Author Topic: Woman who supports Trump surrounded by protesters, who taunt her, then throw eggs and bottles at her.  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Mechanicos

This is what Fascism really looks like.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RoosGirl

I cannot understand the thinking that justifies this kind of behavior.  And then there's the moron at TOS that says he hopes this kind of thing continues because it will draw more votes for Trump.   Clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I cannot understand the thinking that justifies this kind of behavior.  And then there's the moron at TOS that says he hopes this kind of thing continues because it will draw more votes for Trump.   Clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right.

Same kind of thinking that leads people to call for treason executions for not voting for liberal GOPcandidates. The shoe is just on the other foot.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Stealer's Wheel 1973- great song.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline bolobaby

This lacks context. Did she walk up to a group of protestors and tell them all they were p***ies, then get surrounded? Or was she just standing around with a "Make America Great Again" hat and suddenly a bunch of goons came out of nowhere?

Did she throw something at them first? Or did they ambush her from behind.

Whenever anything like this lacks context, I'd say be very, very wary. When the details come out, you may discover some additional information that makes you go, "Oh, nevermind."
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

Stealer's Wheel 1973- great song.

oe Egan and Gerry Rafferty were a duo known as Stealer's Wheel when they recorded this Dylanesque, pop, bubble-gum favorite from April of 1974; that reached up to number five, as K-Billy's Super Sounds of the Seventies [weekend] continues.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Same kind of thinking that leads people to call for treason executions for not voting for liberal GOPcandidates. The shoe is just on the other foot.

What color is the sky in your universe? 

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
This is what Fascism really looks like.

I can't stand Trump, but this kind of thing makes me willing to get drunk enough to vote for him.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RoosGirl wrote:
"And then there's the moron at TOS that says he hopes this kind of thing continues because it will draw more votes for Trump.   Clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right."

I won't say that I "hope" for more incidents like this.
But I can confidently predict that (as a matter of reality) we're going to see more of them, perhaps with greater violence involved as the election draws closer.

And I'll also predict with MUCH confidence that continued violent protests like this are going to result in a groundswell of support for Mr. Trump -- with most of it coming from Euro-Americans disgusted with what they see (on the internet) and also disgusted that the mainstream media tries to cover such incidents up by under-reporting them, or by not mentioning them at all.

I think Trump should seek out this gal and give her a moment of respect at one of his rallies.
All expenses paid.
Let her speak to the crowd.
Better than $10 million worth of advertising!

Offline MBB1984

This lacks context. Did she walk up to a group of protestors and tell them all they were p***ies, then get surrounded? Or was she just standing around with a "Make America Great Again" hat and suddenly a bunch of goons came out of nowhere?

Did she throw something at them first? Or did they ambush her from behind.

Whenever anything like this lacks context, I'd say be very, very wary. When the details come out, you may discover some additional information that makes you go, "Oh, nevermind."

Yeah, she sure looks like the type that would provoke a fight with a gang of violent, racist, leftist thugs.  I feel sure she initiated the whole things.  Republicans do that sort of thing you know.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 04:56:50 pm by MBB1984 »

Offline Suppressed

Exactly.  We need a video of before the action took place.  Trump supporters generally have mouths on them.  She may not have done a thing other than stand there with a sign, but there is a fairly good chance that she was mouthing off.

Trump supporters are all meek, innocent victims...except when they pat each other on the back and beat chests like a troop of gorillas about how insulting they are to their opponents.

Who knows what happened, but regardless, this isn't good.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Violent confrontations between Communists and Fascists are not unusual in history.

I expect it won't take too many such attacks before Mr. Trump's supporters begin fighting back, and then attacking first.

Then things really get interesting. In the Chinese curse sense of the word.

Disclaimer: Violent attacks by any party against any other party are wrong and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Let it burn.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I figured as much as she had that "look" that screamed TOS poster to me. 

If one pokes a stick at a rabid dog, one can expect to get bit.  I don't condone what happened to the woman, but she isn't some innocent sweetie that was viciously attacked simply because she was holding a "Make America Great Again" sign.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/03/ugly-bloody-scenes-in-san-jose-as-protesters-attack-trump-supporters-outside-rally/

I was watching Twitter videos for a good 2 hours last night, didn't see a single video of this woman taunting anyone. In that environment it would have been unwise.

Offline mirraflake

Quote from: cuky on June 04, 2016, 04:12:15 am
www.facebook.com/NBCBayArea/videos/10153500835976990/

This is a video before the egging took place. Dumb flipping off a bunch of thugs, but does not deserve to egged and bullied.

Why was the police pulled away from that woman? Looks like the police wanted the crowd to go after her

Offline Norm Lenhart

Violent confrontations between Communists and Fascists are not unusual in history.

I expect it won't take too many such attacks before Mr. Trump's supporters begin fighting back, and then attacking first.

Then things really get interesting. In the Chinese curse sense of the word.

Disclaimer: Violent attacks by any party against any other party are wrong and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

These Trump types arent that brave. They stood there and watched their own, a WOMAN NO LESS,  get mauled. All talk. Nothing more. The leftists will cream them. Not one man in that crowd.

Not one.

To add, they are just like the modern Euro male. Standing by and letting animals attack their women. Doing nothing to defend them.

G U T L E S S
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:47:52 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Quote from: cuky on June 04, 2016, 04:12:15 am
www.facebook.com/NBCBayArea/videos/10153500835976990/

This is a video before the egging took place. Dumb flipping off a bunch of thugs, but does not deserve to egged and bullied.

Looks like the lady in red flipped the crowd off, cannot tell if she did or not. Agreed about not deserving any of it. San Jose police failed.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It looks like they had a protection line and she went too far past it. Hard to tell from that video.

Do you carry eggs when you go to public events?  You know, for "peaceful" protest uses?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Absolutely not. There were definitely some rotten egg thugs in the protester group.

I was at the Costa Mesa rally.  The protesters were the aggressors, as we waited peacefully in line, they approached us. Law enforcement blocked their path. That was before the event.

After the event I got away fast, but heard on the news that the protesters were throwing rocks at people on a freeway off ramp in the vicinity. Those could have been people completely not connected to the event.

There was absolutely positively no "equivalence" in the behavior of the two sides.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

PaleoConPrep

These violent protesters need to be mowed down like the animals they are.

Wingnut

These violent protesters need to be mowed down like the animals they are.

Tanks like at Tiananmen Square? Or simple random automatic gun spray?

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:01:15 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Mechanicos

Seeing as the Cops arrested only the Protestors in San Diego; Its called Self Defense. Americans understand the concept of such a God's given right.

:facepalm2:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RoosGirl

Seeing as the Cops arrested only the Protestors in San Diego; Its called Self Defense. Americans understand the concept of such a God's given right.

:facepalm2:

I've never been in the situation before....should I be smiling while in the act of self-defense, such as pic of younger sir suggests?  I wonder if George Z was smiling while St. T was bashing his head on the sidewalk.

Why even bother speculating what is happening in this photo when we don't have a clear picture of what is really happening?