Author Topic: TRUMP SEALS THE DEAL Unbound delegates put campaign over threshold for GOP nomination  (Read 20635 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They all know me.

Just get off my lawn!

We have lots of new folks who might not take it with the humor it was intended.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

There isn't a damned thing funny about it! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This is the ONLY qualification for Trumpturds. The ONLY one.

Very cultish.

Absolutely!  And if Trump actually does get the nominatio he will get his clock throughly cleaned!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I was referring to Myst and the MOD staff.

I'm done here for awhile.

But it's really sickening what I'm seeing.   Back-slapping, glad-handing celebrations on who can post the most biting anti-Trump reply.

And Donald Trump, beyond all their wildest dreams, is going INTO Cleveland with the necessary votes.

We're trying to save the republic and they're planning on working against Hillary's opponent.  Who, today promised to grant amnesty and wipe out our Southern border in her 1st 100 days.

They profess to continue to instigate and infuriate.

Are you trying to tell me they're "freedom fighters"?   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

Trump just said this in his presser:

Ben Adler
‏@badler

Trump says he would approve Keystone in exchange for "piece of the profits... that's how we're gonna make our country rich again"

When government takes "a piece of the profits", it's called a tax.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline RetBobbyMI

The verbal gloating and insane proliferation of the Trump line of BS propaganda from the Trumpets sounds like the drinking the special tea at Trumptown.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Ben Adler
‏@badler

Trump says he would approve Keystone in exchange for "piece of the profits... that's how we're gonna make our country rich again"

Probably the least covered issue in this whole debacle, is what Donald Trump plans to make after he becomes POTUS.  He will make the Clintons and their Foundation looks like child's play after he profits as a retired president.  I am near 100% certain that has crossed his mind.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There isn't a damned thing funny about it!

I hear ya.  Sometimes I say things I think are funny but fall flat on their face.  Unless DCPat completely changed since I met him, I really don't think he really believes that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was referring to Myst and the MOD staff.

I'm done here for awhile.

But it's really sickening what I'm seeing.   Back-slapping, glad-handing celebrations on who can post the most biting anti-Trump reply.

And Donald Trump, beyond all their wildest dreams, is going INTO Cleveland with the necessary votes.

We're trying to save the republic and they're planning on working against Hillary's opponent.  Who, today promised to grant amnesty and wipe out our Southern border in her 1st 100 days.

They profess to continue to instigate and infuriate.

Are you trying to tell me they're "freedom fighters"?   :whistle:

Tempers got really hot this morning, with the news of this thread.  It was bound to happen.  Be seeing you, detective.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Ben Adler
‏@badler

In Mineral Rights parlance, that would be called "Royalties". 
I will NOT comply.

Offline sinkspur

Trump also said this, when talking about ND farmers:

And there was this:

"You have to be wealthy in order to be great, I'm sorry to say." - Trump
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 08:09:12 pm by sinkspur »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Now the fascists are calling us terrorists for not backing the liberal Pimp. I have no doubt about calling them fascists, they embrace that.

@geronl
@mystery-ak

Who are the fascists?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 08:19:49 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

The verbal gloating and insane proliferation of the Trump line of BS propaganda from the Trumpets sounds like the drinking the special tea at Trumptown.

It's not gloating.  It's celebrating.  Some of your fellow members are happy, our first choice candidate goes to Cleveland with more than 1,237.  They'll be no fight on the convention floor.  The majority will rally around our nominee and we'll defeat the Demonrats.

This is the stuff champagne was created for!    Cheers! 

I hear ya.  Sometimes I say things I think are funny but fall flat on their face.  Unless DCPat completely changed since I met him, I really don't think he really believes that.

He doesn't.   :beer:

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 08:22:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Paladin

DC gets raked over the coals for his comment about #NeverTrumps being "terrorists". Meanwhile, nothing is said or done about these gems:

"This is the ONLY qualification for Trumpturds."

"Now the fascists are calling us terrorists for not backing the liberal Pimp."

Who said there was a double standard when it came to the way Trump supporters are treated compared to the anti-Trumpsters? Obviously it's ridiculous to even think so.

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Paladin

That said, my condolences to the #NeverTrump cabal. He's won and this despite all your whining, contrariness, denial, and endless venomous comments.

I feel your pain.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That said, my condolences to the #NeverTrump cabal. He's won and this despite all your whining, contrariness, denial, and endless venomous comments.

I feel your pain.

We'll see exactly what he has won soon enough!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 08:51:48 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

W's running for a 3rd term?  Another BREAKING NEWS story from RIV.

No, silly, of course not @catfish.  But posting the picture of the Trump newlyweds with the Clintons at their reception is a favorite pastime around here.  I just happen to believe that Bill Clinton and GWB cheek to cheek--just the two of them--is a far more profound political statement than a picture from a reception with 1,000 guests.   Don't you?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 09:01:11 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sinkspur

Thanks to Trump's bizarre outbursts in New Mexico and his goofy presser today, along with his fight with Elizabeth Warren, Hillary's emails are on the backburner.

Again.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DC gets raked over the coals for his comment about #NeverTrumps being "terrorists". Meanwhile, nothing is said or done about these gems:

"This is the ONLY qualification for Trumpturds."

"Now the fascists are calling us terrorists for not backing the liberal Pimp."

Who said there was a double standard when it came to the way Trump supporters are treated compared to the anti-Trumpsters? Obviously it's ridiculous to even think so.

Those have been addressed by me.....now do you want me to start posting all the lovely comments from the Trump supporters...I've got a treasure chest full of them...two can play this game.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anymouse

Mission accomplished for Drumpf-Clinton-Soros cabal pulling the biggest con job on the Republican electorate.

The GOP delegates have only one chance to redeem themselves and save the party and the country, but abstaining from voting for Drumpf and switching to elect Cruz as the nominee.  And even that might not save the day, if enough Drumpf supporters pout and sit out the election.
Anymouse

"Life is a sit-com.  I'm just a critic, don't blame me for the lack of plot and poor acting." ;)

Online roamer_1

Nobody is saying to not vote your conscious. Its the Activism above that thats a problem now. Its Anti Republican party from this point forward.

Not a problem. I am not a Republican. Haven't been since 2007. Might have been one again this year, but that didn't work out.

Online roamer_1

I am not going to stop beating on your stubby-fingered baboon until he is completely out of politics.

ME too!

:sword:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Mission accomplished for Drumpf-Clinton-Soros cabal pulling the biggest con job on the Republican electorate.

The GOP delegates have only one chance to redeem themselves and save the party and the country, but abstaining from voting for Drumpf and switching to elect Cruz as the nominee.  And even that might not save the day, if enough Drumpf supporters pout and sit out the election.

:amen:  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien