Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS*** FOR 05/13/16  (Read 4792 times)

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
***OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS*** FOR 05/13/16
« on: May 13, 2016, 01:12:41 pm »
:tongue2:
Step on up....Step on up....
Get yer cheap Silliness here!
Donald Trump won Nebraska Republican primary with 61% of the vote. Which is impressive until you remember he's the only one left running.

Donald Trump also dominated West Virginia Republican primary with 76% of the vote. Trump told the press that he did really well with black voters, but it turned out they were just coal miners.

A new poll shows Hillary Clinton just one point ahead of Donald Trump nationally. And now Canada is thinking about building a wall.

Donald Trump said this morning that he will not be changing his tone as he gears up for the general election, and said, quote, "You win the pennant, and now you're in the World Series. You gonna change?" Well, it depends. Did you win the pennant because you're really good, or because your division stinks?

According to a new survey, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are tied in Florida. Hillary is winning with Jews and Hispanics, and Trump is winning with meth and bath-salt dealers.

In an upcoming interview with Fox News' Megyn Kelly, Donald Trump tells her that although they’ve reconciled their feud, "this could happen again." Especially if Megyn Kelly continues to stubbornly insist on being a woman.

I'll tell you something, when Donald Trump is president, we won't have a problem with the drought because we'll all be drinking delicious Trump water. I'm told it's the best.

On “Meet the Press” yesterday, Trump said he would like to see the minimum wage increased, saying, “I don't know how people make it on $7.25 an hour.” Then his butlers said, “Just barely.”

House Speaker Paul Ryan today defended himself against criticism from fellow Republicans over his reluctance to endorse Donald Trump and said, “I just want to get to know the guy.” “Us, too,” said Eric and Donald Jr.

Donald Trump announced today that if he wins the presidency, Chris Christie will lead his transition team and help put together the Trump administration. Because if there’s anything Christie knows how to do, it’s fill a cabinet.

Donald Trump says that by the 100th day of his presidency the wall on the border of Mexico will be designed, the immigration ban on Muslims will be in place, the four horsemen will be scheduled to appear. He'll get to work chiseling Roosevelt's face on Mount Rushmore and replacing it with his own.

Donald Trump criticized Hillary Clinton today for making a remark he says is offensive to Native Americans. Trump’s exact words were "you stole my speech."

Everybody got into the spirit for Mother’s Day, even Donald Trump, who tweeted: "Happy Mother’s Day! The best tuna casserole is made at Trump Tower Grill. I love mothers."

Donald Trump observed Cinco de Mayo. He posted this on Facebook, “Happy Cinco de Mayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!” There you go. All is forgiven. He even built a little wall around the Mexican salad so it doesn't get on his American desk.

Then Trump invited Vicente Fox to Trump Tower Grill to see what real Mexican food tastes like.

After speaking out against Donald Trump's plan to build a border wall, former Mexican President Vicente Fox has invited Trump to Mexico as a peace offering. Fox was like, “When you land, just look for my driver ‘El Chapo.’”

Donald Trump said his vice presidential pick might be one of his presidential rivals. When asked which one, Trump said, "I haven’t decided yet if it’s the liar, the loser, or the fat pig."

Trump has graciously said that he's willing to consider some of his previous Republican rivals [for vice president], as long as they don't remember any of the things he said about them. So we might be looking at the ticket of "Trump/Liar '16,” "Trump/Low Energy '16,” "Trump/A Face Like That '16,” and "Trump/Lil’ Sweaty Guy '16." All winning tickets.

The vet said the anti-scratch cone would be $50.00....Tractor Supply had it for $19.95.....

I want one of these
A

White Cherries
This weeks challenge...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: ***OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS***
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 01:17:24 pm »
Yay!!!

No Pizza.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 01:25:32 pm »
Ok, I have no idea how to ping everyone, so....
@Nickname, @MACVSOG68 @skeeter
 @Variant, @Dexter, @Wingnut, @TomSea, @mystery-ak, @rangerrebew, @Mechanicos, @Bigun, @DCPatriot, @LonestarDream, @Henry Noel, @EC, @kjam22, @RetBobbyMI, @1poxgi, @Victoria33, @Silver Pines, @Bill Cipher, @Diamond6, @Acemodean, @sinkspur, @Suppressed, @Timber Rattler, @Sanguine, @mlizzy, @don-o, @annieokie, @kevindavis, @catfish1957, @roamer_1, @sneakypete, @gorush, @AbaraXas, @driftdiver, @Kaslin, @TurkeyLurkey, @cato potatoe, @montanajoe, @sitetest, @Neverdul, @PROCON, @MajorClay, @oldmomster, @Texas Yellow Rose, @kidd, @LottieDah, @libertybele, @andy58-in-nh, @alicewonders, @Mod2, @Bruce Campbells Chin, @IsailedawayfromFR, @uglybiker, @Eowyn, @Weird Tolkienish Figure, @EasyAce, @Charlespg, @Gov Bean Counter, @rodamala, @TheMom, @ThePatriotFile, @mountaineer, @Jazzhead, @Manic Episode, @DrewsDad, @Mod1, @plewis1250, @GilesB, @Cowboyway, @stevekrz, @Bear_in_RoseBear, @Richardtavor, @mirraflake, @pookie18, @Hurricane Andrew, @ExFreeper, @mystery-ak

CAT
FIGHT

[color=#003300" size="1]CLICK HERE TO BE INCLUDED OR TAKEN OFF THE LIST[/color]

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 01:31:55 pm »
I lol'd several times!   

