Author Topic: Cruz: Those who bolstered Trump 'will bear that responsibility going forward'  (Read 122246 times)

Offline OldSaltUSN

The meme is that anyone who does not vote for Trump and vocalizes their problems and issues with the King Presumptive, is an obviously paid shill of Hildabeast's campaign and the Left.

Because conformity is demanded, and if you refuse to conform behind Trump, you must be receiving bribes from Hillary and work for the enemy…  so they tell us ad nauseum.

What?  Are you trying to tell me that you didn't get your check from the Clinton Foundation this month?  Heck, I got a bonus for all my #NeverTrump posts.  Man, I got the secret email decoder ring and everything!
/s

Offline roamer_1

But I'd bet that if Ted Cruz was in Trump's place now - and he was working with the establishment in trying to help the down-ticket candidates in raising money for the party's fight against Hillary and the Democrats - there would be no cries of "He's working with the establishment now - after pretending to be an outsider!"

You'll find that most of us get our candidates in office via TEA Party PACs or direct contributions. Most of us quit giving money otherwise years ago. There is no expectation that down-ticket Conservatives will be assisted by the RNC. Quite the other way around.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
They probably won't DC.  These people's minds are set in concrete and nothing we can say will be accepted.  They have said "Never" and I take them at their word - all we are doing is stirring up their hurt and anger.  Let them gnash their teeth and tear at their clothes - they're not going to change.   

But I'd bet that if Ted Cruz was in Trump's place now - and he was working with the establishment in trying to help the down-ticket candidates in raising money for the party's fight against Hillary and the Democrats - there would be no cries of "He's working with the establishment now - after pretending to be an outsider!"

These are seemingly intelligent people here.  Fine Conservatives.

Just trying to find common ground.

If they cannot see the value of a Trump presidency vs a Clinton presidency...even in economic terms...they're hopeless.

And can drop dead.    :whistle:

edited to add:  @Bigun  excluded.  I want him to live and 'suffer' Trump's many successes.    :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:48:53 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline OldSaltUSN

I don't think  you're a paid shill.  I think you're promoting Hillary's victory for free .... because you want her in the WH.  This is most likely why you were thrown off FR.   :shrug:

#################
# Trump/Alinsky 2016!!! #
#################

EXCELLENT post!  That's clearly the case of every one who left or were banned from FR.   They were not-so-secretly "shills for Hill". 
I think TBR should ban all of these despicable fakes, just like JimRob does on FR!!   
/s

Because Trumpkins don't need no badges nor proof!!   They just know you're a liar from reading your mind, and aren't afraid to put you in your place, either.

:bsflag: 8bs8

Offline OldSaltUSN

Right, because Mark Levin is a bought and paid for shill by the Establishment and the Far Left.

Discounts anything you have to say in the name of Conservatism - because you not only do not recognize what Conservatism actually is - you hate and have gone war and make it your every effort to smear, insult and castigate every single Conservative who doesn't bend the knee to your King Presumptive.

In short - I believe you are simply projecting what you actually are, onto everyone who will not fall in line behind Trump.

Clever Political tactic that doesn't work on the Principled.

goopo   :thumbsup:

You forgot to add, "That tactic is SOP for the secular-humanist-progressives, so go for it."   11513

Offline OldSaltUSN

When you want to heal the rift, Sink, you'll meet me half way.  Ping me when you're ready.

Yeah, Sink, you evil Neanderthal progressive #NeverTrumper with 5 or 7 or 9 mistresses, an ugly wife, a Saint-murdering father, if you can simply QUIT insulting all the Trump supporters, we just MIGHT find common ground, break bread, raise a glass high, and all get along again.   But you're such a rat-fink that I strongly doubt it'll happen.  But, hey, I'm open to uniting party, really!

