Author Topic: Trump steals photo of black family; tweets it out as if they are supporters  (Read 22283 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I really think you need to move on, pete.  Your obsession with something that you think you observed 15 years ago, combined with your hatred for George W. Bush is eating you alive.  For your own emotional health, let it go.  Bush is retired and living happily with lovely Laura, and your hatred doesn't hurt him a  bit.  It only hurts you.  It's old news.  Let it go.  :patriot:

Not a chance! Boy Jorge and his entire damn family are a pack of traitors that sold out America for personal profits,and caused Americans to die while they were in office,and risked the lives of Americans that weren't even born when they were in office.

Maybe you can forgive treason,but not me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Minarch

• Justice is coming to all of us.
Read his previous posts in the pertinent information.

I didn't just decide to speak to him in that manner...he worked hard to earn it.

Thanks.   :laugh:

His past posts are irrelevant to the discussion. You can't both call someone names while also demanding he stop calling people names.

Be what you claim to be. Anything else is hypocrisy, regardless of how you excuse yourself.

Offline musiclady

Not a chance! Boy Jorge and his entire damn family are a pack of traitors that sold out America for personal profits,and caused Americans to die while they were in office,and risked the lives of Americans that weren't even born when they were in office.

Maybe you can forgive treason,but not me.

I wasn't talking about Bush.  You can hate him as long as you like if it makes you feel better.  (Though, obviously a lot of us, while disagreeing with policy, don't consider him a traitor).

I was talking about your bizarre obsession with a 15 year old thread on an obsolete forum that no one here likes.

It's just odd, that's all......

I still say, let it go.  It has no relevance to this discussion.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 09:44:24 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

:thumbsup3: :hands: :hands: :hands:

I'm always curious as to why Trump people always feel like they need to post multiple emoticons to express their feelings.....

Not good with words, eh??

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Charlespg

Something I've noticed about most NeverTrumpers - they don't promote a candidate.  Even the Cruz people - NEVER posted favorable articles about him like we do with Trump.  They NEVER cheerleaded their guy......because they were too busy spending their precious time slamming Donald Trump - maybe that's why their guy lost! 

All the hilarious anti-Trump graphics!!!  While your guy is standing on stage at a lonely rally - and could really use some pumping up - you're spending hours on photoshops and searching the net for the funniest picture you can find of Trump's hair and facial expressions!   HaHaHaHa!!  Took me right back to kindergarten, it did!  Could have been pushing your guy - but you were ate up with trying to take Trump down. 

That was the 16 other candidate's mistakes.  They tried to take Trump down, rather than building themselves up.  Make fun of Trump because he brags on himself - your guys couldn't quite pull that off for themselves.

We Trumpers are outnumbered on this site at least 10 to one and sometimes more than that - and you complain that we've been mean to you? 

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
And not a dammed one of the never tumpsters  have any thing constructive to say

Do they have any alternatives to Trump other then that weasel Cruz who sided with the leftest brown shirts  in Arizona   or other GOPE candidates ? .lets hear it then. Instead all I see is S**** flinging monkeys  who cant offer any thing constructive ,they would have  been kicked off FR regardless of the cult of Jim or his  my view only craziness

where  will these people be when we get Cackles the bitch of Benghazi and Blow Job billy
back in the white house ,you want that ? you want Obama on the SCOTUS ? The US to become a version of Venezuela ?

I  know Trump is flawed in many ways .I would support Bobby Jindal or Col Allen West if they ran
But I sure as ***** hell  do  not want cackles and the rest of the  Arkansas gilded white trash in  the White House 

Childish comments about Umba loombas orange ,baboons , and S**** flinging are not going to help keep  Clinton out the White house  which  should be the conservative focal point
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 10:03:20 pm by Charlespg »
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Charlespg

I'm always curious as to why Trump people always feel like they need to post multiple emoticons to express their feelings.....

and still all you  TDS  folks can do is insult and and fling  ****

Offline musiclady

And not a dammed one of the never tumpsters  have any thing constructive to say

Do they have any alternatives to Trump other then that weasel Cruz who sided with the leftest brown shirts  in Arizona   or other GOPE candidates ? .lets hear it then. Instead all I see is S**** flinging monkeys  who cant offer any thing constructive ,they would have  been kicked off FR regardless of the cult of Jim or his  my view only craziness

where  will these people be when we get Cackles the bitch of Benghazi and Blow Job billy
back in the white house ,you want that ? you want Obama on the SCOTUS ? The US to become  version of Venezuela ?

