Author Topic: BREAKING UPDATE: Nebraska Republicans PASS RESOLUTION to Reprimand #NeverTrump Senator Ben Sasse  (Read 8878 times)

A-Lert

Juvenile thinking gets behind fast when facts and logic get used.

Indeed, as this quote indicates; "We're not the bad guys because we won't let Trump run us over."

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Indeed, as this quote indicates; "We're not the bad guys because we won't let Trump run us over."

Right, I know you'd like us all to lay down and 'get in line' and just let the Trump train roll over us, and you're all in a tizzy throwing tantrums because we're not.

You do know that this isn't Free Republic, and Jim Rob won't come to save you?
The Republic is lost.

A-Lert

Right, I know you'd like us all to lay down and 'get in line' and just let the Trump train roll over us, and you're all in a tizzy throwing tantrums because we're not.

You do know that this isn't Free Republic, and Jim Rob won't come to save you?

No, you don't know. You just believe you know. Your delusions of tantrums prove that you don't know. Your obsession with FR and JR is telling.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No, you don't know. You just believe you know. Your delusions of tantrums prove that you don't know. Your obsession with FR and JR is telling.

You got one of those cereal box psych degrees didn't you?
The Republic is lost.

A-Lert

You got one of those cereal box psych degrees didn't you?

You missed it; another low information former Freeper accused me of graduating from Trump University.  :mauslaff:

Offline RetBobbyMI

You missed it; another low information former Freeper accused me of graduating from Trump University.  :mauslaff:
Given the emoticon, maybe it was DemRat U.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy