Author Topic: Donald Trump endorses Renee Ellmers  (Read 1839 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Donald Trump endorses Renee Ellmers
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2016, 01:16:14 pm »
I know Ellmers well...she rode the TEA Party wave into office in 2010, but as soon as she landed in DC, she swung far left and started torquing off the very people who had helped her get there.  She's an arrogant liar and a hypocrite, and not fit for the office she holds.  Trump's endorsement is just more confirmation that he could care less about Conservative principles, especially LIFE, and would likely pack his administration with incompetent sycophants just like Obama.

Exactly.  Trump is not even a moderate conservative.  Trump is a liberal.  He's proven that time and time again. As Cruz stated; Those who bolstered Trump 'will bear that responsibility going forward'.  When will his supporters wake up?  When he selects a liberal like this as his VP?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2016, 01:20:11 pm »
Unlike you I do not consider Trump to be a pathological lair.

Trump's a showman; he'll say whatever falls out of his mouth, if he can get a rise out of someone. And some of that stuff has been lies. It's well documented online. It's part of his act.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2016, 01:43:12 pm »
Trump's a showman; he'll say whatever falls out of his mouth, if he can get a rise out of someone. And some of that stuff has been lies. It's well documented online. It's part of his act.
There is another article on here showing hes considered more trustworthy then other politicians and much more then Hillary.
I notice that the meme "Trump is dishonest" comes from a tiny section of his history and much of it is not on him but where he sold his name to others who did bad things. Example, Only 1 Percent of his companies filed for chapter 11 reorganization  during an economic downturn, etc. Noticeably absent is the tens of thousands who have known him personally over the decades saying he is inherently dishonest.

Considering his long and extensive record seems there is very little they can find bad on him and people willing to say hes a bad man from personal knowledge. Means hes human not a pathological liar.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2016, 03:14:28 pm »
There is another article on here showing hes considered more trustworthy then other politicians and much more then Hillary...

Considering his long and extensive record seems there is very little they can find bad on him and people willing to say hes a bad man from personal knowledge. Means hes human not a pathological liar.

The devil might be more trustworthy than Hillary.

And as far as not hearing anything all that bad about the Donald, those closest to him have had to sign documents to remain mum about the man. For instance, I would love to have some "girl talk" with Marla and Ivana [after (too many) beers, whereby they momentarily forget they signed that agreement]. And there are others who have been threatened by Trump's lawyers to not breathe a word of what they know about him. So I think there's plenty of "bad" stuff about him out there, but it might be quite some time before it is revealed [if ever].

His personal life, his cheating, and his gloating about women and sexual adventures [that he admits to] is enough right there for many to pass on him for the highest office in the land. When has anyone with that MO done anything great for America?

America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2016, 03:18:51 pm »

And as far as not hearing anything all that bad about the Donald, those closest to him have had to sign documents to remain mum about the man. For instance, I would love to have some "girl talk" with Marla and Ivana [after (too many) beers, whereby they momentarily forget they signed that agreement]. And there are others who have been threatened by Trump's lawyers to not breathe a word of what they know about him. So I think there's plenty of "bad" stuff about him out there, but it might be quite some time before it is revealed [if ever].

His personal life, his cheating, and his gloating about women and sexual adventures [that he admits to] is enough right there for many to pass on him for the highest office in the land. When has anyone with that MO done anything great for America?

He has the worst MO of any of the GOP candidates running that I can remember since I've been old enough to vote.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2016, 03:24:41 pm »

Washington and Jefferson had a womanizing reputation. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2016, 03:31:32 pm »
Washington and Jefferson had a womanizing reputation.

I've never heard of either Washington or Jefferson labeled as womanizers.  Secondly, we are talking about two past presidents in the late 1700's and early 1800's...somehow I think Trump's reputation of womanizing is more devastating to his political campaign than theirs.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2016, 03:35:03 pm »
George Holding has an ACU rating of 96, so of course drumpf prefers Thad Cochran's ditzy niece. 

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2016, 04:28:48 pm »
The liberal Trump and his party of liberals, the GOP, can not be trusted. Neither is consistently conservative.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2016, 05:20:55 pm »
He has the worst MO of any of the GOP candidates running that I can remember since I've been old enough to vote.
And the devil laughs! Pity our poor country!

There's an [approved] apparition whereby Mary [Christ's mother] says that there will come a day so horrible that the living will envy the dead.

"As I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one never seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead..."

https://www.ewtn.com/library/MARY/AKITA.HTM
Whether one believes in apparitions or not, these words are believable. (Some of the rest of the apparition has already come true.)