Author Topic: SHOCK POLL: Trump Leads Hillary Among Hispanic Voters  (Read 2889 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SHOCK POLL: Trump Leads Hillary Among Hispanic Voters
« on: May 13, 2016, 09:11:12 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/13/new-poll-trump-leading-hillary-with-hispanic-voters/#ixzz48Z1b0SfK

SHOCK POLL: Trump Leads Hillary Among Hispanic Voters [VIDEO]
Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter
11:26 AM 05/13/2016

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by ten points among Hispanic voters, according to a shocking new general election match-up poll released Friday.

Clinton leads Trump among all voters in the poll when they are presented with only two options, 51 to 49 percent.

When those polled were offered the choice of “other,” Clinton leads Trump 48 to 46 percent — “other” earns 5 percent.

When the poll is broken down to self-described moderates, Clinton leads Trump 54 to 46 percent. Among African-Americans, Hillary maintains a strong lead with almost 87 percent support.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/13/new-poll-trump-leading-hillary-with-hispanic-voters/#ixzz48ZYieRqI
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: SHOCK POLL: Trump Leads Hillary Among Hispanic Voters
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 05:05:10 pm »
TTTT  :patriot:

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 05:21:21 pm »
The Worst Poll in America

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2014/05/21/the_worst_poll_in_america.html

There's always one, and so far in 2014, Gravis Marketing is in the lead for the prestigious Strategic Vision Award for Botched Polling. In Texas, its final poll of Sen. John Cornyn's primary gave him a weak 43–28 lead over Rep. Steve Stockman. This was 25 points off—Cornyn beat Stockman, one of the laziest campaigners in recent Texas memory, by a 59–19 margin. (Other anti-Cornyn candidates split the rest.)

In Kentucky, Gravis closed out with a poll that found Mitch McConnell up by 14 points—48 to 34 over Matt Bevin. When I met Bevin at CPAC, he pointed out (not incorrectly) that he was burning a trail across the state, quite a contrast to Stockman. Gravis was slightly less wrong this time, as Bevin won 35 percent of the vote. But McConnell won 60 percent, for a 25-point margin that more than doubled Gravis'. The poll that gives the most hope to insurgents does so by being wildly off.

HAPPY2BME

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 01:24:40 am »
The Worst Poll in America

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2014/05/21/the_worst_poll_in_america.html

There's always one, and so far in 2014, Gravis Marketing is in the lead for the prestigious Strategic Vision Award for Botched Polling. In Texas, its final poll of Sen. John Cornyn's primary gave him a weak 43–28 lead over Rep. Steve Stockman. This was 25 points off—Cornyn beat Stockman, one of the laziest campaigners in recent Texas memory, by a 59–19 margin. (Other anti-Cornyn candidates split the rest.)

In Kentucky, Gravis closed out with a poll that found Mitch McConnell up by 14 points—48 to 34 over Matt Bevin. When I met Bevin at CPAC, he pointed out (not incorrectly) that he was burning a trail across the state, quite a contrast to Stockman. Gravis was slightly less wrong this time, as Bevin won 35 percent of the vote. But McConnell won 60 percent, for a 25-point margin that more than doubled Gravis'. The poll that gives the most hope to insurgents does so by being wildly off.

Citing to Slate for a $neverTrump argument earns you 20 demerits in the Conservative balance sheet.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 03:12:20 am »
TTTT  :patriot:

I am just curious.  Most people attached themselves to Trump when he announced Mexico was sending rapists and we needed a yuuuuge wall.  You don't seem to be one of the "build the wall" people.  So why do you like Trump and want him to win?  What specific policies of Trump appeal to you?

As for me I have been telling people all along that he is getting the Hispanic/Latino vote.  What illegal immigrant doesn't want a vacation back to homeland, and then to be expedited back into the country by Trump in a touch back amnesty?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2016, 03:13:50 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Y7cA8w6Hk

Same question to you.  What is the reason that you prefer Trump.  What policy that you believe is good for the United States of America?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2016, 11:11:19 am »
There are only two viable sides here. republican and democrat.

Any other party is much ado about nothing, unless you choose to vote 3rd party to insure a democrat victory.

This year is not the year to be petty and give Hillary the presidency.

Four years ago, a large group did not vote, and Obama got a second term!

After eight years of Obama and all the desecration of our constitution his has wrought, can you honestly let Hillary continue his communistic legacy?

Like or not, our nominee is Donald Trump. Had Ted Cruz won, it is the same difference, in that we must defeat Hillary.

This election is not about abortion or social issues, none of which a president can control. It is about saving our republic!!!!

We have to save our country, before we can save anything else!

