Author Topic: Woman who supports Trump surrounded by protesters, who taunt her, then throw eggs and bottles at her.  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Mechanicos

I've never been in the situation before....should I be smiling while in the act of self-defense, such as pic of younger sir suggests?  I wonder if George Z was smiling while St. T was bashing his head on the sidewalk.

Why even bother speculating what is happening in this photo when we don't have a clear picture of what is really happening?
Its what some men do when fighting. I saw it often in Combat. Its a baring of teeth. If it was justified self defense as it presumably was then it also could have been pleasurable to give back what they tried to do to them. 

And we do have a good reference. the arrest reports. Hard to hide such an incident with as many cops as they had around there. And nobody has shown any Trump people arrested for it. In other words, you have nothing.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RoosGirl

Another "Could" game, how fun.

Where is the link to the actual story?  Did I miss it?  I'll reserve my judgement until I can read something that reputably explains the whole situation.  Like I said above (or maybe it was a different post using this same picture) there's no context for what is happening here, where it is, etc.

Offline Mechanicos

Another "Could" game, how fun.

Where is the link to the actual story?  Did I miss it?  I'll reserve my judgement until I can read something that reputably explains the whole situation.  Like I said above (or maybe it was a different post using this same picture) there's no context for what is happening here, where it is, etc.
13th amandment abolished slavery and I aint marred to you - so you gotta do your own work to educate yourself. Start with Police arrest protesters Trump Rally San Diego.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline RoosGirl

Offline RoosGirl

Ok, I Googled it.  Yesindeedy there were protestors arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego.  None of the articles I found about SD contain this picture.  Is that where this pic was taken?  How am I supposed to know that?  Does it say anywhere that this is from the SD rally?  Where's the article that goes along specifically with this picture?  Why is it so difficult to provide proof if it is indeed true?

Offline Mechanicos

Ok, I Googled it.  Yesindeedy there were protestors arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego.  None of the articles I found about SD contain this picture.  Is that where this pic was taken?  How am I supposed to know that?  Does it say anywhere that this is from the SD rally?  Where's the article that goes along specifically with this picture?  Why is it so difficult to provide proof if it is indeed true?
2 facts might penetrate your TDS here.
1. There were a lot of cops, massive number of cops in San Diego.
2. No Supporters were arrested.

Now you can try to spin that into Trumps violent supporters were hunting down and pepper spraying innocent AzTlan people, but you will be mocked.

Offline RoosGirl

2 facts might penetrate your TDS here.
1. There were a lot of cops, massive number of cops in San Diego.
2. No Supporters were arrested.

Now you can try to spin that into Trumps violent supporters were hunting down and pepper spraying innocent AzTlan people, but you will be mocked.

I'm not trying to spin at all, I'm trying to figure out exactly what happened.  You cannot do that based on one photograph.

Go ahead and post a link with the article that fully explains what is happening in this picture.  If you can't do it, just say so.

Offline Mechanicos

I'm not trying to spin at all, I'm trying to figure out exactly what happened.  You cannot do that based on one photograph.

Go ahead and post a link with the article that fully explains what is happening in this picture.  If you can't do it, just say so.
I feel no need too. There is sufficient evidence in the absence of Supporter arrests with that amount of police to make a showing that the Supporters were not the instigators. Unless you have any proof to support the TDS meme here. Its done. And the proof has to be of the same or higher level as what I posted. No Anti-Trump people no left wing media count.

Offline RoosGirl

I feel no need too. There is sufficient evidence in the absence of Supporter arrests with that amount of police to make a showing that the Supporters were not the instigators. Unless you have any proof to support the TDS meme here. Its done. And the proof has to be of the same or higher level as what I posted. No Anti-Trump people no left wing media count.

I see why you have no problem supporting Trump. Your "proof" is a picture that has absolutely no information to go along with it other than your promise that it's from a Trump rally somewhere.  Here's my equal proof that it's not from a Trump rally: It's not from a Trump rally.

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman