Author Topic: TRUMP WILL DEFY THE GLOBALIST AGENDA  (Read 3892 times)

Offline Mechanicos

TRUMP WILL DEFY THE GLOBALIST AGENDA
« on: May 08, 2016, 04:22:11 pm »

https://www.facebook.com/BrianWilliams4Prez/videos/1101949426531259/

Cute video
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: TRUMP WILL DEFY THE GLOBALIST AGENDA
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 04:43:19 pm »
 :hands: :hands: :hands:

Terrific!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 04:47:18 pm »
Yeah.  The top man in the Trump campaign is a 30 year lobbyist with ties to foreign governments and his finance guy is linked to George Soros, who is the world's biggest globalist.

Throw the rascals in.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 04:49:08 pm »
Yeah.  The top man in the Trump campaign is a 30 year lobbyist with ties to foreign governments and his finance guy is linked to George Soros, who is the world's biggest globalist.

Throw the rascals in.

You posted a Think Progress Soros article recently. Hypocrite much?
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 04:49:32 pm »
There is absolutely no tangible evidence that he would and considering George Soros is his good pal there is a chance he may embrace it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 04:50:48 pm »
You posted a Think Progress Soros article recently. Hypocrite much?

Your boy HIRED a Soros guy. 

Where will the most damage be done?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2016, 04:50:52 pm »

Throw the rascals in.

Their logic is breathtaking!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 04:53:57 pm »
Your boy HIRED a Soros guy. 

Where will the most damage be done?
The #neverTrump propaganda on Trumps hire always leaves out that it was decades ago. Dishonest and hypocrite is no way to influence people. Fact is you aligned with Soros in this forum.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2016, 04:56:23 pm »
Trump the Globalist

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/trump-the-globalist
Erickson the Paid #neverTrump Agitprop spewer.

3 million dollars buys a lot of garbage #neverTrump propaganda...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 04:59:07 pm »
The #neverTrump propaganda on Trumps hire always leaves out that it was decades ago. Dishonest and hypocrite is no way to influence people. Fact is you aligned with Soros in this forum.
Yet despite 30 years passing, Trump is still the same ego that he was in the mid-80s.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,205550.0.html
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2016, 04:59:27 pm »

Decades ago?

After working at Goldman Sachs for 17 years, Mnuchin became the chairman and CEO of OneWest Bank Group LLC, a bank holding company, from 2009 to 2015. According to Politico, OneWest Bank Group was funded partly by George Soros, a major Democratic donor who has given millions to Hillary Clintons super PAC.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/steven-mnuchin-trump-finance-chairman-wall-street-wife-goldman-sachs-clinton-soros-democrat-photos/

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2016, 05:01:22 pm »
Erickson the Paid #neverTrump Agitprop spewer.

3 million dollars buys a lot of garbage #neverTrump propaganda...

Erickson?  The article was written by Mark Levin, who supported Trump until he began trashing Ted Cruz.

Did you miss how much of Trump's businesses are tied up in stuff he makes in China and Mexico?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2016, 05:08:15 pm »
Decades ago?

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/steven-mnuchin-trump-finance-chairman-wall-street-wife-goldman-sachs-clinton-soros-democrat-photos/
Soros is an investor in almost all finance companies. Try again with your lame smear by association, Soros article poster.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2016, 05:11:20 pm »
Erickson?  The article was written by Mark Levin, who supported Trump until he began trashing Ted Cruz.

Did you miss how much of Trump's businesses are tied up in stuff he makes in China and Mexico?
Levin sold out too. A million, not helping your #neverTrump agenda much when your sources have been exposed as paid propagandist manufacturers.

Too save time please begin your #neverTrump Agitprop with their $$$ signs they were paid to write it. Here's a starting point
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/08/gop-establishment-money-funding-mark-levin-glenn-beck-erick-erickson-to-attack-trump/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2016, 05:12:48 pm »
Levin sold out too. A million, not helping your #neverTrump agenda much when your sources have been exposed as paid propagandist manufacturers.

Too save time please begin your #neverTrump Agitprop with their $$$ signs they were paid to write it. Here's a starting point
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/08/gop-establishment-money-funding-mark-levin-glenn-beck-erick-erickson-to-attack-trump/
If they're paying people to attack Trump, I want to sign up.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2016, 05:16:08 pm »
If they're paying people to attack Trump, I want to sign up.

Me too.  Where's my money???

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2016, 05:19:17 pm »
Do yourself a favor and prove to yourself that you are not brainwashed by and/or worshiping Trump.  Challenge yourself to find 5 things Trump is wrong about and 5 things his critics are right about.  Or even one thing.  Ask yourself if truth and principles are what drive you or if power and personality are what drive and motivate you to support Trump.  What informs your conscience on these matters?  Is winning everything no matter how or with whom, so long as he is willing to wear the GOP label?  Even that is hypocritical since Trump was all about threatening to run 3rd party if he didn't get what HE wanted.

For me, I cannot control who wins or loses.  I'm responsible for one vote:  My own.   I answer to God for that vote.  Therefore, how and with whom matters.   I will never cast a vote for Trump or Hillary.

In selecting men for office, let principle be your guide. Regard not the particular sect or denomination of the candidate – look to his character… When a citizen gives his suffrage to a man of known immorality he abuses his trust; he sacrifices not only his own interest, but that of his neighbor, he betrays the interest of his country.
Noah Webster

"Men are qualified for civil liberty in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their own appetites, — in proportion as their love to justice is above their rapacity, — in proportion as their soundness and sobriety of understanding is above their vanity and presumption, — in proportion as they are more disposed to listen to the counsels of the wise and good, in preference to the flattery of knaves. Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters."

Edmund Burke

“Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall, when the wise are banished from the public councils, because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded, because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.”

Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution, 1833

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2016, 05:35:53 pm »
Trump and Soros spent Christmas Eve together and it was not decades ago
And Soros funded several GOP including Kasich and #neverTrump. Hes rich. Until you can prove he owns Trump like he owns the Democrats all you got is the wealthy associating with each other. I bet you associate with people you do not agree with 100 percent.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2016, 05:40:46 pm »
And Soros funded several GOP including Kasich and #neverTrump. Hes rich. Until you can prove he owns Trump like he owns the Democrats all you got is the wealthy associating with each other. I bet you associate with people you do not agree with 100 percent.

Soros' overarching objective is to create chaos and to radically disrupt Western societies. He does so primarily by currency and commodity manipulation, by enriching Progressive funders, think tanks, radical activist organizations, unions and NGO's. He has gotten obscenely wealthy doing so.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2016, 05:43:47 pm »
Soros' overarching objective is to create chaos and to radically disrupt Western societies. He does so primarily by currency and commodity manipulation, by enriching Progressive funders, think tanks, radical activist organizations, unions and NGO's. He has gotten obscenely wealthy doing so.

EXACTLY right!

Bankrupting nations can be EXTREMELY lucrative!

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 05:48:00 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2016, 05:45:18 pm »
EXACTLY right!

Bankrupting nations can be EXTREMELY lucrative!
We cannot pay our debt now. With Hillary it will be worse, much worse for us.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2016, 05:47:16 pm »

Quote from: Mechanicos on May 08, 2016, 04:22:11 pm

https://www.facebook.com/BrianWilliams4Prez/videos/1101949426531259/

Cute video

Trump is a globalist :nono:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2016, 05:51:41 pm »

Trump is a globalist :nono:

The BEST Globalist! Yuge!

- J. R. R. Tolkien