We have gone thru 2008 and 1012  and each year our country kept slipping away.

We are not the power we once were.

We are humiliated from Obama's apology tour,which is still going on!!

Our nominee could be peewee Herman at this point, and i would crawl over broken glass to vote for him, given the dire state of our republic!

God works in mysterious ways and I choose to take his lead here.

Reality, and common sense needs to take hold of the situation.

You can do what you want, but it is what it is.

You need to think....What is God telling us to do?

Do not over think it.  Congress, as lousy as they are, will not let the president, if Trump, and we retain our majority do anything crazy!!!

Keep that in mind when thinking of who you should vote for president.

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2016, 11:20:17 am »
 goopo
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2016, 11:50:16 am »
goopo

Thank you! We must try! Our lives depend on it!

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2016, 01:08:42 pm »
BUMP

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2016, 01:21:37 pm »
There are only two viable sides here. republican and democrat.

Any other party is much ado about nothing, unless you choose to vote 3rd party to insure a democrat victory.

This year is not the year to be petty and give Hillary the presidency.

Four years ago, a large group did not vote, and Obama got a second term!

After eight years of Obama and all the desecration of our constitution his has wrought, can you honestly let Hillary continue his communistic legacy?

Like or not, our nominee is Donald Trump. Had Ted Cruz won, it is the same difference, in that we must defeat Hillary.

This election is not about abortion or social issues, none of which a president can control. It is about saving our republic!!!!

We have to save our country, before we can save anything else!

We have gone thru 2008 and 1012  and each year our country kept slipping away.

We are not the power we once were.

We are humiliated from Obama's apology tour,which is still going on!!

Our nominee could be peewee Herman at this point, and i would crawl over broken glass to vote for him, given the dire state of our republic!

God works in mysterious ways and I choose to take his lead here.

Reality, and common sense needs to take hold of the situation.

You can do what you want, but it is what it is.

You need to think....What is God telling us to do?

Do not over think it.  Congress, as lousy as they are, will not let the president, if Trump, and we retain our majority do anything crazy!!!

Keep that in mind when thinking of who you should vote for president.

First of all a Trump or a Hillary administration will continue to destroy this country. Secondly, to think that we are going to maintain our majority in the Senate and even the House is very questionable right now; especially the Senate.  Even if we are able to hold on to the majority, yes, Congress will allow Trump to do something crazy; they've never had the ability, sense or foresight to stop Hussein.  Giving one of the most wealthiest narcissist in the world one of the most powerful positions in the world is even crazier!

To think that Trump will save our Republic is sheer blindness; everything he has done or projected indicates quite the opposite.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 01:27:56 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2016, 01:25:36 pm »
As for God...let's see...we have allowed late term abortions, gay marriage, transgender bathrooms, shunning Israel's leader, taking 'God' out of our schools, etc.  We've allowed the evil in Hillary and Trump to rise.  I think he is telling me to vote my conscious -- I cannot vote for either of the liberal choices before me as I am certain they will continue the same.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2016, 02:04:09 pm »
First of all a Trump or a Hillary administration will continue to destroy this country. Secondly, to think that we are going to maintain our majority in the Senate and even the House is very questionable right now; especially the Senate.  Even if we are able to hold on to the majority, yes, Congress will allow Trump to do something crazy; they've never had the ability, sense or foresight to stop Hussein.  Giving one of the most wealthiest narcissist in the world one of the most powerful positions in the world is even crazier!

To think that Trump will save our Republic is sheer blindness; everything he has done or projected indicates quite the opposite.

I seriously doubt,God is backing the Hillary wing of govt.....
Blindness does not work to help the republic when we are at the last election to save the republic!
Hate him if you will butz he is the nominee!
If it had been Cruz, I would say the same thing!
We have to do,it now!!!
We have no time to waste with hurt feelings!

IT IS NOW OR NEVER AND IT,IS WHAT IT IS!!!!

FIGHT NOW FOR OUR REPUBLIC, AND FIX EVERYTHING ELSE LATER!!!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2016, 02:08:40 pm »
Every poll shows Trump with negatives in the 80's and higher with hispanics. I personally have yet to meet a single Hispanic that supports the degenerate trump.This poll of trump is way way off.

I am typing this from a cell phone in Colombia where 100 percent of the people I have talked to view Trump as a joke and cannot understand how people can support him. They loved Bush and are mixed on Obama  (Just an outsider view of the election that doesn't matter )

There isn't a single member of my immediate or extended family of broken-glass Americans of Cuban descent that is backing Trump.

Not one.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:09:07 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2016, 02:18:15 pm »
There isn't a single member of my immediate or extended family of broken-glass Americans of Cuban descent that is backing Trump.

