Author Topic: Donald Trump Changes Tune, Denies Lusting Over Princess Diana  (Read 6471 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Donald Trump Changes Tune, Denies Lusting Over Princess Diana
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2016, 05:29:04 pm »
I don't deny that you people and this culture applaud the fact that morality, decency and character is seen as a negative and on the outs - while vulgarity, perversion, materialism, hedonism, graft and theft is now celebrated and rewarded.

You folks see evil as good, and good as an evil.

It's why Trump and Hillary are favored, while Jesus and Christians are ridiculed and punished to cheers from the masses.

This people would choose Caligula over George Washington and I fully expect Trump Believers to be proud of that fact.

What's with your use of "you people..."?

I no better represent all Trump Supporters in this forum and elsewhere...than you represent all Trump-a-phobes.  Albeit, your post here is exhibit A that you're a lot closer to proving the premise.   

Good and evil mean as much to us as it does to any Conservative.

Getting bent out of shape because the guy could hook up with almost any woman on the planet?   Not so much.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2016, 05:41:44 pm »

Getting bent out of shape because the guy could hook up with almost any woman on the planet?   Not so much. 

Thanks for making my entire point.

Celebrate the evil, call it good. Give a big thumbs up to someone who publicly brags about bedding a married woman.  Then attempt to ridicule anyone pointing out that sin and character flaw in a guy who we are supposed to believe is going to keep his vows to uphold the Constitution when he has no respect for keeping his own vows before God and his wives?

"You have heard that it was said, ‘Do not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. " Matthew 5:27-28
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2016, 05:42:29 pm »
If "Morality, decency and character" were the most important features for a leader, Tim Tebow would still be QB for the Broncos.

:whistle:

You statement will have instant credibility as soon as the Bronco's starting QB has the ability to veto or sign bills into law, or the NFL requires starting QB's to have the launch code.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2016, 05:43:12 pm »
I can't speak for all Cruz people, but I am not seeing anyone  "go crazy over every latest "gotcha" from the left dreaming this time it will sink Trump and give the ONE the nomination."

We are saying we are not surprised, that's all.

Not surprised that Clinton is putting this out
Not surprised that Clinton has this to pull out.
Not surprised that Trump said this.

You may want Cruz supporters to  "go crazy over every latest "gotcha" from the left dreaming this time it will sink Trump and give the ONE the nomination", to justify something , I guess, but I am not quite sure why you want that, or to what aim.

Not.
Gonna,
Happen.

It is happening. A classic definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result each time. The Trump is Immoral meme was pushed hard thru-out the primary in the hope that Evangelicals would reject him and choose Cruz the anointed one instead. According to exit polls and the southern States Christians voted for a sinner over a lying holier then thou Cruz. That has not changed. Cruz is too damaged to to get any significant traction in the remaining States. Kaisch is a democrat with the same agenda as Hillary. The ones who care about Trump's skirt chasing are too small in number to make a difference then and now.

Yet, here we are again with Liberal/Establishment again reusing the same Trump is Immoral Meme to keep the still hurting Cruz people fired up hoping maybe this time it will work. The insane hope is that enough people will not vote Trump because hes Immoral/dangerous/bad for the economy/hates women/blacks/Hispanics/Muslims, et al. in the remaining primaries so as to get Cruz nominated at a contested convention.

Its not going to happen. And outside of the small number of dedicated Cruz people nobody puts much weight on the same old Meme's even if they add an anglophile angle.  The Issues this election are Nationalism, National Security, Economy, Illegals, ISIS, Corrupt Establishment and Jobs. When you have ISIS murdering their co-Workers at a Christmas party stuff like this here is ignored.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2016, 05:44:41 pm »

Getting bent out of shape because the guy could hook up with almost any woman on the planet?   Not so much.   :laugh:

Which, ironically enough, was the logic that Clinton supporters used when he ran for the White House.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2016, 05:44:53 pm »
You are the one attempting to suck the oxygen out of the room by diverting the discussion to sex from what we were discussing before. 

It is because he LIED.  AGAIN.  Donald Trump is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and this is yet another example. 

A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR is not fit for the office of the POTUS.

But you knew that already.

Excellent calling out of the diversion!

He was lying either to Stern some time ago or to NBC, today. This is indisputable.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2016, 05:49:43 pm »
Why do you care so much and pay so much attention to Donald Trump's intimate, personal life?  Do you not have one of your own to focus on?   :pondering:

Because he talked about it on the radio? With an audience millions?

Like I would rather the president of the US not?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2016, 05:50:06 pm »
If "Morality, decency and character" were the most important features for a leader, Tim Tebow would still be QB for the Broncos.

But it hardly follows that we should support a candidate who lacks each of those qualities.   

Don't these things matter to you in a President?   I'd love to try to understand Trumpism as something other than cultism,  but I simply am unable to.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2016, 05:51:51 pm »
Yet, here we are again with Liberal/Establishment again reusing the same Trump is Immoral Meme to keep the still hurting Cruz people fired up hoping maybe this time it will work. The insane hope is that enough people will not vote Trump because hes Immoral/dangerous/bad for the economy/hates women/blacks/Hispanics/Muslims, et al. in the remaining primaries so as to get Cruz nominated at a contested convention.   

Cruz people are not putting this out there.
Clinton people are, and will continue to do so from now until November.
Get used to it.
It will not stop.
Blame Cruz and his supporters and you will miss the boat.
By continually blaming Cruz, now, today, you are doing as much damage to your own cause as you think the #NeverTrumps are.

How can Trump not get to 1237 when he has no one running else against him now?
FWIW, if he somehow manages to bungle this, he would deserve a contested convention.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2016, 05:54:32 pm »
Cruz people are not putting this out there.
Clinton people are, and will continue to do so from now until November.
Get used to it.
It will not stop.
Blame Cruz and his supporters and you will miss the boat.
By continually blaming Cruz, now, today, you are doing as much damage to your own cause as you think the #NeverTrumps are.

How can Trump not get to 1237 when he has no one running else against him now?
FWIW, if he somehow manages to bungle this, he would deserve a contested convention.
Yes, Liberal/Establishment did it before too. It did not work then nor is it working now. But it did keep the Cruz Acolytes fired up.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline skeeter

« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2016, 05:56:38 pm »
But it hardly follows that we should support a candidate who lacks each of those qualities.   

Don't these things matter to you in a President?   I'd love to try to understand Trumpism as something other than cultism,  but I simply am unable to.

Every time president Trump tries to act with dignity and style the office requires some joker will pull out a quote or a video clip of him saying something crass and juvenile to remind the entire country what a DB we've elected.

Oh boy.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 05:57:06 pm by skeeter »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2016, 06:11:58 pm »
Yes, Liberal/Establishment did it before too. It did not work then nor is it working now. But it did keep the Cruz Acolytes fired up.

And they will again, without caring whether Cruz "acolytes" are "fired up" or not.
I think Trump leaves California with 1237 or more.I do not see how he cannot, barring he himself doing something outrageous.
The convention will nominate him on the 1st ballot.
It will become the cheer-leading session it has become every 4 years.
There are a few Conservative pundits out there stirring up this 3rd candidate nonsense on the right, but its not going to happen.
Mostly, Kristol and Erickson.

Next:

The Liberal/Establishment/Clinton machine will hit him with everything they can find.
New stuff is coming out daily, mostly trivial now, and will become more sustained and more consequential.
Can Trump overcome this?
We shall see, but for all the free media time he got before?
It will devoted to these kinds of stories now.
The MSM built him up (or didn't attack) before, just to tear him down when the time comes.

Wingnut

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2016, 06:13:22 pm »
Every time president Trump tries to act with dignity and style the office requires some joker will pull out a quote or a video clip of him saying something crass and juvenile to remind the entire country what a DB we've elected.

Oh boy.

Not to worry skeeter.  Trump does not have the ability or the self control to act with dignity or style.  Well...Unless sleazeball can be concidered a style?  Thrump has that in spades.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2016, 06:17:36 pm »
And they will again, without caring whether Cruz "acolytes" are "fired up" or not.
I think Trump leaves California with 1237 or more.I do not see how he cannot, barring he himself doing something outrageous.
The convention will nominate him on the 1st ballot.
It will become the cheer-leading session it has become every 4 years.
There are a few Conservative pundits out there stirring up this 3rd candidate nonsense on the right, but its not going to happen.
Mostly, Kristol and Erickson.

Next:

The Liberal/Establishment/Clinton machine will hit him with everything they can find.
New stuff is coming out daily, mostly trivial now, and will become more sustained and more consequential.
Can Trump overcome this?
We shall see, but for all the free media time he got before?
It will devoted to these kinds of stories now.
The MSM built him up (or didn't attack) before, just to tear him down when the time comes.

I cannot prove it but I suspect Trump has something very powerful to use against Hillary from his dealings with them and the circles they moved in.

As far as tearing him down, They will need a new topic material. The ones that have been replaying did not gain any traction with whom they needed too so far. 

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2016, 06:27:38 pm »
I cannot prove it but I suspect Trump has something very powerful to use against Hillary from his dealings with them and the circles they moved in.

As far as tearing him down, They will need a new topic material. The ones that have been replaying did not gain any traction with whom they needed too so far.

This one is new, as was the calling up journalist saying he was Miller or Barron.
There will be more.
Clinton is beatable, I have no doubt.
The mishandling of Top secret E-mails, Benghazi and the Clinton Foundation cash, should be enough.
You wouldn't even have to bring Bill into it, other than the Foundation stuff, if you didn't want to.
The question now becomes, who makes the most hay out of it all.
Who wins the "who has more faults game" Trump or Clinton?
As of today, Clinton is getting stuff out there faster than Trump is.
You won't like me saying it, and I can't change history anyway, but a Republican Candidate with less flaws would have a better shot at withstanding the barrage that will be coming from the left.
Trump better have something very powerful to use against Hillary.
We shall see.
And for the record, I will not vote for Hillary under any circumstances.

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2016, 06:48:28 pm »
Why do you care so much and pay so much attention to Donald Trump's intimate, personal life?  Do you not have one of your own to focus on?   :pondering:

Careful; you could end up like the two bozos in this debate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHoDANH-R8
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2016, 06:52:48 pm »

And Thomas More would still have his head.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2016, 07:04:21 pm »
And Thomas More would still have his head.

:patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2016, 08:59:13 pm »

If it weren't, Art Schlichter would have a Super Bowl ring.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2016, 01:06:07 am »
Why does he lie so much?

Why do people support a pathological liar?

When you go on a live interview with a sex related program and talk about having sex with Princess Diana you cannot take it back.  It is a permanent record of your scummy immoral character.  And even after she had died.  No respect.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2016, 01:14:27 am »
If it weren't, Art Schlichter would have a Super Bowl ring.

Art "Straight Arrow" Schlichter?  Didn't he QB the Mean Machine at Georgia State Prison in Reidsville, Georgia?

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2016, 01:31:51 am »
And even after she had died. No respect.

He did similar with Anna Nicole Smith. Dissed her days after her death.

“When she came to New York, I saw Anna Nicole Smith the first day or week that she was in New York,” Trump said. “She was six feet tall, she had the best body, she had the best face. She had the best hair I’ve ever seen. Hair is my thing. I’m really into hair, ok? And she had the most beautiful — she had the best hair, but she had the best face and the best body. You said the best face, she had the best body.”

“Now, when she opened her mouth, it was different,” said Trump bluntly. “Let’s face it.”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-on-anna-nicole-smith-after-her-death-she-was-great-unt?utm_term=.esMe9z7LyR#.yonBL5NV2A
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2016, 02:30:01 am »
What's with your use of "you people..."?

Well you people clearly, regularly and proudly elevated yourselves above non Trump supporters and mock us as unthinking redneck conservative ideological Bible clinger types for our principled conservatism so I would think it was clearly your intent to be a distinct species. Don't blame us for identifying you accordingly. Thus "You people". Although a couple in your camp would be better called something else.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2016, 02:33:19 am »
Donald Trump Changes Tune, Denies Lusting Over Princess Diana

Oh come on folks. Let's be real. How can anyone believe he was lusting over Diana? He was too busy lusting over his own daughter....I mean really  *hmmmm*
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2016, 03:01:22 am »
Donald Trump changes tune-expect to hear this a lot- especially regarding his positions/suggestions.
Principles matter. Words matter.