Author Topic: Donald Trump endorses Renee Ellmers  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Donald Trump endorses Renee Ellmers
« on: June 05, 2016, 01:37:10 am »
Donald Trump endorses Renee Ellmers
Raleigh, N.C. — Businessman Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for president, has endorsed 2nd District Congresswoman Renee Ellmers in her primary.

Ellmers faces fellow Congressman George Holding and Cary doctor Greg Brannon.

Early in-person voting is over, but voters go to the polls on Tuesday to settle congressional and state Supreme Court primaries across North Carolina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0zUU815Mcw
Ellmers was the first woman in Congress to endorse Trump's presidential bid, a fact he notes in his endorsement.

"I need her help in Washington so we can defeat ISIS, secure our border and bring back jobs, and frankly, so many other things. And Renee knows how to do it. She gets it," Trump says in a recorded message.

Ellmers' campaign distributed the recording online this weekend, and it will go out as an automatic call to voters in the district on Monday, according to a member of her campaign team.

Ellmers sent the news out to supporters on Saturday, writing in an email, "I'm excited to share with you that I've been endorsed by GOP nominee, and the next president of the United States, Donald Trump!"

It is unusual for sitting congressmen to find themselves in the same race. But after state lawmakers were forced to redraw congressional districts this spring, Holding's existing 13th District moved to the Triad. He now lives in the 4th District, a Democratic stronghold currently represented by Congressman David Price, but he lives close to the newly drawn 2nd District, and many of the voters that he currently represents live in the redrawn district.

Ellmers was first elected as a tea party standard bearer, while Holding is a veteran of former Sen. Jesse Helms' office. In recent weeks, the two have questioned each other's conservative credentials and sparred over spending on overseas trips.

Carter Wrenn, a strategist working for Holding, dismissed the Trump endorsement, pointing to news reports that Ellmers had first sided with Ohio Gov. John Kasich before backing Trump.

"I think she's been trying to use Trump to help herself ever since. This is just the latest chapter in that book," Wrenn said, adding that he believes primary voters will "make up their own minds. I think they tend to take endorsements with a grain of salt."

http://www.wral.com/trump-endorses-ellmers/15753369/
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

Re: Donald Trump endorses Renee Ellmers
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 01:44:49 am »
Nobody cares.

Meanwhile,this is the kind of statement that will be forthcoming from every Democrat running this year:

You endorse Trump, you're stuck to every stupid racist statement he makes.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 01:46:03 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 01:53:41 am »
Backstabbing harpy of the worst sort...

"What to Do About Renee Ellmers"

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2015/02/05/what-can-the-gop-do-about-renee-ellmers-abortion-betrayal

"Conservatives go to war against Renee Ellmers over abortion, immigration"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/01/22/conservatives-go-to-war-against-renee-ellmers-over-abortion-immigration/

"Rep. Renee Ellmers breaks with GOP on immigration votes"

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article24778438.html

"Immigration group defends Ellmers"

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/renee-ellmers-immigration-americans-for-a-conservative-direction-104756

"The protest outside Ellmers's office"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPUafoGvcwk

"Renee Ellmers Turns Away Constituents"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkX3Rkj7e-8\

"Renee Ellmers arguing more....."You don't have any damn facts""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9xDyylKGHc

She's also McCarthy's big side squeeze...

"CENSOR: Renee Ellmers Locks Out Reporters"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/13/censor-renee-ellmers-locks-out-reporters/

"McCarthy rumors follow Ellmers to North Carolina"

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/ellmers-house-north-carolina-republicans-214903

I hope the Rat beats the stupid hussy...
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 01:55:23 am »
Nobody cares.

Meanwhile,this is the kind of statement that will be forthcoming from every Democrat running this year:

You endorse Trump, you're stuck to every stupid racist statement he makes.
More #4Hillary spam from the Washington Compost by Sink.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 02:05:00 am »
This story is over at TOS as well, and while several are unhappy about it, there are others that state the following [or similar]:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3436977/posts

I’m from North Carolina and I live in North Carolina, and I don’t endorse Renee Ellmers.

She’s pro-abortion, pro-amnesty and voted to raise the debt ceiling, despite claiming to be a conservative.

Just because I’m voting for Trump, doesn’t mean I’m going to support every one he supports in Congress.

22 posted on 6/4/2016, 8:43:14 PM by Southnsoul
:thud:

@Mechanicos ~ You are a Trump supporter, correct? What do you think about this endorsement?
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 02:07:55 am »
This story is over at TOS as well, and while several are unhappy about it, there are others that state the following [or similar]:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3436977/posts
:thud:

@Mechanicos ~ You are a Trump supporter, correct? What do you think about this endorsement?
I do not know the endoresee or her record. I was under the impression its was a Loyalty thing.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 02:09:06 am »
Another one that sold their soul to the devil!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Fantom

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 02:14:46 am »
Backstabbing harpy of the worst sort...

I hope the Rat beats the stupid hussy...

