Author Topic: Trump: I will mandate death penalty for cop killers (abuse of executive orders)  (Read 5163 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Trump appeals to those who don't think much through. He repeatedly tells people what they want to hear as an end result without any regard to how it can actually be achieved - or even if it can be be achieved. Instead it will simply "be great!" with his leadership. And the constitution? What constitution... States rights? He knows best.

On health care he says he's going to make insurance companies cover preexisting conditions while at the same time saying he's against the health insurance mandate - a logical fallacy. No one would buy health insurance if they have to take you after you need care. And the mandate is the reason for what has become the 30 hour work week. And again never mind the constitution, the federal government has no constitutional authority over our health care in each state - but Trump will happily provide his big government "solution" regardless.

An executive order mandating the death penalty for cop killers is more of the same.

Building a wall to keep out illegals (with a big door) is great he says, but cutting off jobs and benefits to illegals is "mean spirited"... Never mind it is the reason they come and stay here.
Hey! No hablar Ingles, just means they won't understand their rights under labor laws, and being illegal means they won't raise a fuss if they find out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
King Trumpy of Orangehead will rule by decree.   "Here ye, here ye...... be it known to all manner of men through out the Kingdom of King Trumpy, that his majesty King Trumpy hereby decrees......."    That sort of law and order.

You photoshoppers out there need to stick the orange head on Henry VIII's body.

Happy to be of service.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Thanks INVAR ...finally figured out how to post images 30 seconds ago. 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 06:16:05 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline NavyCanDo

Happy to be of service.

Heads a bit small in the last one, but if it makes his hands look larger, that may be seen as a positive for Trump.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

Kinda like when he said we just gotta let syrian refugees in because they're in living hell. Within 24 hours it meant that none of them could come in.

Yes, and I'm sure his supporters "explained" to you why his words meant "only the good ones" or something like that all along... And that his words were taken out of context... When there was no other context...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes, and I'm sure his supporters "explained" to you why his words meant "only the good ones" or something like that all along... And that his words were taken out of context... When there was no other context...
But...But...They KNOW what he meant.

For those of us not blessed with such psychic ability, it is indeed a muddle.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis