Author Topic: Trump wins Nebraska  (Read 1651 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Trump wins Nebraska
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2016, 11:43:59 am »
Again, you make me LOL.  No one gave a second, because you're in la-la land.

And, again, nice try, but not quite good enough.

:seeya:

:laugh:  IMO, you're doing a splendid job here, R-i-V!      :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2016, 12:18:19 pm »
:laugh:  IMO, you're doing a splendid job here, R-i-V!      :beer:

DC what is funny is that Trump supporters are acting like a Trump win is now some kind of revelation. Trump is the presumptive nominee.  If he doesn't win the remaining primaries ...something is definitely rotten in Denmark and Houston we have a problem.  The way that the MSM is reporting the primary(s) is hilarious. Why would they state they are 'projecting' that he's the winner ... when they know full well he's the only one left running??  The MSM drama followed by the drama of Trump supporters is what I find hilariously entertaining.  Trump is the GOP nominee.  Cruz, Kasich, Fiorina, Carson, Bush, Rubio, Graham, Christie, Jindal, Perry, Pataki, Gilmore, Walker, Santorum and Paul LOST.  I get it.  I will continue to support Cruz in the Senate and if he decides later on to go in a different direction, I will support him in that endeavor as well. Peace.

Don't blame me.  I support Cruz.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2016, 12:29:46 pm »
DC what is funny is that Trump supporters are acting like a Trump win is now some kind of revelation. Trump is the presumptive nominee.  If he doesn't win the remaining primaries ...something is definitely rotten in Denmark and Houston we have a problem.  The way that the MSM is reporting the primary(s) is hilarious. Why would they state they are 'projecting' that he's the winner ... when they know full well he's the only one left running??  The MSM drama followed by the drama of Trump supporters is what I find hilariously entertaining.  Trump is the GOP nominee.  Cruz, Kasich, Fiorina, Carson, Bush, Rubio, Graham, Christie, Jindal, Perry, Pataki, Gilmore, Walker, Santorum and Paul LOST.  I get it.  I will continue to support Cruz in the Senate and if he decides later on to go in a different direction, I will support him in that endeavor as well. Peace.

Don't blame me.  I support Cruz.

@libertybele   

Not a "revelation" to me, my friend!

I've been with Donald Trump since the afternoon he announced.  And haven't looked back.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2016, 05:45:43 pm »
Trump wins Nebraska

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/may/10/west-virginia-nebraska-primaries-live-results

Sorry $neverTrump.

Trump lost 39% of the vote in a one man race.  Yeah, that's a great big victory there.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2016, 06:13:54 pm »
Trump lost 39% of the vote in a one man race.  Yeah, that's a great big victory there.  /s

That's akin to winning a clapping contest against a one armed man.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!