Author Topic: Document: Omar Mateen Gave House to Relatives for $10 — Wife Noor Salman Witnessed Transfer  (Read 373 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Paul Sperry at CounterJihad unveils a public record showing Omar Mateen gave his house to his sister and Afghan-born brother-in-law virtually for free — with his wife Noor Salman as a witness — two months before he slaughtered dozens of gay clubgoers in Orlando, Florida.....

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/17/public-records-omar-mateen-gave-house-laws-10-wife-noor-salman-witnessed-transfer/

Offline ABX

While it is possible, and we don't know how wise financially Mateen was, it is very rare someone of his age has a clear deed to his home. Maybe more here than meets the eye, possible additional funds had come to him?

Offline ABX

Note to check Zillow tomorrow to look up property values for his home and surrounding properties.

Offline ABX

Also, $10 is normal for a deed transfer fee. I think Breitbart missed the real story here, how he had a clear deed to transfer.

geronl

He probably cleared out bank accounts too.

Sounds well planned, and I think his father knew all about it too

geronl

Note to check Zillow tomorrow to look up property values for his home and surrounding properties.

I bet they are more than $10, lol

Offline ABX

I bet they are more than $10, lol

$10 is a standard transfer fee. The article author didn't understand that.

Oceander

Also, $10 is normal for a deed transfer fee. I think Breitbart missed the real story here, how he had a clear deed to transfer.

It's often a standard recitation in the agreement, something along the lines of "$10 and other valuable consideration"

Offline WAC

We're going to see the entire family knew.