Author Topic: Okay, #NeverTrump, Enough Already  (Read 34340 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Okay, #NeverTrump, Enough Already
« Reply #525 on: May 25, 2016, 02:21:36 pm »
In other words, you have no clue what goes on with the youth.
I live among them, pal!

This is typical Trump behavior, trying to tell people what they see with their own eyes isn't what's going on. It is. I see it myself. If I'm wrong, please direct me to where these people are, because I'm feeling incredibly lonely as it stands now.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 02:22:25 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #526 on: May 25, 2016, 02:22:21 pm »
That article is nothing more than the Washington Compost promoting the same ole 2 party crap and their own twisted garbage poll. Consider the source. Trash!
Yep so was that 78% last night with 4 Republicans on the ballot and GOPe pushing Cruz for weeks (see the delegate selections).

:facepalm2:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #527 on: May 25, 2016, 02:24:18 pm »
The kids who go to Christian concerts are liberal, air-headed Obama supporters more interested in social justice and feel-good, rock-star Jesus than actually living the gospel. I know that from experience—I've tried dating in that crowd, and for hearts supposedly full of love, they certainly seem to be real snow queens! (The ones that aren't, and there are quite a few, usually are married very young.) Modern Christian music sucks, only good for whipping up the same type of mass hysteria you see at Trump rallies.
 No, the article (which drew from a separate poll, I just chose that one because that was the first search result I was able to pull up from this site's archives) said of the Trump-voting evangelicals that 38% said they attended church regularly. Only 38% of supposed "evangelicals" actually are part of a church. They say they're Christians, but they're not actually practicing.

Believe me, I attend church fairly regularly and Donald Trump is treated as a sick joke there, a symptom of how far gone our country has become.

That is precisely NOT what it said. It said that 38% of ALL Trump voters attended church regularly. It presented no data on the percentage of self declared evangelicals who attended. You need to read the article again and up your reading comprehension...because you are asserting data that wasn't in the article.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #528 on: May 25, 2016, 02:24:32 pm »
Yep so was that 78% last night with 4 Republicans on the ballot and GOPe pushing Cruz for weeks (see the delegate selections).

Yeah and 2 that aren't even running anymore took 20% (10% each) of the vote.  what does THAT tell you?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #529 on: May 25, 2016, 02:24:43 pm »
I live among them, pal!

This is typical Trump behavior, trying to tell people what they see with their own eyes isn't what's going on. It is. I see it myself. If I'm wrong, please direct me to where these people are, because I'm feeling incredibly lonely as it stands now.
Yeah, you have no clue why church membership keeps dropping and it cannot attract youth, obviously.
http://m.christianpost.com/news/where-do-millennials-attend-church-121854/?m=1
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 02:31:41 pm by Mechanicos »
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #530 on: May 25, 2016, 02:26:30 pm »
Yeah and 2 that aren't even running anymore took 20% (10% each) of the vote.  what does THAT tell you?
It tells me that's the best that weeks of #neverTrump lies and agitprop could do tricking people. Pathetic.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #531 on: May 25, 2016, 02:26:55 pm »
 :hijack:  The subject is politics, fellas.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #532 on: May 25, 2016, 06:43:29 pm »

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

78% (voter not delegate) in a one man race.  Wow, you don't see the irony of that?

Conservatives absolutely abhor this charlatan.  Get used to it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #533 on: May 25, 2016, 06:54:05 pm »

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

78% (voter not delegate) in a one man race.  Wow, you don't see the irony of that?

Conservatives absolutely abhor this charlatan.  Get used to it.

I'll trade 25% of the Republican 'conservatives' that make up part of the base....for 35% of registered Democrats...PERIOD!

The INDYS are already flooding to Trump.

Have a great afternoon, @catfish1957 !     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #534 on: May 25, 2016, 07:01:52 pm »
I'll trade 25% of the Republican 'conservatives' that make up part of the base....for 35% of registered Democrats...PERIOD!

Pretty pathetic when a so-called Republican would rather cater to Democrats than their own party.

40% identify as Conservative in the country.  Not 25%.

And you'r delusional if you think 35% of Dems will actually vote for Trump in the GE.

Same for those mythical "independents"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:02:57 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #535 on: May 25, 2016, 07:09:11 pm »

Pretty pathetic when a so-called Republican would rather cater to Democrats than their own party.

40% identify as Conservative in the country.  Not 25%.

Read my post again, @txradioguy    I took that into account.   Not every Conservative agrees with you regarding Trump.   I certainly do not.

And neither do the tens of thousands of American families waiting for hours in lines to get a chance to see him.

And you'r delusional if you think 35% of Dems will actually vote for Trump in the GE.

Same for those mythical "independents"

He's already got over 50% of union support.

And he's crushing Hillary among INDYS.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #536 on: May 25, 2016, 07:10:46 pm »

The INDYS are already flooding to Trump.

Have a great afternoon, @catfish1957 !     :laugh:

You're throwing around a lot of assertions and I have to ask for links to your data.  Where does Trump have 50% union support, for instance?  And numbers that reflect most independents are supporting Trump? 

There is NO data that shows 35% of Democrats for Trump.  None.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mechanicos

« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:30:07 pm by Mechanicos »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #538 on: May 25, 2016, 07:32:07 pm »
Read my post again, @txradioguy    I took that into account.   Not every Conservative agrees with you regarding Trump.   I certainly do not.

You support a Populist who espouses Nationalist pablum.  Hard to see you as a Rock Ribbed Conservative at this point in time DC.  Same for the other cultists.

And neither do the tens of thousands of American families waiting for hours in lines to get a chance to see him.

I remember too when Romney had "tens of thousands" of people going to his rallies.  Pics all over ToS of the size of his rallies versus Obama's.  And how everyone was convinced that because of that Willard was going to win in a landslide.

Remind me again DC how exactly how the 2012 election worked out?

He's already got over 50% of union support.

Well of course he does.  Big Labor always backs the Dems.

And he's crushing Hillary among INDYS.

Romney beat Obama in that part of the voting populace too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #539 on: May 25, 2016, 07:45:10 pm »
You support a Populist who espouses Nationalist pablum.  Hard to see you as a Rock Ribbed Conservative at this point in time DC.  Same for the other cultists.

I remember too when Romney had "tens of thousands" of people going to his rallies.  Pics all over ToS of the size of his rallies versus Obama's.  And how everyone was convinced that because of that Willard was going to win in a landslide.

Remind me again DC how exactly how the 2012 election worked out?

Well of course he does.  Big Labor always backs the Dems.

Romney beat Obama in that part of the voting populace too.

Just be on notice that when it's "President-elect Donald Trump", it's gonna cost you a lot more than damaged pride or ego, to be 'accepted' in the 'Big Brain Lounge'.   And EVERYBODY wants a recliner in the 'Big Brain Lounge'.

You have about 5 months to get your poop together.    Don't let me down.   :beer:
 :laugh:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #540 on: May 25, 2016, 07:52:49 pm »

Someone with this mentality will never see the inside of the "Big Brain Lounge". I guess you just can't learn from history.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #541 on: May 25, 2016, 07:55:37 pm »

Just be on notice that when it's "President-elect Donald Trump", it's gonna cost you a lot more than damaged pride or ego, to be 'accepted' in the 'Big Brain Lounge'.   And EVERYBODY wants a recliner in the 'Big Brain Lounge'.

You have about 5 months to get your poop together.    Don't let me down.   :beer:

WTH.....and  what is the Big Brain Lounge?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #542 on: May 25, 2016, 07:57:10 pm »
Someone with this mentality will never see the inside of the "Big Brain Lounge". I guess you just can't learn from history.

Bottom line, Norm...so long as there's the same number or Dems defecting for Trump as there are Conservatives that refuse to vote for him.....I'll go "all-in" on the INDYS...where Trump trounces Hillary Clinton.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #543 on: May 25, 2016, 07:57:46 pm »

I appreciate the offer...but keep the recliner...and the lounge.  I was never much for HS cliques.

Just sayin...don't want you to get your hopes up for something that's not gonna happen.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #544 on: May 25, 2016, 07:58:31 pm »

Says everything we need to know about the acolytes for Trump.

They prefer Liberals to Conservatives, just like the Ruling Class Establishment and the Democrats like the Clintons that Trump supported for years.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #545 on: May 25, 2016, 07:58:57 pm »
WTH.....and  what is the Big Brain Lounge?

It's an imaginary lounge.....a lounge that sometimes appears when you're reading Victor...or MAC.

I don't know, Myst.

But, I've seen it.    :laugh:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #546 on: May 25, 2016, 08:00:58 pm »
Says everything we need to know about the acolytes for Trump.

They prefer Liberals to Conservatives, just like the Ruling Class Establishment and the Democrats like the Clintons that Trump supported for years.

I'd prefer to get more votes than Hillary Clinton.

Then, I'll find time to sit and listen to your incessant whining.       :laugh:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #547 on: May 25, 2016, 08:02:05 pm »
Bottom line, Norm...so long as there's the same number or Dems defecting for Trump as there are Conservatives that refuse to vote for him.....I'll go "all-in" on the INDYS...where Trump trounces Hillary Clinton.

And some Conservatives wonder how it happened that the GOP just became another wing of the Liberal-Left Democrat party.

He just spelled it all out for you all.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #548 on: May 25, 2016, 08:03:29 pm »
And some Conservatives wonder how it happened that the GOP just became another wing of the Liberal-Left Democrat party.

He just spelled it all out for you all.

Whatever it takes to keep you 'principled haters' from destroying the Republic.....yes!      :patriot:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #549 on: May 25, 2016, 08:09:06 pm »
Whatever it takes to keep you 'principled haters' from destroying the Republic.....yes!     

Well "Beheading those of us who insult Trump" I suppose will be a great first start towards cleansing your new empire from the likes of Conservatives like me in order to save your "republic".