Not one.

AND, aside from my establishment attorney, I don't know any latinos, blacks, in my area of NC nor most of the friends in North Myrtle Beach,that aren't voting for Trump :shrug:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 02:21:23 pm »
AND, aside from my establishment attorney, I don't know any latinos, blacks, in my area of NC nor most of the friends in North Myrtle Beach,that aren't voting for Trump :shrug:

North Caroline - 15 electoral votes
Florida - 29 electoral votes
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2016, 02:24:09 pm »

I have YET to see an #alwaysHillary supporter give a logical reason why Trump would want to destroy America like they claim he will do. What his motivation is for all you claim hes going to do? Money? Nope, Power? Nope. Sex? Nope. None of the reasons career politicians sell out the people exist for Trump. The burden is on your tiny group of malcontents to show us proof Trump secretly hates America and has a reason to want to destroy it.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2016, 02:39:30 pm »
I have YET to see an #alwaysHillary supporter give a logical reason why Trump would want to destroy America like they claim he will do. What his motivation is for all you claim hes going to do? Money? Nope, Power? Nope. Sex? Nope. None of the reasons career politicians sell out the people exist for Trump. The burden is on your tiny group of malcontents to show us proof Trump secretly hates America and has a reason to want to destroy it.

Trump talks about imposing tariffs on imported goods (a tax increase on consumers), printing money to battle the debt (a tax increase on everyone) and how Amazon isn't paying enough taxes (a tax increase on businesses).

He's an enthusiastic fan of the Kelo decision and eminent domain, praises Planned Parenthood and believes that one of the top three duties of the Federal government is to take care of people's health care.

Trump, like Hillary, is a believer that government is the solution to our problems, and any good right of center individual knows that "government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem".
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:41:14 pm by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2016, 02:42:12 pm »
Trump talks about imposing tariffs on imported goods (a tax increase on consumers), printing money to battle the debt (a tax increase on everyone) and how Amazon isn't paying enough taxes (a tax increase on businesses).

He's an enthusiastic fan of the Kelo decision and eminent domain, praises Planned Parenthood and believes that one of the top three duties of the Federal government is to take care of people's health care.

Trump, like Hillary, is a believer that government is the solution to our problems, and any good right of center individual knows that "government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem".

Prove he Hates America like #alwaysHillary claims and stop trying to Forum slide.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2016, 02:43:27 pm »
Prove he Hates America like #alwaysHillary claims and stop trying to Forum slide.

You want to discuss forum slide?

You just went from "destroy America" to "hates America".
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:43:45 pm by Luis Gonzalez »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2016, 02:47:51 pm »
You want to discuss forum slide?

You just went from "destroy America" to "hates America".
The forum slide was you trying to change the subject away from why Trump is motivated to destroy America. Hillary and the people who fund, manage and create talking points for #neverTrump are motivated by greed and hatred of American sovereignty. What is your proof Trump is motivated in the same way?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2016, 02:55:21 pm »
I seriously doubt,God is backing the Hillary wing of govt.....
Blindness does not work to help the republic when we are at the last election to save the republic!
Hate him if you will butz he is the nominee!
If it had been Cruz, I would say the same thing!
We have to do,it now!!!
We have no time to waste with hurt feelings!

IT IS NOW OR NEVER AND IT,IS WHAT IT IS!!!!

FIGHT NOW FOR OUR REPUBLIC, AND FIX EVERYTHING ELSE LATER!!!

I knew it was coming, and here it is.

If we don't vote for Trump, we're dissing God.  Trump is God's chosen in this election.

An amoral, insulting, rude, ignorant bigot is the best God could come up with for the future of our country.

We've finally hit bottom in the vulgarization of this election season by the Trump movement.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:56:36 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2016, 02:56:08 pm »
Another meaningless outlier poll. Gallup is showing something completly opposite, with Trump in serious trouble with Hispanics. 12% favorable rating, 77% unfavorable.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/189887/trump-major-image-problem-hispanics.aspx
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2016, 02:56:55 pm »
Luis, I am going to tell you something.

My Attorney, is part of the establishment that we all hate.

He was at a meeting with Mitt and friends, backing Scott Walker.

While he was at my parents house, he had to take a call from Walker.

He asked Walker if he was going to put an office in SC. I was wanting Walker at the time.
Anyway,Walker had no ground game at all in SC at that time, and wasn't sure what he was doing.
I was willing to open an office in SC,but Walker wasn't ready to commit, as he hadn't gotten in the race yet.
My atty, said he would help me if they got Scott to commit.

Time passed, and they decided to back Jeb. Walker, waited to long.