:LAME:

/sarcasm

Offline Norm Lenhart

EXCELLENT post!  That's clearly the case of every one who left or were banned from FR.   They were not-so-secretly "shills for Hill". 
I think TBR should ban all of these despicable fakes, just like JimRob does on FR!!   
/s

Well they have true devotion! They heard a voice...HIS voice! And they have been set to burn.

https://youtu.be/LA25LcbWbHc?t=25

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
#################
# Trump/Alinsky 2016!!! #
#################

/s

Because Trumpkins don't need no badges nor proof!!   They just know you're a liar from reading your mind, and aren't afraid to put you in your place, either.

:bsflag: 8bs8

The bite of the Trump bug is strong and apparently incurable!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
With the deepest respect, I was thinking more along the lines of simply repealing all Obama regulations put into effect during his tenure...thereby freeing American small business to thrive...translating into jobs.

As much as I'd like that to happen...you can bet the Dems won't allow it.  And there's that issue of Trump wanting to implement tariffs and "punish" companies that move work overseas.

Regardless of who the GOP nominee is or would have been...if they truly want to free small business and big business for that matter to thrive again...then there is going to have to be some serious restraint put on some agencies like the EPA and the Dept. of The Interior to stop making laws disguised as "policy" that is currently crushing all types of business in the country.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline olde north church

I don't think Cruz is a fit within the GOP. He is a true conservative patriot and you can see by the rancor within the GOP that they no longer appreciate the values embodied by the party of Lincoln. Cruz is only in the GOP because of the artificial restriction maintained by the two party elitests.

If conservative = greeting the invaders at the border with soccer balls, gift baskets and nubby blankets, yeah, I guess Cruz is a conservative.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If conservative = greeting the invaders at the border with soccer balls, gift baskets and nubby blankets, yeah, I guess Cruz is a conservative.

Yeah because bringing them in 2-300 at a time with H2B visa to do jobs Americans are desperate to have is sooooooo much better.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
As much as I'd like that to happen...you can bet the Dems won't allow it.  And there's that issue of Trump wanting to implement tariffs and "punish" companies that move work overseas.

Regardless of who the GOP nominee is or would have been...if they truly want to free small business and big business for that matter to thrive again...then there is going to have to be some serious restraint put on some agencies like the EPA and the Dept. of The Interior to stop making laws disguised as "policy" that is currently crushing all types of business in the country.

That's exactly to what I was referring, @txradioguy  !

Restraint or castration of your aforementioned agencies would be a start.

Then, as as happened in NY State's campaign to attract business back to the State....they promise a decade of no State taxes owed.

The Federal Government and respective States can do the same.

I honestly believe Trump has the opportunity to show the younger American and immigrant generations, that Republicans aren't the Boogeyman, but rahter, the ONLY path to achieve the American Dream.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That's exactly to what I was referring, @txradioguy  !

Restraint or castration of your aforementioned agencies would be a start.

Then, as as happened in NY State's campaign to attract business back to the State....they promise a decade of no State taxes owed.

The Federal Government and respective States can do the same.

The problem is...when the Dems are in power as they are now...they put sooo many like minded radicals in positions where they mostly go unnoticed but are able to still effect policy/law measures even when their boss is a Republican...that you'd literally need to completely shut down and do away with them and burn the buildings they once occupied for good measure.

I honestly believe Trump has the opportunity to show the younger American and immigrant generations, that Republicans aren't the Boogeyman, but rahter, the ONLY path to achieve the American Dream.

You have more faith in him than I and a lot of people do.  He's been too intertwined with the very forces that we both agree need to be castrated for me to believe he will do anything meaningful.

But we'll see. I think McConnell and Ryan both would have to get the boot for any kind of movement to restrict those agencies to happen in Congress.

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87

As usual, the Branch Trumpidians only report their side of the story.  This is why Trump supporters have no creditability. 

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz praised the relief efforts of Glenn Beck and Mercury One in the border town of McAllen, Texas on Saturday, where the charity Beck founded worked to provide food, clothing, water and toys to the illegal immigrant children who have been streaming into the U.S.

But Cruz also stressed the importance of sending those kids back home.