Good job!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 03:03:01 pm »
Whatta friggen relief. I like it better here already.

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 03:24:18 pm »
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 03:26:32 pm »
@Nickname, @MACVSOG68 @skeeter
 @Variant, @Dexter, @Wingnut, @TomSea, @mystery-ak, @rangerrebew, @Mechanicos, @Bigun, @DCPatriot, @LonestarDream, @Henry Noel, @EC, @kjam22, @RetBobbyMI, @1poxgi, @Victoria33, @Silver Pines, @Bill Cipher, @Diamond6, @Acemodean, @sinkspur, @Suppressed, @Timber Rattler, @Sanguine, @mlizzy, @don-o, @annieokie, @kevindavis, @catfish1957, @roamer_1, @sneakypete, @gorush, @AbaraXas, @driftdiver, @Kaslin, @TurkeyLurkey, @cato potatoe, @montanajoe, @sitetest, @Neverdul, @PROCON, @MajorClay, @oldmomster, @Texas Yellow Rose, @kidd, @LottieDah, @libertybele, @andy58-in-nh, @alicewonders, @Mod2, @Bruce Campbells Chin, @IsailedawayfromFR, @uglybiker, @Eowyn, @Weird Tolkienish Figure, @EasyAce, @Charlespg, @Gov Bean Counter, @rodamala, @TheMom, @ThePatriotFile, @mountaineer, @Jazzhead, @Manic Episode, @DrewsDad, @Mod1, @plewis1250, @GilesB, @Cowboyway, @stevekrz, @Bear_in_RoseBear, @Richardtavor, @mirraflake, @pookie18, @Hurricane Andrew, @ExFreeper, @mystery-ak

CAT
FIGHT

[color=#003300" size="1]CLICK HERE TO BE INCLUDED OR TAKEN OFF THE LIST[/color]

8888crybaby
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DrewsDad

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 03:38:42 pm »

I see you've been saving up many of these until you can post freely.  It feels good, don't it?

Welcome aboard @L9teen!
 :th_10444:
"Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution."
- Cruz - The Consistent Constitutional Conservative

Offline L9teen

• Am I here?
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 03:41:42 pm »
8888crybaby
*girl beer* Sorry @Cyber Liberty  - I pinged everyone who was shown to be on the board at the time.  I guess I need to create a Ping List for this board.
 :hiya:
So hey, everyone, let me know if you want to be added (or removed) !!

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 03:49:31 pm »
*girl beer* Sorry @Cyber Liberty  - I pinged everyone who was shown to be on the board at the time.  I guess I need to create a Ping List for this board.
 :hiya:
So hey, everyone, let me know if you want to be added (or removed) !!
Added!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 04:13:17 pm »

Well, if you've done nothing else, you've figured out that pinglists work here too!

Thanks for that. I was wondering whether that would work in a massive way.

Offline DrewsDad

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 04:20:56 pm »

Trump exhibiting tremendous leadership this morning on national television, when asked about Obama's sexual assault edict upon all the government schools:
"Right now I just don't have an opinion."
"Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution."

Offline pookie18

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2016, 06:30:10 pm »

Better do some coordination...just in case...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,107043.0.html

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2016, 06:30:45 pm »

Oh my God, they're right! I do have small "hands!"
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Millee

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2016, 06:33:11 pm »
Welcome L!  Good to have you here!!   :beer:

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2016, 06:50:14 pm »
Aqua Chocolate
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2016, 07:15:49 pm »
CAPTION THIS
I just saw an unidentified object fwying awound my widdle head!

Offline DrewsDad

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2016, 08:17:45 pm »

I wonder who stole my Rules for Radicals Cheat Sheet

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2016, 08:30:40 pm »
Well, if you've done nothing else, you've figured out that pinglists work here too!

Thanks for that. I was wondering whether that would work in a massive way.

@ roamer_1 
@ L9teen

Actually,that ain't the way ping lists work. It's backwards.

Ping lists work by SUBJECT MATTER. You subscribe to the "bang" ping list,for example,because you want to read and comment on posts about guns,ammunition,gun laws,etc,etc,etc. Anything related to guns.

When you go to a site you click on the "pings" link at the top of each page,and every ping list you subscribe to that has new posts since your last visit or that is new will be listed in order. You can then click on to the page in general,or to any replies or pings to you as an individual.

In other words you don't have to remember anybody's screen name to see all the ping lists you subscribe to that have new posts.  They are already there,waiting for you.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 08:33:22 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2016, 09:55:48 pm »
‘‘Little Bunny Foo Foo, hoppin' through the forest
Scoopin' up the field mice and—

—boppin'em on the head!’’
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 09:56:34 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2016, 12:09:13 am »
I don't wanna sleep in no
stinky Hilton in Iowa

And you
CAN"T MAKE ME!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2016, 12:13:35 am »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.