I  know Trump is flawed in many ways .I would support Bobby Jindal or Col Allen West if they ran
But I sure as ***** hell  do  not want cackles and the rest of the  Arkansas gilded white trash in  the White House 

Childish comments about Umba loombas orange ,baboons , and S**** flinging are not going to help keep  Clinton out the White house  which  should be the conservative focal point

There has been some brilliant commentary, and much wisdom in the posts of #nevertrumps, Charlie.  ALL the facts are on the side of opposing Trump, and NONE of them on yours.

Of course, you and your kin do emoticons better than anyone in the cyber universe, so bully for you.

The conservative focal point should be on keeping LEFTISTS out of the White House.

That's why conservatives oppose both Hillary and Trump.

Offline musiclady

and still all you  TDS  folks can do is insult and and fling  ****

I love that you think calling me "deranged" isn't an insult.

Situation ethics like a good little leftist, Charles.

The only thing that is deranged in this election cycle is that there are actually people with the audacity to get on a conservative website and crusade for a hard-core liberal who is also a moral reprobate, a con man, and as corrupt as a Clinton.

And that you can sleep at night, knowing that you are supporting evil.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 10:07:18 pm by musiclady »

Online Right_in_Virginia

No ... ML ... we know how much better you #NeverTrumps understand pictures .... especially when they move!   It's done to make your life easier.   888blackhat 

@Charlespg

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
It's not a right-left issue.  It's a freedom/authoritarianism issue.

It's impossible to have a reasonable debate with an authoritarian, as at the first disagreement, they will seek to use force to make you comply with their wishes, regardless of political affiliation.

Neither the right or left is free from authoritarians, as witnessed by how 40% of the GOP base voted for Trump.  And a good chunk of left still loves freedom, as evidenced by the support of Sanders.

They just love freebies a lot... but so do the Trumpists (but only for the white right people).

Nailed it like 10 lb sledge on a finishing brad.  :thumbsup:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Sarcasm or a joke?
I thought he mispelled untie.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Good observation.

Offline musiclady

Good observation.

I think Trump would do better if he just held up pictures of emoticons at his rallies.

Then he wouldn't have to try to complete a sentence (which I don't think I've ever heard him do), or speak in coherent English (ditto).

He could just communicate to his minions with smiley faces and little laughing guys, and we'd all be better off.....    :smokin:

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Back off the personal attacks on Never Trumpers.

Then explain why it is that a man who disseminates information he is unaware of the accuracy of should lead a nation.

He just had bad intelligence reports...

Offline Charlespg

I love that you think calling me "deranged" isn't an insult.

The only thing that is deranged in this election cycle is that there are actually people with the audacity to get on a conservative website and crusade for a hard-core liberal who is also a moral reprobate, a con man, and as corrupt as a Clinton.

lady I'm so Conservative/ right  wing  it would make your dammed head spin

if Franco  came back from  the dead and ran for president  ,he'd have my vote

Sill insults and that all you got  .Supporting evil  is letting your  trump hate put cackles in the white house

I would say you and the other anti trumps deserve  a Clinton presidency ,but the rest of us poor bastards have to live here too

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I think Trump would do better if he just held up pictures of emoticons at his rallies.

Then he wouldn't have to try to complete a sentence (which I don't think I've ever heard him do), or speak in coherent English (ditto).

He could just communicate to his minions with smiley faces and little laughing guys, and we'd all be better off.....    :smokin:

Trump will have to come up with a "Get 'em outta here!!!" emoticon for the protestors.  In fact he will probably want a dozen of them, as he wears them out through the rally.

Online DB

You answered your own question. It is all about feelings. Feelings rule their "thinking". Emoticons don't express logic very well but they can take the edge off perhaps...

