Author Topic: No Regrets Ted Cruz 2016  (Read 6993 times)

Online libertybele

No Regrets Ted Cruz 2016
« on: May 17, 2016, 01:27:26 am »
Yes...unequivocally without a doubt ... to be continued.  Cruz.  Reigniting the Promise of America.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKcKROBYjgo

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: No Regrets Ted Cruz 2016
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 01:48:30 am »
 :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword: :sword:

Go Cruz!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 01:50:04 am »
yes, go away Cruz.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 01:57:24 am »

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 02:03:34 am »
I am proud to have supported Ted Cruz because I know him to be a man of honor, decency and intelligence, whose love of liberty is unquenchable, and whose faith allows him to understand that freedom properly belongs to all, as their birthright. He also understands that the eternal struggle for human liberty is not about him, but about God's love of all of us. Cruz's vision of America mirrors Ronald Reagan's Shining City, which still shines today, burning within the hearts and minds of millions even while consigned to the margins by envious populist trends and angry enthusiasms - but waiting ever for the dawn that will one day arrive, as it always does once the darker impulses of human nature have failed to hold the night.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 02:04:23 am by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 02:22:44 am »
I am proud to have supported Ted Cruz because I know him to be a man of honor, decency and intelligence, whose love of liberty is unquenchable, and whose faith allows him to understand that freedom properly belongs to all, as their birthright. He also understands that the eternal struggle for human liberty is not about him, but about God's love of all of us. Cruz's vision of America mirrors Ronald Reagan's Shining City, which still shines today, burning within the hearts and minds of millions even while consigned to the margins by envious populist trends and angry enthusiasms - but waiting ever for the dawn that will one day arrive, as it always does once the darker impulses of human nature have failed to hold the night.

:amen:  Very well stated.  I will continue to proudly support Cruz.  I firmly believe one way or another, he will lead us to restoring this country.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 02:24:45 am »
yes, go away Cruz.

Will your orange orangutan god when he loses in November lose so graciously?  Hell know.  He will be whining and insulting everyone he believed kept him from building another monument to his giant ego.

Trump is going to crash and burn at some point, and it won't be pretty.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 03:06:51 am »
Will your orange orangutan god when he loses in November lose so graciously?  Hell know.  He will be whining and insulting everyone he believed kept him from building another monument to his giant ego.   Trump is going to crash and burn at some point, and it won't be pretty. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 12:10:34 pm »
The appeal of narcissistic leaders is also their downfall!  #NeverTrump

http://theconversation.com/the-appeal-of-narcissistic-leaders-is-also-their-downfall-49398

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 12:13:39 pm »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Leto

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 12:18:20 pm »
Thanks to Ted it was great to have a genuine Conservative man of principles to vote for.
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 12:20:46 pm »
Thanks to Ted it was great to have a genuine Conservative man of principles to vote for.

:beer:  I will continue to support him and I plan on writing him in on the general election ballot.

#NeverTrump

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 12:22:57 pm »
I've supported Cruz since I first heard about him in 2011 (from Palin of all people!), and am proud to be one of his supporters!  Looking forward to 2020, if we're still having elections at that point...

:patriot:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2016, 12:49:33 pm »
Yes...unequivocally without a doubt ... to be continued.  Cruz.  Reigniting the Promise of America.

Thank you Sen Cruz.  It was an honor to work on your campaign. 

CRUZ2020
"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Online libertybele

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2016, 01:53:49 pm »
Thank you Sen Cruz.  It was an honor to work on your campaign. 

CRUZ2020

My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to meet Cruz in person.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2016, 02:03:53 pm »
:beer:  I will continue to support him and I plan on writing him in on the general election ballot.

#NeverTrump

God bless Ted Cruz, an honorable man, a Constitutionalist, and our best hope to restore federalism. I was thinking of voting Libertarian but can't stomach some of their social stances, so I will be writing in Cruz for President as well.

@andy58-in-nh  Most excellent post- eloquent and captured my thoughts on Cruz as well.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2016, 02:34:07 pm »
People, writing in a non-candidate is wasting your vote.

I like Cruz as much as the next guy, but if we are going to stop both Trump and Hillary we need to support a candidate who's actually running.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2016, 02:44:05 pm »

And here's a picture of Trump's Shining City on a Hill:

Oh, wait... that city is not *shining*...
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2016, 04:27:23 pm »

I know you've had a lot invested in Ted Cruz.  But if you're serious about a Conservative winning a national election, please--select a less repellent candidate to be the standard-bearer.  I believe deeply that this one change will help conservatives immensely.