“Let me say thank you to Mercury One, thank you to Glenn, for leading on this issue, for raising over two million dollars to provide food, to provide medicine, to provide toys to these kids,” Cruz said. “These children, while they’re here, we need to care for them well, we need to demonstrate American values.”

Cruz said it was appropriate for private charities, such as Mercury One, to show “Christian love” to the illegal immigrant children, but he stressed the need to return the children to their home countries as quickly as possible.

“It’s critical, as well, that we need to uphold the rule of law,” Cruz said. “The reason these children are coming is they believe they’ll get amnesty. As long as that promise of amnesty is there, more and more children will come, and more and more children will be brutalized, physically assaulted, sexually assaulted, by violent drug cartels, the coyotes who are bringing them in.”

Cruz cited legislation he has filed to combat President Barack Obama’s policy of deferred deportation for younger immigrants.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/20/ted-cruz-thanks-glenn-beck-for-border-relief-work-while-slamming-amnesty/

« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 01:48:00 pm by ExFreeper »
"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
As usual, the Branch Trumpidians onlyreport their side of the story.  This is why Trump supporters have no creditability.

ONC is having a hard time letting go of his FR mentality. 

Yeah because bringing them in 2-300 at a time with H2B visa to do jobs Americans are desperate to have is sooooooo much better.

That is also your favorite candidates plan as well, although he'll pretend he's against it.  But you'll never admit it.

RedState:

Ted Cruz: It is not. And in this circumstance, there are changed circumstances, and anyone responds to changed circumstances. I have supported and I still support the original idea of the H-1B program which is to bring in very high skilled workers to produce jobs and economic growth. That’s a good thing, when you have more jobs and economic growth.

As usual, the Branch Trumpidians onlyreport their side of the story.  This is why Trump supporters have no creditability.

Oh, I should listen to Ted and Glenn, the Grifter Brothers and not my "lyin' eyes"?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That is also your favorite candidates plan as well, although he'll pretend he's against it.  But you'll never admit it.

RedState:

Ted Cruz: It is not. And in this circumstance, there are changed circumstances, and anyone responds to changed circumstances. I have supported and I still support the original idea of the H-1B program which is to bring in very high skilled workers to produce jobs and economic growth. That’s a good thing, when you have more jobs and economic growth.

I'm not talking about the H-1B visa program ONC....pay attention and stop moving the goalposts.

I said the H2B visa program...there's a difference.

Offline Mechanicos

I'm not talking about the H-1B visa program ONC....pay attention and stop moving the goalposts.

I said the H2B visa program...there's a difference.
Cruz wants to bypass all the H's and just give them Amnesty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGzdyt0xOc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CwVrfydjOI
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Cruz wants to bypass all the H's and just give them Amnesty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGzdyt0xOc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CwVrfydjOI

If you'd actually listened to what he says in the video's you wouldn't have to lie about him supposedly wanting to bypass anything.

I guess honesty is just too much to ask of you at this point.

Offline Mechanicos

If you'd actually listened to what he says in the video's you wouldn't have to lie about him supposedly wanting to bypass anything.

I guess honesty is just too much to ask of you at this point.
Sure and he did not hand out gift baskets to illegals at the Border either....
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Mechanicos I removed your post above..please stay on topic..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

They gave stuffed animals to children you obtuse nitwit.  Quit twisting reality.

I guess you would have preferred the children be beaten and tossed in the Rio Grande.

Offline Hoodat

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/files/documents/Bills/20140717_Stop_Obamas_Amnesty_Act.pdf

“The staggering conditions that children are being subjected to are a direct result of the amnesty that President Obama illegally and unilaterally enacted in 2012, which caused the number of unaccompanied minors to skyrocket . . . The only way to stop the border crisis is to stop President Obama’s amnesty.”

-Ted Cruz, 15 July 2014

But hey, why let 'truth' get in the way of a good Cruz bash, eh?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Meanwhile, Donald Trump continues to support amnesty for all the "good" illegals.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-