Author Topic: Trump wins Nebraska  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Bill Cipher

Re: Trump wins Nebraska
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 01:33:58 am »
#NeverTrump

Do you really think it's just about winnng the primaries?  It's about principles and about not buying a bill of goods from a lying liberal whose idea of negotiating is telling fibs, I mean "truthful hyperbole."  You're welcome to drink as much Tool-aid as you want, but I won't be joining you in that swill. 

#NeverTrump

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 01:37:44 am »
MSNBC calls it for Trump. 36 delegates.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 01:47:06 am »
With Nebraska Trump over 1100 delegates.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 01:49:54 am »
Isn't NBC the agitprop presstitute that we should never trust? Ahem.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 01:57:50 am »
Yep, they are. Still Trump destroyed Cruz's last gasp to rise from the grave in NE and its winner take all.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 01:58:46 am »
With Nebraska Trump over 1100 delegates.

Half of whom are actually Cruz delegates.

Wait until the Convention, and see what rules we have and what VP Scam Wow has to take in order to be voted the nominee. If they actually allow the loser to BE the Nominee.

You do understand that the Delegates vote for whatever rules they wish, and they vote for both nominee and VP. Do not be surprised if inCompeTrumps stupidity in not getting his delegates elected bits his orangeness right in his elitist spoiled rich kid ass.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2016, 02:13:11 am »
This just in...

Carly Fiorina still at airport waiting for a ride home.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2016, 02:13:15 am »
Yep, they are. Still Trump destroyed Cruz's last gasp to rise from the grave in NE and its winner take all.

Yes, yes Trump did!   :patriot:

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2016, 02:19:11 am »
...hmmm... Trump wins Nebraska!  What a revelation!!  He's the only one running!   :silly: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2016, 02:21:41 am »

Thank you Nebraska!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2016, 02:23:10 am »
...hmmm... Trump wins Nebraska!  What a revelation!!  He's the only one running!   :silly: :silly:
Cruzs last gasp was NE, it was a Caucus state and the NE Cruz guy said they were pulling out all stops. Hence why Cruz said he would restart if he won NE tonight. It was a good showing, just not enough.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2016, 02:25:08 am »
AND can get only 75%! What's with that in a one man race?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2016, 02:27:46 am »
AND can get only 75%! What's with that in a one man race?

But...but...but... Rafael was supposed to rise from the ashes in Nebraska. What happened?   Did he come in third again?

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2016, 02:28:42 am »
Cruzs last gasp was NE, it was a Caucus state and the NE Cruz guy said they were pulling out all stops. Hence why Cruz said he would restart if he won NE tonight. It was a good showing, just not enough.

??? Wrong ... Cruz suspended his campaigned, you know, as in dropped out of the race.  The media questioned him and he responded that it was very unlikely that he would win NE.  I am really starting to find it quite amusing that Trumpsters are still twitterpated over Cruz.  Trump has no competition.  He will reach the 1237+.  I'm still trying to figure out why all the drama?  Cruz is back in the Senate...Lord only knows we are going to need as many GOP in the Senate that we can hang on to. 

Don't blame me.  I support Cruz.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 02:32:01 am »
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 02:46:47 am »
How will Trump ever unify the GOP if he can only get 75% in a closed primary and he is the only candidate?  He can no longer use the argument that he has competition.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 03:25:02 am »
Trump beats Trump. Melania rejoices.

Sweetie... you really need to adjust your autocorrect.    ^-^

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 03:29:46 am »
How will Trump ever unify the GOP if he can only get 75% in a closed primary and he is the only candidate?  He can no longer use the argument that he has competition.

You're really asking how will Trump win you.

I think Trump knows he won't.  And I, supported by millions of Americans, are okay with that.

I do hope you are, too.   :beer:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 03:44:27 am »

You are aware that MSNBC is a division of NBC, the same entity you railed against this evening on other threads? It does not stand for My Stormfront News Broadcast Channel.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 03:47:11 am »

It is hilariously sad. Not to worry though. Tomorrow Donny will hit the airwaves bitching that the Primary was rigged by the RNC by allowing non Trump supporters to vote.

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 03:52:50 am »
It is hilariously sad. Not to worry though. Tomorrow Donny will hit the airwaves bitching that the Primary was rigged by the RNC by allowing non Trump supporters to vote.

Yikes.  I nominate you to monitor Al Gore's magnificent Internet so we don't miss this!   :patriot:

Who'll second the nomination??? 

Anyone?   Bueller?  Bueller?   888blackhat

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2016, 03:57:39 am »
Yikes.  I nominate you to monitor Al Gore's magnificent Internet so we don't miss this!   :patriot:

Who'll second the nomination??? 

Anyone?   Bueller?  Bueller?   888blackhat

I'll second it since I have a good notion you are on most peoples ignore list. Seems sad letting you hang.

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2016, 04:26:09 am »
I'll second it since I have a good notion you are on most peoples ignore list. Seems sad letting you hang.

Again, you make me LOL.  No one gave a second, because you're in la-la land.

And, again, nice try, but not quite good enough.

:seeya:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2016, 04:43:54 am »
Again, you make me LOL.  No one gave a second, because you're in la-la land.

And, again, nice try, but not quite good enough.

:seeya:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.