Author Topic: Orlando Jihadi's Wife and Father Added to No-Fly List  (Read 483 times)

Offline livius

Orlando Jihadi's Wife and Father Added to No-Fly List
« on: June 17, 2016, 07:18:14 pm »
Better late than never, I suppose.  Although they should both be in jail or dead right now, since they obviously knew in advance about this.  He had deeded his house to his brother in law a week earlier, so I'd say the whole family knew about it.

This is the link:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/feds-add-orlando-gay-club-shooter%E2%80%99s-father-wife-to-no-fly-lists/ar-AAhdXeL?ocid=spartandhp&pfr=1

geronl

Re: Orlando Jihadi's Wife and Father Added to No-Fly List
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 07:21:13 pm »
She is probably already back in the middle east

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 07:33:45 pm »
They should be on the "one way" fly list.
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 01:26:12 pm »
They should be on the "one way" fly list.
:beer:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WAC

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 01:54:42 pm »
:beer:

At our Mall a couple M.Easterners bought a Pizza Shop.........they skipped out after letting rent pile up.  Mall Authorities went to the shop and found it completely vacated. Followed up with Police to learn they had skipped the country.

This is not unusual for some to come here open businesses and then let the rent/utilities etc.  slide for several months, while they make a clear profit on what they're selling.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 01:58:23 pm »
Better late than never, I suppose.  Although they should both be in jail or dead right now, since they obviously knew in advance about this.  He had deeded his house to his brother in law a week earlier, so I'd say the whole family knew about it.

This is the link:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/feds-add-orlando-gay-club-shooter%E2%80%99s-father-wife-to-no-fly-lists/ar-AAhdXeL?ocid=spartandhp&pfr=1

Why no go ahead and add Mateen on it as well for all the good it will do.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington