Author Topic: TRUMP SEALS THE DEAL Unbound delegates put campaign over threshold for GOP nomination  (Read 20663 times)

Silver Pines

His toupee is much better than Trump's backhair combover

Trump's hair is even worse than Traficant's dead animal 'do.

Silver Pines

He's a Putin symp.  That's why Trump loves Putin so much. 

Manafort's lobbied for some of the nastiest dictators on the planet. 

Now, he's working for a wannabe.

Yes, I don't think we've ever had a nominee who voiced approval of a North Korean dictator or Chinese crackdowns.

Offline Mechanicos

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Silver Pines

So...the photo you keep posting as though significant was taken at a wedding reception with 1,000 guests almost 12 years ago.

The rest is  :bs:

@Hoodat

Even if there were double the number of people at the reception, you have to wonder why he would have "Crooked Hillary" the murderer there.  It makes no sense.

Offline Mechanicos

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Suppressed

It's not gloating.  It's celebrating.

Congratulations.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"[T]he" candidate?  There are several out there.

Why would I support Donald Trump against an opponent when he is equally as bad, perhaps even more dangerous?

Why should I not support a candidate I actually would prefer to win? 

Why should I instead support a liberal with fascist tendencies?  I can tell you why I shouldn'tBecause I'm conservative.

I'm every bit a Conservative as you are.   Educated by nuns and Jesuits/Franciscans.   Was an altar-boy, and an active Boy Scout.

So don't challenge me to see whose Conservatism is organic.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline RetBobbyMI

Seriously? Bumping a thread every five minutes?
or ran out of the same ole arguments and couldn't think of anything to say.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Drunk?
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline roamer_1

Trump's hair is even worse than Traficant's dead animal 'do.

Well, I suppose fox is more stylish than possum, but that's really not saying much...

Online DCPatriot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj5XlIf8KGw

There's a party goin' on!!!  :beer:    :patriot:

Open Bar....drinks on me!   :beer:

We got the prettiest girls.....we've got the most beautiful women at Trump rallies.....come on in!!!!     :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:25:55 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Mechanicos

Yeah, seems some democrats are trying to forum slide it off the page posting Hillary Hillary help pieces.

Offline RoosGirl

@Hoodat

Even if there were double the number of people at the reception, you have to wonder why he would have "Crooked Hillary" the murderer there.  It makes no sense.
Or letting Bill the Rapist next to his new bride.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Hoodat

Well, to be fair, it apparently makes no sense to YOU, @CatherineofAragon.  Twelve years ago Donald Trump was a businessman.  People in business routinely invite "outsiders" to weddings.  It's status...both for the businessman and the guest.  You may not like it, but it's done all the time.  Maybe you should talk with a few Chairmans of the Board and CEOs to get their take on it.  I'm sure you know several.  These conversations might help balance your perspective on this.

It might also help you to know the Trumps and the Clintons have not "socialized" since.

This is just a long-winded way of saying:  Relax, this is not a big deal, or a deal at all. 

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:56:40 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sinkspur

Well, to be fair, it apparently makes no sense to YOU, @CatherineofAragon.  Twelve years ago Donald Trump was a businessman.  People in business routinely invite "outsiders" to weddings.  It's status...both for the businessman and the guest.  You may not like it, but it's done all the time.  Maybe you should talk with a few Chairmans of the Board and CEOs to get their take on it.  I'm sure you know several.  These conversations might help balance your perspective on this.

It might also help you to know the Trumps and the Clintons have not "socialized" since.

This is just a long-winded way of saying:  Relax, this is not a big deal, or a deal at all.

Of course it's not a big deal.  Trump is just dredging up stuff, throwing it against the wall, and hoping it sticks.
And it won't.  So he'll try something else.

Trump is so phony.  He doesn't believe most of what he says, but says it because he knows you'll lap it up. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj5XlIf8KGw

There's a party goin' on!!!  :beer:    :patriot:

Open Bar....drinks on me!   :beer:

We got the prettiest girls.....we've got the most beautiful women at Trump rallies.....come on in!!!!     :laugh:   

Cheers, my friend!

Online DCPatriot

Cheers, my friend!

And, to you, my friend!   :beer:

Just saw that the GOP has broken the record for number of votes cast in the primaries....and there's still FIVE States to go! 

And, to you, my friend!   :beer:

Just saw that the GOP has broken the record for number of votes cast in the primaries....and there's still FIVE States to go!

I know ... it's truly amazing!  Trump was talking about this at his rally in MT earlier this evening.  He was also talking a little bit about strategy and that his concentration would be on 15 states during the general.  He didn't name all, but California, New York and Michigan were mentioned!    (He's REALLY serious about winning New York and California!)

He told the crowd in (Republican) Montana that he'd come back if they want him to...but he thought this strategy is needed to win.  The crowd started cheering "Win!!!!!!!!"

I'm thinking this is going to be a blowout for Trump!   :beer:

Offline aligncare

My post to you was meant as neither an insult nor a compliment.  It was a serious question.  A large group of unknown people have come to this site with that specific message:  "I am voting my conscience"--as though you're the only people in the world who do that.

I just want you to know why y'all keep posting this mantra.  We ALL vote our conscience.  There is nothing special about you doing it.  So--do you have an underlying message or reason for continuing to post this---or are you simply trying to convince yourself that helping Hillary win is a righteous thing to do?   :shrug:

Bears repeating. And may I add, very well stated, too.

Donald Trump has now successfully achieved the most difficult part of his road to the WH, acquiring the delegates for the nomination.

Of course, the politically pure dead-enders will simply return that expletives such as we are under the spell of a madman and oh, by the way, you, me (and 11 million other GOPers) can't be trusted to make a rational decision regarding our vote. (By the way, my conscience is clear. In fact, I feel more optimistic about my vote than I have in a long time!)

As many of us have and are predicting, the general election should prove to be a cake walk for Mr. Trump. Up to now Mr. Trump has had to face a slew of top-notch GOP competitors--successful governors and young rising-star senators--defeating them each in turn.

Now he has merely to dispatch an unlikeable, undistinguished, incompetent and corrupt bureaucrat, under two FBI investigations. Like I said, a cake walk for a man like Donald Trump.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Donald Trump has now successfully achieved the most difficult part of his road to the WH, acquiring the delegates for the nomination.

Of course, the politically pure dead-enders will simply return that expletives such as we are under the spell of a madman and oh, by the way, you, me (and 11 million other GOPers) can't be trusted to make a rational decision regarding our vote. (By the way, my conscience is clear. In fact, I feel more optimistic about my vote than I have in a long time!)

As many of us have and are predicting, the general election should prove to be a cake walk for Mr. Trump. Up to now Mr. Trump has had to face a slew of top-notch GOP competitors--successful governors and young rising-star senators--defeating them each in turn.

Now he has merely to dispatch an unlikeable, undistinguished, incompetent and corrupt bureaucrat, under two FBI investigations. Like I said, a cake walk for a man like Donald Trump.
Nice to see you posting.
What if Hillary is indicted, and the DNC puts a ?Biden/Warren ticket up :pondering:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline sinkspur

A man with the highest unfavorables of any candidate in history, who is disliked by women and minorities and is barely winning among men.

When the Sanders voters return to the norm, which is supporting Hillary, Trump will again be ten points down and will lose by a wide margin.

He has no policies and can't articulate them anyway, so he has to count on people like you are devoted to him, personally.

There just aren't another 50 million like you. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

Love seeing you back, my friend!    A tip-of-the-cap to you!    A great day!   

Amen!  Amen!   :laugh: