Author Topic: Trump steals photo of black family; tweets it out as if they are supporters  (Read 22274 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

I sure wouldn't bet against some PhD Student's doing just that........ and winning all kinds of awards.

There is absolutely no part of Donald Trump that is conservative.  The idea that a person fancies himself as "so Conservative" that it would make my head spin, and at the same time is here banging the drum for a hardcore liberal and mocking conservatives who oppose him is mind-numbing.

And yet, here we are, reading posts that make no sense in a real world, and have absolutely no factual basis on which they are built.

It really is bizarre.

Thats partly why I went out and bought a virtual reality computer rig. No joke. Dead Serious. The real world has gotten so bizarre that I find time is better spent playing fantasy video games that dealing with the idiocy. And lets face it. The 'reality' these people have concocted is every bit as 'virtual' as my 6 foot in heels Nord Valkerye cohort in Skyrim.

She, with her limited scripted AI, says things that make more sense than the 'real' people in the 'real' world by orders of magnitude. And where Trump is concerned, the 'real' people quite literally are repeating scripted lines themselves because I have yet to see one of the fanatics present an original thought of their own.

If I am going to spend time in a fantasy world where the rules of reality no longer apply, it's going to be one of my choosing.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Thats partly why I went out and bought a virtual reality computer rig. No joke. Dead Serious. The real world has gotten so bizarre that I find time is better spent playing fantasy video games that dealing with the idiocy. And lets face it. The 'reality' these people have concocted is every bit as 'virtual' as my 6 foot in heels Nord Valkerye cohort in Skyrim.

She, with her limited scripted AI, says things that make more sense than the 'real' people in the 'real' world by orders of magnitude. And where Trump is concerned, the 'real' people quite literally are repeating scripted lines themselves because I have yet to see one of the fanatics present an original thought of their own.

If I am going to spend time in a fantasy world where the rules of reality no longer apply, it's going to be one of my choosing.

That explains a lot. 

Next time you order someone to get on their knees and beg to you - you might want to ask yourself - "am I in my virtual reality world right now - or am I in the real world talking to a real person?"

*hmmmm*

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Norm Lenhart

That explains a lot. 

Next time you order someone to get on their knees and beg to you - you might want to ask yourself - "am I in my virtual reality world right now - or am I in the real world talking to a real person?"

*hmmmm*

If you want my vote for trump, thats the deal. Your call.

Online Hoodat

So did we ever get a Trump supporter give an adult response by acknowledging that Trump is responsible for what he publishes on Twitter?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Norm Lenhart

So did we ever get a Trump supporter give an adult response by acknowledging that Trump is responsible for what he publishes on Twitter?

Well...If you look outside you window right now (Go ahead, I'll wait) You aren't likely to see a flock of pigs flying by either.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That explains a lot. 

*hmmmm*

I ask myself that virtually every time I contact customer service these days. In what virtual world is it these people speak English?

And let's not even get into contacting government offices and having to go through AA employees. I once contacted DMV on the phone about a missing registration to my truck so I could renew the plates,and the female on the phone told me she would check on the missing "menstruation" and get back with me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Cult leaders are NEVER responsible for anything they do or say according to their cult members.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Online DCPatriot

That was a little surprising.

Yeah...she's pretty good.

Check out her version of Jolene.   Like it better than Dolly Parton's rendition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 08:25:20 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

I ask myself that virtually every time I contact customer service these days. In what virtual world is it these people speak English?

And let's not even get into contacting government offices and having to go through AA employees. I once contacted DMV on the phone about a missing registration to my truck so I could renew the plates,and the female on the phone told me she would check on the missing "menstruation" and get back with me.

Well, I certainly hoped she used her 'cycle to go look for it cuz she wasn't in any condition to drive a car.

It was a good thing you didn't ask her about her flow.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 02:24:00 pm by Wingnut »

geronl

I'm not watching a Mylie Cyrus, even if it is a good one.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
So how did we go from Trump tweeting out a black family to Miley Cyrus videos?

Online DCPatriot

I'm not watching a Mylie Cyrus, even if it is a good one.

Bless your heart.   

Online DCPatriot

So how did we go from Trump tweeting out a black family to Miley Cyrus videos?

Because, to me, it's a good example of how the #nevertrumps here, twist stories and headlines...only to be refuted time and again.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 04:08:44 pm by DCPatriot »

• Technical
Because, to me, it's a good example of how you #nevertrumps twist stories and headlines...only to be refuted time and again.

I'm not nevertrump, never was, never will be. I reserve the right to vote for whomever I damn well please.

Online DCPatriot

I'm not nevertrump, never was, never will be. I reserve the right to vote for whomever I damn well please.

You're correct, @Weird Tolkienish Figure   I apologize.

You did come around to be at least "on the fence" regarding Trump getting your vote.

In fact, that's why I had taken you off "ignore".

:beer:

Wingnut

You're correct, @Weird Tolkienish Figure   I apologize.

You did come around to be at least "on the fence" regarding Trump getting your vote.

In fact, that's why I had taken you off "ignore".

:beer:

Well....I felt a slight slip in the force.  I'll put him on ignore just to keep the balance in the universe.   :thud:

• Technical
Well....I felt a slight slip in the force.  I'll put him on ignore just to keep the balance in the universe.   :thud:

Unless Trump has a stroke and completely changes his personality I doubt I'll ever be on the "Trump train". At best I'm a "hold my nose" voter.

I think it'll come down to who is annoying me more, Trump or progressives.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:28:49 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Wingnut

Unless Trump has a stroke and completely changes his personality I doubt I'll ever be on the "Trump train". At best I'm a "hold my nose" voter.

I think it'll come down to who is annoying me more, Trump or progressives.

I don't know if we could tell if he suffered from a stroke he seems control his slurring somewhat well and he hides his drool cup as it is....

• Technical
I don't know if we could tell if he suffered from a stroke he seems control his slurring somewhat well and he hides his drool cup as it is....

Offline Victoria33

And not a dammed one of the never tumpsters  have any thing constructive to say

Welcome to my ignore page.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Cult leaders are NEVER responsible for anything they do or say according to their cult members.

This cult thinks they personally arent responsible for the people they vote for as well. Grape seems the safer flavor over orange.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 08:24:47 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline OldSaltUSN

@sneakypete @Norm Lenhart @sinkspur @musiclady @Bigun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSpkaBeZckY

Wow.  Was this video recent?  I was expecting her to strip naked half way through and start an orgy with the guys.  She played it straight all the way through, if a bit whiny. 

She's a deeply troubled girl, and as a father of a daughter in Hollywood a little bit older than Miley, I pray for her.

Offline OldSaltUSN

Because, to me, it's a good example of how the #nevertrumps here, twist stories and headlines...only to be refuted time and again.

Pot, meet kettle.

#NeverTrump
#ForeverChristian
#Oathkeeper

and now I get to add one more.

#NeverRefutedByDCPatriot

... kind of narrow audience on that last one, but it'll do