Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: House (Oklahoma) Calls For Impeachment Of Barack Obama… It’s Official!  (Read 3843 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING NEWS: House Calls For Impeachment Of Barack Obama… It’s Official!
Kosar

Oklahoma’s state legislature isn’t messing around. They are so furious about President Barack Obama’s dangerous actions about transgenders in public school bathrooms, that they are officially calling for OK’s members of Congress to start impeachment proceedings.

Obama’s actions have been unconstitutional, and boys and girls should be using the restroom according to the gender they were born with. It’s about time for impeachment!

Oklahoma’s Republican-dominated legislature has filed a measure calling for President Barack Obama’s impeachment over his administration’s recommendations on accommodating transgender students, saying he overstepped his constitutional authority.

Lawmakers in the socially conservative state are also expected to take up a measure as early as Friday that would allow students to claim a religious right to have separate but equal bathrooms and changing facilities to segregate them from transgender students.

The bill introduced on Thursday night could force schools into costly construction, which would be difficult for them to complete after lawmakers significantly cut education funding to plug a $1.3 billion state budget shortfall.

The impeachment resolution also introduced on Thursday night calls on the Oklahoma members of the U.S. House of Representatives to file articles of impeachment against Obama, the U.S. attorney general, the U.S. secretary of education and others over the letter.

State Representative John Bennett, a Republican, said in a statement the White House directive was “biblically wrong,” and a violation of state sovereignty.

The Oklahoma bill would allow for segregation at school restrooms, athletic changing facilities and showers if a request is made to accommodate religious beliefs.

Thank you, Oklahoma for standing up for the Constitution and for our children. Our freedom and liberty is at risk.

After 8 years of Obama’s disrespect for our nation’s laws, it’s up to states like Oklahoma to clean up the mess. Impeachment is the proper response to Obama’s dangerous bathroom rules.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-news-house-calls-impeachment-barack-obama-official/#ixzz49HveU9RC

Offline libertybele

This is a waste of time!  We are six month away from the general election and eight months away from the coronation of a new president.  The time to have impeached Obama was after the mid term elections. The argument against impeachment in the beginning was that the impeachment process would die in the Senate because we didn't have a majority.  There has been no excuse not to impeach Obama since the mid terms.  Since then we've had the overreach of Obama with the Iran nuke deal ... yet Congress did absolutely nothing!  I would think that in the minds of most, Iran having nuclear capabilities is for more concerning than letting sexually confused individuals in our bathrooms.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

The Oklahoma lege is nuttier than the Texas lege, which is a major accomplishment.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Oklahoma lege is nuttier than the Texas lege, which is a major accomplishment.

Sometimes you make it VERY hard for anyone to take you seriously Sink!  This is one of those times!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

Sometimes you make it VERY hard for anyone to take you seriously Sink!  This is one of those times!

The Oklahoma legislature has nothing better to do than vote ridiculous resolutions of impeachment and implementing a bathroom plan that will bankrupt the state.

And you think that's serious?

Offline Cowboyway

If demanding that the president of the US respect and adhere to the Constitution or face impeachment is nutty then I'll side with the nuts.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The Oklahoma legislature has nothing better to do than vote ridiculous resolutions of impeachment and implementing a bathroom plan that will bankrupt the state.

And you think that's serious?

Damned right I do! At least they are doing SOMETHING toward fighting this tyrant Obama!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If demanding that the president of the US respect and adhere to the Constitution or face impeachment is nutty then I'll side with the nuts.

:amen:  So will I!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

May be true, but the fact is they have come out vocally against the over reach of the Federal government.  How many other states have stood up against the tyranny?  How many other states have voted to request a Convention of States to STOP the insanity and get this country back on track?  Instead of poking fun at Okie, your effort would be better if it pushed your own state to get off its proverbial duff.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline sinkspur

Damned right I do! At least they are doing SOMETHING toward fighting this tyrant Obama!

Well, I guess if you're into meaningless symbolic gestures with no practical effect, then the Oklahoma legislature looks reasonable.    The idiots sent a bill to the governor making performing abortions a felony.

As long as abortions are legal, such an act is another meaningless gesture and Fallon rightly vetoed it.

Who's running that clown show in Oklahoma City?

Offline sinkspur

May be true, but the fact is they have come out vocally against the over reach of the Federal government.  How many other states have stood up against the tyranny?  How many other states have voted to request a Convention of States to STOP the insanity and get this country back on track?  Instead of poking fun at Okie, your effort would be better if it pushed your own state to get off its proverbial duff.

