 10:53:47 pm »
Because I cannot believe a word Donald Trump utters.  He is a pathological liar.  He lies when telling the truth would actually sound better.  He is like the little boy who always lied - who once got caught telling the truth, but lied his way out of it.

Yet thousands of people who know him, worked with him and did busyness with him dispute your opinion here.

The evidence presented in just the short span of this thread show that Trump has been all over the map on immigrations.  So with no basis for truthfully knowing where he really stands, I will assume him to take the Democrat position when elected.

Actually not once has the anti ever proven he said he would deport 11 million, so there is no evidence he changed position. Stick to facts not making what he said fit preconceived biases.

Anyone who supported Trump in his campaign against Ted Cruz and Conservatism in general has already done more to help Hillary get elected than anything else.  As for Trump, I have already heard him backpedal on deportations, amnesty, and the 2nd Amendment.  At this point, I see no reason to expect him to be any different than Hillary.  Both support higher taxes on the top 1%.  Both support amnesty.  And both believe that people put on government lists (by government) shouldn't be allowed to purchase firearms.  So no, I don't buy into the 'lesser-evil' argument.  When they offer up Barabbas, I ain't buying.

I already debunked the untruth by omission regarding guns and no fly lists on another thread. Again its not true the way the antis are claiming.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2016, 10:53:57 pm »
2. The antis have failed to Prove it was Trump who said he would deport 11 million illegals.

Again, from the Trump Campaign website:

But you either have laws or you don’t have laws. I would get them back. I would get them back where they are, and I would try and work out a process where they can come in legally. But they’ve got — they have to come in legally, Sean. It’s about laws. It’s about borders. If we don’t have a border, we don’t have a country. So, I’d get them out.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2016, 10:54:17 pm »
Because I cannot believe a word Donald Trump utters.  He is a pathological liar.  He lies when telling the truth would actually sound better.  He is like the little boy who always lied - who once got caught telling the truth, but lied his way out of it.

The evidence presented in just the short span of this thread show that Trump has been all over the map on immigrations.  So with no basis for truthfully knowing where he really stands, I will assume him to take the Democrat position when elected.

Anyone who supported Trump in his campaign against Ted Cruz and Conservatism in general has already done more to help Hillary get elected than anything else.  As for Trump, I have already heard him backpedal on deportations, amnesty, and the 2nd Amendment.  At this point, I see no reason to expect him to be any different than Hillary.  Both support higher taxes on the top 1%.  Both support amnesty.  And both believe that people put on government lists (by government) shouldn't be allowed to purchase firearms.  So no, I don't buy into the 'lesser-evil' argument.  When they offer up Barabbas, I ain't buying.

:amen:
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2016, 10:57:56 pm »
I read this nonsense and only hope that the lurkers here grasp how willing you are to rewrite the meanings of words to shill for your liberal.

Lurkers, THIS is what a Trump presidency would result in. People like this going full Orwell on the English language. And that's only the beginning of what we can expect as his supporters get crazier and crazier trying to lie about his constantly reversing positions.

Thank you.  I was beginning to wonder if I was making sense or not.  Removing a million people isn't a mass deportation?  Holy cow, in what world?

Besides that, there is this graph of Mexican born population in the US by year.  In the 1950's 1 million would not have been 10% of the illegal population.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2016, 11:01:08 pm »
Again, from the Trump Campaign website:

But you either have laws or you don’t have laws. I would get them back. I would get them back where they are, and I would try and work out a process where they can come in legally. But they’ve got — they have to come in legally, Sean. It’s about laws. It’s about borders. If we don’t have a border, we don’t have a country. So, I’d get them out.
Again you do not and have not shown he said he would deport 11 million. You also failed to show where legal immigration is amnesty, not matter how fast its processed.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2016, 11:04:18 pm »
Again you do not and have not shown he said he would deport 11 million.....

“How are you going to deport 11 million people?” Ramos said. “By train, by bus? Are you going to bring the army?”

Trump replied that the process would be “very humane” and that it would work because he was “a great manager”.

“We’re going to do it in a very humane fashion. Believe me. I have a bigger heart than you do. We’re going to do it in a very humane fashion,” Trump said.

“You know what it’s called? Management … I’m a great manager. I know how to manage things. I hire unbelievable people. What we’re doing here will work great.

“Once I win, you’re gonna see things happen.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/27/donald-trump-deport-11-million-migrants-is-that-even-possible

Even video too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCQpg7zp4XA
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:05:16 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2016, 11:06:43 pm »
Again you do not and have not shown he said he would deport 11 million. You also failed to show where legal immigration is amnesty, not matter how fast its processed.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2016, 11:12:32 pm »

Amnesty is forgiving a crime. If you came into this country illegally, you committed a crime. Senator Cruz made it clear that while mass roundips would not take place, if you are in this country illegally and sent back, you would not be allowed to return. Anything less is amnesty.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2016, 11:12:46 pm »
@Mechanicos Are you working under the definition that "deport" means physically rounding people up and depositing them on the other side of the border?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2016, 11:14:18 pm »

“How are you going to deport 11 million people?” Ramos said. “By train, by bus? Are you going to bring the army?”

Trump replied that the process would be “very humane” and that it would work because he was “a great manager”.

“We’re going to do it in a very humane fashion. Believe me. I have a bigger heart than you do. We’re going to do it in a very humane fashion,” Trump said.

“You know what it’s called? Management … I’m a great manager. I know how to manage things. I hire unbelievable people. What we’re doing here will work great.

“Once I win, you’re gonna see things happen.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/27/donald-trump-deport-11-million-migrants-is-that-even-possible
As you can see Ramos said 11 million not Trump. That's called a leading question and as you will note Trump dodged it and answered the issue of is it humane not how it would be done. Many good lawyers advise their clients if they are ever in a deposition look for such attempts to put words into their mouths and answer the issue not the question as asked. That is all Trump did here, he addressed the issue of how to avoid the trap of his prior claim Romney's plan was inhumane. At no time did he confirm what and how he would do things other then his written position statement on some parts of it.

If you want to complain, complain about that, he has never said other then whats in his position statement how he will humanly get them out of the country. But to try to make an issue he recently changed position on deporting is not a legitimate argument.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2016, 11:16:33 pm »
@Mechanicos Are you working under the definition that "deport" means physically rounding people up and depositing them on the other side of the border?
For the executive office yes. It does not include self-deporting, or other forms of helping illegals leave peacefully.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2016, 11:18:53 pm »
2 points:
1 Nothing Trump said is new, nor recently changed. 
2. The antis have failed to Prove it was Trump who said he would deport 11 million illegals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oep4mRpmrkQ
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2016, 11:20:38 pm »
Amnesty is forgiving a crime. If you came into this country illegally, you committed a crime. Senator Cruz made it clear that while mass roundips would not take place, if you are in this country illegally and sent back, you would not be allowed to return. Anything less is amnesty.
Its hypocrisy to juxtapose Cruz and Trump on this issue. Because Trump is for them leaving and applying for legal immigration. Whereas Cruz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGzdyt0xOc

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2016, 11:36:06 pm »
For the executive office yes. It does not include self-deporting, or other forms of helping illegals leave peacefully.

Does self-deport ultimately attain the same result as deport?  And if so, could you lump the policies that achieve self deportation and the policies of physically rounding people up under the term "deport"?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2016, 11:41:44 pm »

Anyone who supported Trump in his campaign against Ted Cruz and Conservatism in general has already done more to help Hillary get elected than anything else. 

AMEN!  Best quote of this thread by far!
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2016, 12:10:23 am »
You what this makes Trump?  A liar.

Thank you for proving me correct.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2016, 12:21:54 am »
Actually hes consistent with his position statement that was posted months ago. So as usual the lame stream press and #neverTrump are flapping around making up stuff again.

Well we can say one thing about you.  You never fail to excuse Trump.  Wondering why we need to make rule changes for delegates to vote conscious?  Because Trump changed so have they.  Delegates should not be tied to a candidate that lied his way through a campaign to gain the support of people who believed that Trump would deport illegals.  Of course he had said that he would deport and bring back the good ones.  People really need to invest more time in understanding who they are supporting.  Like knowing that Trump depends on illegal immigrants to build his buildings.  That Trump hires H2-b.   He lied to all the people about what he was or wasn't going to do.  He said what he saw he was getting a response to and the people will flip flop on Trump too.  I believe that people like you Mechanicos are not the majority.  People who have endorsed Trump are dropping like flies.   It has been apparent all along that he could never win and now his chances are getting slimmer and slimmer.  It isn't the #NeverTrump people who have handed the election to Hillary.  It is the silly Trump supporters that didn't read between the lines.  He's a liar.  Liar Trump.....Liar Trump......sensationalist Liar Trump.  Trump works for Hillary.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2016, 12:27:39 am »
Thank you.  I was beginning to wonder if I was making sense or not.  Removing a million people isn't a mass deportation?  Holy cow, in what world?