I know the knee jerk reaction is to ignore what I've suggested and spew a chain of insulting posts of me, Donald Trump, his children, his friends-- that will go on for days.   

You'd be wise to resist your knee jerk urges and consider what I've said about a less repellent standard-bearer---if you're serious about moving the Conservative branch further up  the food chain.  Ted Cruz is not the guy.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2016, 04:41:50 pm »
I know you've had a lot invested in Ted Cruz.  But if you're serious about a Conservative winning a national election, please--select a less repellent candidate to be the standard-bearer.  I believe deeply that this one change will help conservatives immensely.

You're backing the man with the highest unfavorability ratings of any candidate in the history of unfavorability ratings, and you're telling Conservatives to select a less repellent candidate???????  :thud:

Are you from the Mirror-Mirror Universe?
Let it burn.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2016, 04:42:03 pm »
I've supported Cruz since I first heard about him in 2011 (from Palin of all people!), and am proud to be one of his supporters!  Looking forward to 2020, if we're still having elections at that point...

:patriot:

Myself, as well. I will vote for him in 2018 to return to the Senate, and would vote for him again in 2020, should he take another shot at being the Presidential nominee.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2016, 04:44:51 pm »
Quote from: Right_in_Virginia
please--select a less repellent candidate to be the standard-bearer.

What got me censored over at Free Republic is asking people to support their contentions regarding Ted Cruz's character.   

For instance,   I asked them to give me an example of a lie Ted Cruz uttered.   

Nobody could do it.   Every time they presented one,  I took it apart and showed how it was the person making the assertion who was misleading people.   

Do you have an example of a Ted Cruz lie?    Because this "repellent"  claim is based on the "lie" claim,  and the lie claim is itself a lie.    (That and the "His Wife works for Goldman Sachs,  therefore GLOBALIST"  crap.)   

Again,   if you are going to make an assertion,  be prepared to defend your assertion.   Give me an example of a Ted Cruz lie.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2016, 04:48:00 pm »
Myself, as well. I will vote for him in 2018 to return to the Senate, and would vote for him again in 2020, should he take another shot at being the Presidential nominee.

I believe people in Texas,  Oklahoma,  Utah,  and a few other states should vote for Ted Cruz as a matter of conscience.   There won't be enough of you in those states to adversely affect the election,   but those of you in swing states ought to bite the bullet and vote for Donald Trump,   because as bad as he is,  Hillary will just kill us faster.   Perhaps literally.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2016, 04:49:08 pm »
I am proud to have supported Ted Cruz because I know him to be a man of honor, decency and intelligence, whose love of liberty is unquenchable, and whose faith allows him to understand that freedom properly belongs to all, as their birthright.

@andy58-in-nh

Andy:  I also believe we need to understand why Cruz lost and eliminate those mistakes for the next election.  Cruz must expand his base to become a viable national candidate.  Once Trump cut into the evangelicals, Cruz's southern firewall was overrun by the Trumpers and the rest is for the history books.

South Carolina is famous for its culture of down-and-dirty politics, and it gave birth to the moniker that would haunt Cruz for the remainder of the race: ‘Lyin’ Ted.’

Despite the attacks, with a whopping 72 percent of South Carolina Republicans identifying as Evangelical or born-again Christians, the electorate favored Cruz — at least it should have. But South Carolina, the first big test of Cruz’s southern strategy, failed to deliver him a victory. Trump won a 33 percent plurality of Evangelicals in the state, followed by Cruz with 27 percent and Rubio with 22 percent. Though Cruz carried the 38 percent of voters who said they were “very conservative,” it was too small a group to boost him to victory over Trump — or Rubio, for that matter, who narrowly defeated him to finish second.

Beyond that, while Trump and Rubio performed equally and reasonably well with non-Evangelicals in the state, Cruz’s performance with them was abysmal — he won just 13 percent of that group, similar to the 19 percent share he took home in Iowa. Cruz’s performance underscored the narrowness of his appeal: He was unable to expand beyond a core group of ideologically animated voters, and as Trump ate into his support among Evangelicals, that proved too small a base to carry him to victory.

South Carolina was a precursor of Cruz’s performance across the South, where he lost races in states with conservative, Evangelical populations such as Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and Arkansas. In Georgia, Cruz won among self-identified “very conservative” voters, but they were greatly outnumbered by both the “somewhat conservative” and “moderate” voters who went for Trump, and Trump took a plurality of the 69 percent who called themselves either born-again or Evangelical Christians.

In Alabama, the story was even worse: Trump won a plurality even of self-identified “very conservative” voters, taking 41 percent to Cruz’s 29, in addition to a 21-point victory among Evangelicals.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434916/ted-cruz-why-he-lost

"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman