Author Topic: TRUMP SEALS THE DEAL Unbound delegates put campaign over threshold for GOP nomination  (Read 20756 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

For those who agree this is GREAT news (guests included) . . .  this is for you! 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Just a little reminder:  #NeverTrump

Silver Pines

This means that from this point forward #neverTrump activism is a Hillary operation.

Never means never, baby.

#NeverTrump.   :king:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Never means never, baby.

#NeverTrump.   :king:

I sorta envy them. I had to spend a lot more time and effort to live in an artificial reality. They just wake up every morning and there they are with no need to turn on a computer.

Offline sinkspur

I will never stand with Donald Trump.  He's an unstable ignoramus. 

#NeverTrump means Never Trump.  Ever.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mechanicos

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Silver Pines

That guy just oozes Las Vegas cheese...right down to the fake tan and the wig. 

geronl

never paid those veteran groups but he's already wanting to raise millions for Planned Parenthood

http://theresurgent.com/to-debate-sanders-trump-suggests-raising-10-million-for-planned-parenthood/

Silver Pines

Lets put it to rest. The Party will not let crazy people destroy the party with what you are dreaming about. And make no mistake, it will destroy the GOP to even try it. Nobody selected from such antics would win and those massive number of Trump people would punish the broken remaining remnants of the GOP.

Crazy?  Dude, you just got yourself a reality show celebrity for a nominee, lol.

geronl

His toupee is much better than Trump's backhair combover

Offline sinkspur

He's a Putin symp.  That's why Trump loves Putin so much. 

Manafort's lobbied for some of the nastiest dictators on the planet. 

Now, he's working for a wannabe.

Silver Pines

The verbal gloating and insane proliferation of the Trump line of BS propaganda from the Trumpets sounds like the drinking the special tea at Trumptown.

Hey, I'll say this.

The Trump supporters here are much better than, uh...elsewhere.  At least they're not typing out the lyrics to "Holding Out For a Hero" and dedicating it to Donald. 

Silver Pines

That said, my condolences to the #NeverTrump cabal. He's won and this despite all your whining, contrariness, denial, and endless venomous comments.

I feel your pain.

Well, Trump told us he didn't need conservatives to win.  So we're taking him at his word.  Nothing wrong with that, is there?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

• Your photo was taken seven years AFTER Bush left office.
  • A Clinton did not run against Bush.
  • It was Trump that Clinton urged to run for President, not Bush.

So...the photo you keep posting as though significant was taken at a wedding reception with 1,000 guests almost 12 years ago.

The rest is  :bs:

Offline RetBobbyMI

Secret Text in Senate Bill Would Give FBI Warrantless Access to Email Records

https://theintercept.com/2016/05/26/secret-text-in-senate-bill-would-give-fbi-warrantless-access-to-email-records/

Is this the kind of GOP that Trump will be the leader of?   **nononono* but who knows?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Mechanicos

Latest rumor is Trump is bald. His hair is really a stealth bullet-proof helmet, pass it on...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Latest rumor is Trump is bald. His hair is really a stealth bullet-proof helmet, pass it on...

Kevlar hair? 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Hogwash. #NeverTrump and #NeverClinton and #NeverSanders can easily be the same person.

If 100,000 conservative voters from each of these 9 deep-Red states: Idaho, Utah, Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina
and 100,000 conservative voters from each of these 11 deep-blue states: Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maryland, New Jersey, Illinois, Hawaii, California, Washington, Oregon

switched their vote from Donald Trump to Darrell Castle, then

1. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton would still win the same exact number of states as if nobody switched their votes
2. The Constitution Party would send a strong message to the GOP that its base doesn't want big government, immoral land seizure, gay "marriage", or loose abortion laws
3. The Constitution Party would win ~5% of the popular vote and would push the GOP back towards its conservative base, rather than cater to the squishy middle.

Hardly the act of a "terrorist" (an over-used word in any case).

If conservatives or Republicans could organize and execute anything, there would NOT have been 17 candidates, either.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

Trump today:

Trump: "I don’t want a wall named after me, but that’s OK. I want a statue in Washington, DC. Maybe share it with Jefferson or something."

Put it on a street corner so it can serve the same function as a fire hydrant.

Offline RetBobbyMI

If conservatives or Republicans could organize and execute anything, there would NOT have been 17 candidates, either.
If in history, the people followed your premise, then there would be no Republican Party.  Four years prior to its inaugural election in 1856, the Republican Party didn't even exist.  It came in second with 33% of the vote in its first presidential election.  Four years later, Lincoln won the election.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline truth_seeker

In Mineral Rights parlance, that would be called "Royalties".

Or other terms, like "pipeline-easement-and-right-of-way-agreements." The private landowners get compensation. If it passes over government owned land, those jurisdictions (federal, state, county, towns, etc) could charge fees.

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/profiles/blogs/pipeline-easement-and-right-of-way-agreements-a-landowner-s-list

Offline truth_seeker

If in history, the people followed your premise, then there would be no Republican Party.  Four years prior to its inaugural election in 1856, the Republican Party didn't even exist.  It came in second with 33% of the vote in its first presidential election.  Four years later, Lincoln won the election.

I guess you totally missed my point.

Silver Pines

I sorta envy them. I had to spend a lot more time and effort to live in an artificial reality. They just wake up every morning and there they are with no need to turn on a computer.

The only problem is, we're in that alternate reality with them against our will, lol. :thud:

Offline Suppressed

It's time to get behind the candidate and cut all this HATE crap.

"[T]he" candidate?  There are several out there.

And frankly, I surprised that egos are so large that they can't publicly step forward and support Donald Trump against Hillary Clinton.

Why would I support Donald Trump against an opponent when he is equally as bad, perhaps even more dangerous?

Why should I not support a candidate I actually would prefer to win? 

Why should I instead support a liberal with fascist tendencies?  I can tell you why I shouldn't.  Because I'm conservative.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn