Author Topic: Donald Trump Changes Tune, Denies Lusting Over Princess Diana  (Read 6470 times)

Online ScottinVA

Re: Donald Trump Changes Tune, Denies Lusting Over Princess Diana
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2016, 04:32:36 pm »
Why do you care so much and pay so much attention to Donald Trump's intimate, personal life?  Do you not have one of your own to focus on?   :pondering:

Why do you seem to have such cognitive dissonance when it comes to the glaring flaws of Donald Trump?  That game of attacking the commenter doesn't play in here, FReeper.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2016, 04:33:51 pm »
Right... nothing of a romantic pursuit of any kind.  On that, we agree.  Trump was simply being the horndog that he is.
Hes 70...
Get real...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online ScottinVA

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2016, 04:34:34 pm »
I'm not infatuated with Trump like the Cruz acolytes in here being stroked by the democrats.
Put the shoe on the other foot. The same type of garbage was put out against Cruz by the NE. All I see in here now is hypocrites doing a double standard. Principled conservatives my ass.

Trump HIMSELF admitted earlier to having wanted to bed Princess Diana.  The parallels to the smears of Ted Cruz are nonexistent.

Online ScottinVA

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2016, 04:35:54 pm »
Hes 70...
Get real...

So?  He's also a billionaire.  Ergo, Melania.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2016, 04:38:20 pm »
Trump HIMSELF admitted earlier to having wanted to bed Princess Diana.  The parallels to the smears of Ted Cruz are nonexistent.
The issue was Romantic PURSUIT not finding somebody hot. Until I see one action on his part toward a pursuit I laugh at the Cruzers being yanked around by the Democrats. Bunch of hypocrites. If it was Cruz y'all would be attacking the source like you did with the National Enquirer.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Wingnut

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2016, 04:39:36 pm »
Hes 70...
Get real...

That is his IQ

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2016, 04:42:04 pm »
Hes 70...
Get real...

“It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

When discussing his promiscuity with Howard Stern.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 04:43:04 pm by driftdiver »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2016, 04:48:06 pm »
I've said before.... it's because America is where Israel was in 1st Samuel 8.   Israel had God as it's king, leader, savior, sustainer etc.... but they wanted a king like the other people around them.   Eventually God gave them a king and by and large they were all bad and self serving.   They destroyed Israel.    God gave America a constitutional republic, but the people want a king.   Someone who will rule by decree in a way that they see fit.   The impoverished want king Obama while the over taxed and frustrated, or racists want King Trumpy.   They'll do and believe anything to get their King in power.  It will destroy this country.  We are "mystery Babalyon."

And AMEN!

So now we as a country have arrived at the period of the Judges and evil kings…. one after another after another.  Until we repent or are destroyed.

My bets are on the latter given how far gone a majority of this people have become in their hostility to the very principles and heritage we were founded upon.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2016, 04:49:56 pm »
The issue was Romantic PURSUIT not finding somebody hot. Until I see one action on his part toward a pursuit I laugh at the Cruzers being yanked around by the Democrats. Bunch of hypocrites. If it was Cruz y'all would be attacking the source like you did with the National Enquirer.

Your standard is impossibly high when you want to deny.  Friends of hers reported significant pursuit.  But I guess some anonymous paid troll on the internet has more credibility then people who actually spoke with Diana.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2016, 04:50:04 pm »
It s funny to watch the Cruz people go crazy over every latest "gotcha" from the left dreaming this time it will sink Trump and give the ONE the nomination.  Kinda sad too to watch. Liberals playing you guys like a fiddle only to dash your hopes each time.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2016, 04:51:20 pm »
Why do you seem to have such cognitive dissonance when it comes to the glaring flaws of Donald Trump?  That game of attacking the commenter doesn't play in here, FReeper.

Hey, Scottie. Please don't presume to explain the rules to me.  And you might want to check your notes-- asking a question is not an attack.

I simply want to know why there is an obsession with Donald Trump's perceived sex life.  The sheer volume of threads and posts absorb the oxygen in the forum and prevent a rational, engaged discussion of anything else.  What is it, Scottie?  Is it due to boredom?  Envy?  Diversion?  Wishful thinking?    And please don't tell me it's because this is in the news.  There's lots of news out there--just do a Google search or flip through other online blogs.

Why the obsession?  And why here?

Wingnut

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2016, 04:51:31 pm »
Don't let Him fool you friends....Trump talks a good game but....
The last time Trump took one eyed chuck to the tuna boat was before the 1st Obama election.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2016, 04:51:47 pm »
Why do you care so much and pay so much attention to Donald Trump's intimate, personal life?  Do you not have one of your own to focus on?   :pondering:

Right, because just like Bill Clinton's groupies and propaganda media lectured us, what one does in their intimate personal life has absolutely NO BEARING on how they will rule us, right?

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2016, 04:55:23 pm »
It s funny to watch the Cruz people go crazy over every latest "gotcha" from the left dreaming this time it will sink Trump and give the ONE the nomination.  Kinda sad too to watch. Liberals playing you guys like a fiddle only to dash your hopes each time.

I can't speak for all Cruz people, but I am not seeing anyone  "go crazy over every latest "gotcha" from the left dreaming this time it will sink Trump and give the ONE the nomination."

We are saying we are not surprised, that's all.

Not surprised that Clinton is putting this out
Not surprised that Clinton has this to pull out.
Not surprised that Trump said this.

You may want Cruz supporters to  "go crazy over every latest "gotcha" from the left dreaming this time it will sink Trump and give the ONE the nomination", to justify something , I guess, but I am not quite sure why you want that, or to what aim.

Not.
Gonna,
Happen.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2016, 05:04:28 pm »

Character.  We're interested in examining the character of someone seeking the highest office in the land, to determine if he is fit and of moral and honest temper for the job.

You may think that irrelevant, but the rest of us still consider it vital.

We have determined he is not fit, and the examination of each of these things continue to add weight to our judgment as this fiasco of a so-called campaign continues.

I simply want to know why there is an obsession with Donald Trump's perceived sex life.

Because Donald Trump made his lusts and comments about his sex life public.

The sheer volume of threads and posts absorb the oxygen in the forum and prevent a rational, engaged discussion of anything else. 

Because someone lacking moral character like Trump is not fit to handle any of the gargantuan issues and problems facing what is left of the Republic.  That is rational, and engaging for us, even if you declare it not so because of your blind rabid devotion to your political messiah.

And please don't tell me it's because this is in the news.  There's lots of news out there--just do a Google search or flip through other online blogs.

You mean like when you Trump-Believers created the news that Cruz's father killed JFK?

Or when the Trump Mob created a headline story that a personal loan to Cruz from his Texas Senate Campaign was proof positive that Cruz was corrupt and bought and owned by Goldman Sachs??

That kind of news out there?

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 05:05:58 pm by INVAR »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2016, 05:06:30 pm »
Because banging Princess Di was not a desire on Trump's part.  Just a suggestion.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2016, 05:09:42 pm »
Don't let Him fool you friends....Trump talks a good game but....
The last time Trump took one eyed chuck to the tuna boat was before the 1st Obama election.

Nice.  Such a wonderful example of honoring and respecting women.  Maybe Myst will ask you to expand on this in an essay for  "Above the Fold".    888blackhat

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2016, 05:10:15 pm »
Hey, Scottie. Please don't presume to explain the rules to me.  And you might want to check your notes-- asking a question is not an attack.

I simply want to know why there is an obsession with Donald Trump's perceived sex life.  The sheer volume of threads and posts absorb the oxygen in the forum and prevent a rational, engaged discussion of anything else.  What is it, Scottie?  Is it due to boredom?  Envy?  Diversion?  Wishful thinking?    And please don't tell me it's because this is in the news.  There's lots of news out there--just do a Google search or flip through other online blogs.

@ScottinVA

If not here, where?  Should discussion over the suitability for Presidential candidates be confined to places nobody visits?     Its news because it demonstrates who Trump really is.   A pretty important factor when selecting a President.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2016, 05:12:19 pm »
Morality, decency and character do not matter to those who see Trump as a political savior.  They will continue to make excuses for anything and everything he does and says and cheer on his indiscretions, infidelity and vulgarity as an attribute to be admired and emulated.

Same as the Obama drones do for their dictator.

If "Morality, decency and character" were the most important features for a leader, Tim Tebow would still be QB for the Broncos.

:whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2016, 05:14:01 pm »
Right, because just like Bill Clinton's groupies and propaganda media lectured us,

I'm not sure what your point it.  I just asked why you appear to be obsessed with something a single man may or may not have done 25 years ago.

What can that possibly prove other than he sowed his wild oats (and possibly thoughts) and has been happily with the same woman for 15 years.

Really, what is your point?

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2016, 05:15:49 pm »
@ScottinVA

If not here, where?  Should discussion over the suitability for Presidential candidates be confined to places nobody visits?     Its news because it demonstrates who Trump really is.   A pretty important factor when selecting a President.

I'm not sure what your point it. Why are you obsessing over something a single man may or may not have done 25 years ago.

What can that possibly prove other than he sowed his wild oats (and possibly thoughts) and has been happily with the same woman for 15 years.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2016, 05:18:33 pm »
Can you not see even one single shortcoming of Trump's?  Is he really that regal and flawless to you?

You're not getting it. There ARE no shortcomings. The sinless Donald Trump assures us all of of that.

Now some buy into that. Some do not.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2016, 05:19:45 pm »
If "Morality, decency and character" were the most important features for a leader, Tim Tebow would still be QB for the Broncos.

:whistle:

I don't deny that you people and this culture applaud the fact that morality, decency and character is seen as a negative and on the outs - while vulgarity, perversion, materialism, hedonism, graft and theft is now celebrated and rewarded.

You folks see evil as good, and good as an evil.

It's why Trump and Hillary are favored, while Jesus and Christians are ridiculed and punished to cheers from the masses.

This people would choose Caligula over George Washington and I fully expect Trump Believers to be proud of that fact.

Wingnut

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2016, 05:23:57 pm »
Nice.  Such a wonderful example of honoring and respecting women.  Maybe Myst will ask you to expand on this in an essay for  "Above the Fold".    888blackhat

In trumps honor... It would be yuge.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2016, 05:28:50 pm »
I'm not sure what your point it. Why are you obsessing over something a single man may or may not have done 25 years ago.

People don't change who they are without a significant reason, he hasn't demonstrated a change.  If he was a amoral pig at 25 years old then he's still an amoral pig.   

Why do you seek to ignore & supress everything about Trump which isn't an approved talking point?