Offline Norm Lenhart

You answered your own question. It is all about feelings. Feelings rule their "thinking". Emoticons don't express logic very well but they can take the edge off perhaps...

I think that in many cases they have gone beyond that. Feelings ruling would be a step up. We are at the level of Pavlovian reaction. Notice some posters here and elsewhere immediately react to stories from certain outlets with "Lies!" and never actually read the article in question or judge the merits of the info in it. They are conditioned to simply react with the Party approved response. Which makes thinking or feeling unnecessary.

They have utterly abandoned reasoned discourse and function as automatons.

Online DB

I think that in many cases they have gone beyond that. Feelings ruling would be a step up. We are at the level of Pavlovian reaction. Notice some posters here and elsewhere immediately react to stories from certain outlets with "Lies!" and never actually read the article in question or judge the merits of the info in it. They are conditioned to simply react with the Party approved response. Which makes thinking or feeling unnecessary.

In their mind it is a rational and immediate way to avoid having to deal with uncomfortable information that contradicts their world view. No thinking required and therefore no pain.

Offline musiclady

if Franco  came back from  the dead and ran for president  ,he'd have my vote

Sill insults and that all you got  .Supporting evil  is letting your  trump hate put cackles in the white house

I would say you and the other anti trumps deserve  a Clinton presidency ,but the rest of us poor bastards have to live here too

I realize that the English language isn't your strong suit, Charles, but I said you were behaving "like" a good little leftist......... and you are.

If indeed you think of yourself as a conservative, then you have no business in all the world supporting a Progressive degenerate like Trump.

The fact that you're here fighting for an evil candidate indicates that you may not be as "right wing" as you imagine yourself to be.

Conservatives don't support liberals for President, and you are.

The old "your supporting Hillary if you don't support her pal Donald" is full of holes.  It is the support of Trump that will usher in a second Clinton Presidency.

And I really don't see how you sleep at night knowing that you have enabled such an evil woman by supporting her evil accomplice.

Offline musiclady

Exactly.  My question was rhetorical and the answer obvious.

When one's mind is absolutely blank and one has no cogent thoughts, only feelings, one posts multiple emoticons and then thinks he's making some kind of point.

I find it sad.....  I used to think of conservatism as being the political philosophy where being able to think clearly was a requirement.

Trump has thrown that theory out the window.  There is absolutely NO cogent thought coming from his cheering section.  Just mindless derision.

Offline musiclady

Pavlovian is a perfect descriptor of what we're seeing here.

Online Hoodat

How do you reconcile that with your support of a liberal like Trump?  Seriously, how can someone claiming to be so Conservative vote for a person who defends funding for Planned Parenthood, proposes universal health care, supports Kelo 100%,  and will introduce a new process for legalizing illegals (i.e. amnesty)?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Norm Lenhart

Pavlovian is a perfect descriptor of what we're seeing here.

I am convinced that a PHD student doing their thesis on the behavioral dysfunction on display in the Trump fanbase would quickly earn their degree and likely a Nobel for the advancement of science.

When you have people that can say with straight faces their support of a lifetime liberal that funded Clinton and that believe building a wall with a door in it so that the people thrown out can come back in is Conservative based thinking, you have the makings of a breakthrough paper on the causes and effects behavioral dysfunction.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 01:02:44 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline musiclady

I am convinced that a PHD student doing their thesis on the behavioral dysfunction on display in the Trump fanbase would quickly earn their degree and likely a Nobel for the advancement of science.

When you have people that can say with straight faces their support of a lifetime liberal that funded Clinton and that believe building a wall with a door in it so that the people thrown out can come back in is Conservative based thinking, you have the makings of a breakthrough paper on the causes and effects behavioral dysfunction.

I sure wouldn't bet against some PhD Student's doing just that........ and winning all kinds of awards.

There is absolutely no part of Donald Trump that is conservative.  The idea that a person fancies himself as "so Conservative" that it would make my head spin, and at the same time is here banging the drum for a hardcore liberal and mocking conservatives who oppose him is mind-numbing.

And yet, here we are, reading posts that make no sense in a real world, and have absolutely no factual basis on which they are built.

It really is bizarre.