Author Topic: HUH? Trump Now Claims to ‘Love’ Ted Cruz; ‘No Longer a Liar’  (Read 5505 times)

Offline bilo

Re: HUH? Trump Now Claims to ‘Love’ Ted Cruz; ‘No Longer a Liar’
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2016, 01:18:10 pm »
Carson and Palin - nearly identical opportunists.  Wearing their "Christian" badge of honor when it suits them.   Look up the Matthew 18 principle, and then look again at what Cruz did 3 or 4 times, in private, but where Carson and crew publicly slammed Cruz for it every time.   Then Carson, like Palin, went 180 degress out of phase, and endorsed the polar opposite of everything that they professed to believe. 

Worse than that, the lied about other Christians and conservatives in the campaign, and lied about them to raise their "Trump" profile.

I spent both time and money on Palin, and less on Carson.  What a waste of time.  What a crock..... they both were.

:amen:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline markomalley

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2016, 01:28:45 pm »
Here is what you will believe today. invest your belief and emotion in this. This may change tomorrow. If it does, what was said today doesn't matter. You will believe, you will comply.
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia.

Offline kartographer

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2016, 01:34:12 pm »
You gotta give the Trump camp credit - they lied their arses off and consequently set the media narrative for every significant story to come out of that primary fight. The Iowa/Carson thing, Colorado vote stealing, the Melania/Heidi fiasco, and this Cruz's alleged infamous speech following the Chicago riot.

They did such a good job their unthinking followers are still regurgitating the narrative months later in spite of ample evidence that the narrative is a lie.

Rednecks, crackers, hillbillies, hausfraus, shut-ins, pea-pickers - everybody that's got to jump when somebody else blows the whistle. They don't know it yet, but they're all gonna be 'Fighters for Fuller'. They're mine! I own 'em! They think like I do. Only they're even more stupid than I am, so I gotta think for 'em.

A PREFECT EXAMPLE OF LIFE IMITATING ART
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 07:32:58 pm by kartographer »
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2016, 01:49:33 pm »
Unfortunately, Ambassador Stevens is not available for comment.

Looks like Donald wouldn't have picked up that phone at 3am either.

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

http://time.com/3962799/donald-trump-hillary-clinton/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2016, 05:39:31 pm »
There is a fundamental disconnect with a organization titled "Free Republic" which demands all members vote for whom they say.

Was this the first time the quarterly "fundraisers" intersected?

Not good.

But, JR has to go back to his $65K/quarter goal like the ole days.

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2016, 05:51:38 pm »
That was probably before she found out all the awful stuff about him, like that time he killed JFK.

Don't forget Lincoln.  I'm pretty sure that it was Cruz that shot Lincoln.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline OldSaltUSN

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2016, 08:10:06 pm »

Rednecks, crackers, hillbillies, hausfraus, shut-ins, pea-pickers - everybody that's got to jump when somebody else blows the whistle. They don't know it yet, but they're all gonna be 'Fighters for Fuller'. They're mine! I own 'em! They think like I do. Only they're even more stupid than I am, so I gotta think for 'em.

A PREFECT EXAMPLE OF LIFE IMITATING ART

OUT-FREEPERFREAKIN-STANDING.  Beautiful analogy.

:thumbsup: :da man: :hands:

Note to Mods:  We need a "best of" thread.  :-)

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2016, 08:57:54 pm »
Don't forget Lincoln.  I'm pretty sure that it was Cruz that shot Lincoln.

He was the zodiac killer, too.

Offline kartographer

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2016, 02:16:33 am »
OUT-FREEPERFREAKIN-STANDING.  Beautiful analogy.

:thumbsup: :da man: :hands:

Note to Mods:  We need a "best of" thread.  :-)

You will love this one!

Lonesome Rhodes: Those morons out there? Shucks, I could take chicken fertilizer and sell it to them as caviar. I could make them eat dog food and think it was steak. Sure, I got 'em like this... You know what the public's like? A cage of Guinea Pigs. Good Night you stupid idiots. Good Night, you miserable slobs. They're a lot of trained seals. I toss them a dead fish and they'll flap their flippers.
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."