Yep, the jackal is showing it's spots/true nature.  Some of us already see it.. others..do not.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2016, 02:19:08 am »
I do not know the endoresee or her record. I was under the impression its was a Loyalty thing.

Yes , fascist value loyalty over  conscience.

This is not a good indicator of Scam Wows core values.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2016, 02:21:55 am »

It looks like @Timber Rattler left a bunch of links so you could read about her/her record if you like. I tend to gravitate initially to how strongly a politician is on life, and here's one article of interest in that regard:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/she-spiked-a-pro-life-bill.-now-she-wants-to-be-on-the-planned-parenthood-c

She's no friend to the pro-life movement.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Fantom

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2016, 02:25:34 am »
It looks like @Timber Rattler left a bunch of links so you could read about her/her record if you like. I tend to gravitate initially to how strongly a politician is on life, and here's one article of interest in that regard:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/she-spiked-a-pro-life-bill.-now-she-wants-to-be-on-the-planned-parenthood-c

"Right to Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness" .. in that order.

If one does not support life for the innocent... then I can not support them.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2016, 02:25:54 am »

Thanks for the Link I emailed it up to the state guy it should go higher if nobody had it.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2016, 02:45:44 am »
"Right to Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness" .. in that order.

If one does not support life for the innocent... then I can not support them.

My better half and I are with you 100%. And we had some five men running for nomination this time around who were 100% pro-life [no rape/incest exception], and most of them couldn't get any traction at all. What does that say about our country?  :0001:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2016, 02:46:23 am »
Thanks for the Link I emailed it up to the state guy it should go higher if nobody had it.

So... you still good with Scam Wow?

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2016, 02:52:12 am »
My better half and I are with you 100%. And we had some five men running for nomination this time around who were 100% pro-life [no rape/incest exception], and most of them couldn't get any traction at all. What does that say about our country?  :0001:

I hear you.

I could do rape/incest... but only if the next day/week at most.  In other words.. a police report and day after pill... and I do mean the day after pill.... week at most.

After that.. I cannot endorse a candidate... like trump just did. Who will murder an innocent baby.

Frederick Douglass

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2016, 03:08:00 am »
Yes , fascist value loyalty over  conscience.

This is not a good indicator of Scam Wows core values.

I wonder how loyal he feels to "big sis." Will she find a seat on the bench?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2016, 03:10:33 am »
So... you still good with Scam Wow?
Unlike the wounded Cruzers who cannot let go, I am still active in my community trying to help America. Better then sitting around all day taking out my anger at people who do not like Democrat lies used on them to attack the GOP Nominee.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2016, 03:12:39 am »

Worse.. could you see Jarret as the next Scotus nominee.

trump is liberal democrat. Another same coin coruptocrat that Hillary is.

What a pickle.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2016, 03:13:03 am »
I doubt it, hes acting like a CEO. I have little doubt she will fall in line with his platform as part of the deal. I do not want to spend the effort to learn that local, Got too much on my own plate now.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2016, 03:14:37 am »
Unlike the wounded Cruzers who cannot let go, I am still active in my community trying to help America. Better then sitting around all day taking out my anger at people who do not like Democrat lies used on them to attack the GOP Nominee.

Sounds like you are the "wounded' one here... with your post.

Just sayin'.

Maybe some truth sinking into your skull.

Frederick Douglass

geronl

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2016, 07:15:00 am »
Trump endorses leftwing pro-abortion radical.

RINODON the dinosaur

geronl

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2016, 07:19:10 am »

They could be pedophiles who eat babies and puppies, but at least they like Trump

He would appoint judges the same way.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2016, 10:57:19 am »
They could be pedophiles who eat babies and puppies, but at least they like Trump

He would appoint judges the same way.
Again you speak from imagination not reality.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2016, 11:11:00 am »

I know Ellmers well...she rode the TEA Party wave into office in 2010, but as soon as she landed in DC, she swung far left and started torquing off the very people who had helped her get there.  She's an arrogant liar and a hypocrite, and not fit for the office she holds.  Trump's endorsement is just more confirmation that he could care less about Conservative principles, especially LIFE, and would likely pack his administration with incompetent sycophants just like Obama.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2016, 11:21:31 am »
I know Ellmers well...she rode the TEA Party wave into office in 2010, but as soon as she landed in DC, she swung far left and started torquing off the very people who had helped her get there.  She's an arrogant liar and a hypocrite, and not fit for the office she holds.  Trump's endorsement is just more confirmation that he could care less about Conservative principles, especially LIFE, and would likely pack his administration with incompetent sycophants just like Obama.
Objective evidence says otherwise. Such as the List of Judges. And who is his closest advisers. Unlike you I do not consider Trump to be a pathological lair. It does not fit his reputation with the tens of thousands who have known him personally.  Even now the Antis have slim pickings in context of Trumps professional life to get their attack points, A La Raza Judge, 1 Percent of Businesses in chapter 11 during an economic downturn. etc. In the scheme of things that is like a 98 percent GOOD record. But hey he said bad things about Teddy... So Hes evil....