My Texas legislature meets every two years.  It appears that would be a good idea for Oklahoma as well.

HAPPY2BME

Under the (failed) leadership of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, there will be no impeachment.

Not even a hint of it.

Offline libertybele

I am not saying that the idea is nutty; what I am saying is that the time for impeachment was long ago and would have possibly stopped or at least curtailed the destruction that we have endured under Obama; i.e., Iran nuke deal, IRS, NSA, Benghazi, same sex marriage, illegal immigration executive order, Muslim refugees, UN negotiations, etc., etc.  Far more damage has already been inflicted upon this country.  I find it disheartening that allowing sexual deviants into bathrooms is the catalyst. A little too late for the impeachment process. 

I'm angry that after the mid term elections when we had the majority in the Senate not a damn thing was done ... thank you Mitch McConnell and company.  The House is equally at fault; Boehner stepped down and yet nothing has been done. Thank you Paul Ryan and company.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

I am not saying that the idea is nutty; what I am saying is that the time for impeachment was long ago and would have possibly stopped or at least curtailed the destruction that we have endured under Obama; i.e., Iran nuke deal, IRS, NSA, Benghazi, same sex marriage, illegal immigration executive order, Muslim refugees, UN negotiations, etc., etc.  Far more damage has already been inflicted upon this country.  I find it disheartening that allowing sexual deviants into bathrooms is the catalyst. A little too late for the impeachment process. 

I'm angry that after the mid term elections when we had the majority in the Senate not a damn thing was done ... thank you Mitch McConnell and company.  The House is equally at fault; Boehner stepped down and yet nothing has been done. Thank you Paul Ryan and company.

With all due respect, you're dead wrong:

The GOP won the spending war while no one was looking.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,207254.0.html
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 01:52:01 pm by sinkspur »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

But forcing homosexuality and transgenders on the American public is not nutty?

Wow, one is really in the tank for Obama and the Klan party.

Offline TomSea

What is nutty is allowing the opposite sex in to female or male bathrooms. The logic really escapes me otherwise.

Some have even likened it to child abuse; oh, no, I guess there is one in every crowd, criticize the OK legislature.

Offline TomSea

We have such a mudslinger here; amazing.

Offline RetBobbyMI

What is nutty is allowing the opposite sex in to female or male bathrooms. The logic really escapes me otherwise.

Some have even likened it to child abuse; oh, no, I guess there is one in every crowd, criticize the OK legislature.
Re-read my statement. I am in wholehearted agreement with you!

Someone need to stop this Federal Government insanity.  The US Congress certainly won't, so the States must wrestle back control as the constitution originally implied.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline sinkspur

But forcing homosexuality and transgenders on the American public is not nutty?

Wow, one is really in the tank for Obama and the Klan party.

The Oklahoma legislature just cut $1.3 billion from state funding.  Where will they get the money to build these new restroom facilities in their public schools?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Well, I guess if you're into meaningless symbolic gestures with no practical effect, then the Oklahoma legislature looks reasonable.    The idiots sent a bill to the governor making performing abortions a felony.

As long as abortions are legal, such an act is another meaningless gesture and Fallon rightly vetoed it.

There isn't one thing meaningless about it Sink!  Nothing at all! And I hope governor Fallon is held to account for that veto!

It's sad that 49 other state legislatures aren't doing similar things!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 02:23:25 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

Re-read my statement. I am in wholehearted agreement with you!

Someone need to stop this Federal Government insanity.  The US Congress certainly won't, so the States must wrestle back control as the constitution originally implied.

I certainly did not mean you as one in every crowd. Yes, it is insanity.

Apologies if it was taken that way.

Offline verga

Seriously, they want to impeach him over the use of Bathrooms. He has overreached on the 2nd amendment, 10th amendment, immigration, Healthcare, etc.....
And this is what gets their knickers in a bunch. :thud:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Where were they with Obamacare, or the importation or islamic "refugees"?
There have been a heck of a lot more serious issues they could have done this over.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Mechanicos

Where were they with Obamacare, or the importation or islamic "refugees"?
There have been a heck of a lot more serious issues they could have done this over.
Its an election year.....
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If it re-elects a GOP state legislature then it is giving voice to the voters.  Meaningless symbolic gestures used to placate the right fringe when political solutions were unworkable.  Now they insist on destroying the GOP nationally and electing rats or rat substitutes.

But on your larger point that this does nothing but make conservatives feel good...yeah you're right.