Of course your making sense.  Please keep him going.  This is hilarious.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2016, 12:30:47 am »
Anyone who really believes that it is only Mexican families coming across our southern border just to make a hard earned nickel or two, should go there themselves and take a look, talk to the border patrol agents and the ranchers that live along the border.  The stories they tell will just blow your mind.  Yes, there have been some of the stories printed in the press, but there is A LOT more than that. The countries thesis people are from are not friendly to the USA.

So if anyone is opposed to closing this porous border, then (to use the logic of the Trumpets) they are for having terrorists living in their back yard.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2016, 12:31:49 am »
Well we can say one thing about you.  You never fail to excuse Trump.  Wondering why we need to make rule changes for delegates to vote conscious?  Because Trump changed so have they.  Delegates should not be tied to a candidate that lied his way through a campaign to gain the support of people who believed that Trump would deport illegals.  Of course he had said that he would deport and bring back the good ones.  People really need to invest more time in understanding who they are supporting.  Like knowing that Trump depends on illegal immigrants to build his buildings.  That Trump hires H2-b.   He lied to all the people about what he was or wasn't going to do.  He said what he saw he was getting a response to and the people will flip flop on Trump too.  I believe that people like you Mechanicos are not the majority.  People who have endorsed Trump are dropping like flies.   It has been apparent all along that he could never win and now his chances are getting slimmer and slimmer.  It isn't the #NeverTrump people who have handed the election to Hillary.  It is the silly Trump supporters that didn't read between the lines.  He's a liar.  Liar Trump.....Liar Trump......sensationalist Liar Trump.  Trump works for Hillary.

Never an ounce of curiosity from Trump supporters about what advice (if that is what was given) Bill Clinton could have given Roman P. Trump prior to his WH run.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 12:41:24 am by Gov Bean Counter »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2016, 12:38:36 am »
Of course your making sense.  Please keep him going.  This is hilarious.

Check the "A Republican delegate revolt becomes more likely" thread for more Gang of 5'ish Trump excusing and outright lying.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2016, 12:39:30 am »
Never an ounce of curiosity from Trump supporters about what advice (if that is what was discussed) Bill Clinton could have given Roman P. Trump prior to his WH run.

Oh, and he did give advise.  It was well reported that they had a meeting.  Trump is the man in the mask who's aim is to get Hillary Clinton elected.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2016, 12:43:04 am »
Anyone who really believes that it is only Mexican families coming across our southern border just to make a hard earned nickel or two, should go there themselves and take a look, talk to the border patrol agents and the ranchers that live along the border.  The stories they tell will just blow your mind.  Yes, there have been some of the stories printed in the press, but there is A LOT more than that. The countries thesis people are from are not friendly to the USA.

So if anyone is opposed to closing this porous border, then (to use the logic of the Trumpets) they are for having terrorists living in their back yard.
I am certain drug dealers and terrorists are crossing the Mexican border.  If they were not vastly out numbered by Mexican families coming across just to make a hard earned nickel or two the terrorists and criminals would be easier to catch.

If it wasn't impossible for poorly educated, but hard working, illegals to enter legally, those people would come in legally.

There is a demand for hard workers and that vacuum will not be filled by the American born drug addicts, parolees, welfare queens, and the socially crippled and maladjusted who have dropped out of the workforce.

Without illegal immigration our population would be declining, and a declining population makes it very hard for the American economy to grow.

Either stop aborting the next workforce, start breeding, or pick which immigrant you want...mexicans or muslims.

Silver Pines

« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2016, 01:07:03 am »
The challenge to you Cucky is to provide Trump saying himself "deport 11 million" until you do you have nothing.

@cuky

Well, he's pulled out the "cuck" card, so you can tell he's desperate, lol.

You know, I tell myself I should feel sorry for some of these Trump supporters.  They're seeing his abysmal numbers, and watching him melt down with one lie and flip-flop after another, and you know they must be frantic.  They've invested so much emotion and meaning into him.  So they're trying to save face with everything they have.  Yes, I tell myself I should have sympathy for them.

Then I come to my senses and I say, "Naaaahhhh."

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2016, 01:14:44 am »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus