Author Topic: #NeverTrumpers: While Hillary is decimating America, they can shriek ‘Don’t blame us!”  (Read 10718 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If it feels good do it has predictable results.

:facepalm2:

Offline sinkspur

Not if it's turned into a billing system ... and a reduced federal budget.

Come on, Sink.  Where's your "can do!" spirit?    ^-^

You're delusional.  You think a man that will not tackle reforming entitlements--the single biggest contributor the debt--is going to cut funding to PP. 

Trump is a big government guy.  He has said NOTHING about cutting any part of government. 

Why would you believe him even if he did? He lies about everything.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
You're delusional.  You think a man that will not tackle reforming entitlements--the single biggest contributor the debt--is going to cut funding to PP. 

Trump is a big government guy.  He has said NOTHING about cutting any part of government. 

Why would you believe him even if he did? He lies about everything.

I bet he'd be willing to cut two parts.  Congress and the court.  So he can be king.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online roamer_1

Oh that's already coming.   As long as the standard is that you can "marry" who you love there are no limits.

That's right - which validates the premise that what is happening is not 'expanding' the definition of marriage, but rather, destroying marriage- gutting it's (God ordained) purpose, and leaving it a meaningless husk...

Offline driftdiver

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pete, you made your point which is one I happen to agree with.  The personal insult doesn't make it any truer, and simply tears the thread down.

Obviously I didn't make my point with that poster,or they wouldn't have written such a damn-fool reply. There are some people you can only reach by hitting them over the head with a 2x4.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
That's right - which validates the premise that what is happening is not 'expanding' the definition of marriage, but rather, destroying marriage- gutting it's (God ordained) purpose, and leaving it a meaningless husk...

Your marriage turned into a meaningless husk once the SCOTUS sent out its ruling on SSM?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You are really an egotistical bleep. 

Not egotistical,self-confident because I am right. Homosexuals are American citizens just like you,and the only way this country works is when all citizens have equal rights as well as equal responsibilities. FREE people have a right to make personal decisions about their private lives,and decisions don't get any more personal than who you want to marry and spend your life with.

You obviously don't agree,so maybe you would be more comfortable living in North Korea,where Kim Jong Un has been known to make the decisions about who marries who?

Morals and values hold a country togethet.  Take those away and the country falls.

No,it's LAWS that hold a country together. Laws that are fair and consistent that treat people equally.

Sounds like you want that.

How do you know when you don't even understand the The Declaration of Independence states “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"

Maybe you could get someone you know personally to explain this concept to you?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 08:42:41 pm by sneakypete »

Offline driftdiver

Obviously I didn't make my point with that poster,or they wouldn't have written such a damn-fool reply. There are some people you can only reach by hitting them over the head with a 2x4.

Ignorant and foolish must be a hard way to go thru life for ya.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ignorant and foolish must be a hard way to go thru life for ya.

Well,if I ever need any tips I know who to ask for expert advise on it,don't I?

Offline Mod2

Guys. I'm getting bored having to keep an eye on the same thread all the time. The thread has drifted far afield from the initial flamebait. Can we get back on topic please?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 08:46:09 pm by Mod2 »

You're delusional. 

Just so you understand---when you reach into your insult bag, I know I've won the point.

Offline driftdiver

Not egotistical,self-confident because I am right. Homosexuals are American citizens just like you,and the only way this country works is when all citizens have equal rights as well as equal responsibilities. FREE people have a right to make personal decisions about their private lives,and decisions don't get any more personal than who you want to marry and spend your life with.

You obviously don't agree,so maybe you would be more comfortable living in North Korea,where Kim Jong Un has been known to make the decisions about who marries who?

No,it's LAWS that hold a country together. Laws that are fair and consistent that treat people equally.

How do you know when you don't even understand the The Declaration of Independence states “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"

Maybe you could get someone you know personally to explain this concept to you?

Lawson are meaningless without an underlying set of values.  Our laws make all kinds of social standards based on our values.   Many are built from tradition dating back hundreds of years.  What your talking about is letting the minority dictate to the majority.   That is not how our country was built. 

Guys. I'm getting bored having to keep an eye on the same thread all the time. The thread has drifted far afield from the initial flamebait. Can we get back on topic please?

Time for "From our Members"???

PS:  I love your "flamebait"   :laugh:

« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 08:50:16 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sinkspur

Just so you understand---when you reach into your insult bag, I know I've won the point.

Just so YOU understand:  you responded to none of the arguments I made.

I know I've won the point.

Besides, I'm just Donald Trump now.

Just so YOU understand:  you responded to none of the arguments I made.

I know I've won the point.

Besides, I'm just Donald Trump now.

I responded with concrete suggestions of alternative funding arrangements.  And I did it without insulting you.

So I win   :tongue2:

Offline sinkspur

I responded with concrete suggestions of alternative funding arrangements.  And I did it without insulting you.

So I win   :tongue2:

Actually, no.

YOu didn't answer the arguments I made that Trump is big government guy and has never spoken of making any part of government smaller.

Insults are fine. Donald Trump says so.

Offline MACVSOG68

Point is no one has effectively challenged your point.  You don't need the 2X4 insult to add emphasis.  Some things can just stand on their own, and your earlier post did.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I will rise to agree with @driftdiver .

Well,it's a free country for time being,and you still have a right to be wrong.

What will be next? Pedophilia? Beastiality? Does that seem absurd? 

Uhhhhh,point out the links between Pedophilia and Bestality and adult homosexuals wanting to marry each other.

It's like trying to compare an airplane to a city bus.

But then, Homo marriage seemed absurd not so very long ago.

Maybe to the people in your religious group,but not to the rest of the world. Many American Indian tribes had "out" homosexuals who lived together as a couple just like the heterosexual couples. My memory ain't what it used to be,but I am pretty sure homosexual partners were pretty common in ancient Greece,too. Probably in other cultures as well.

YOUR antagonism towards homosexuality is based on your religious dogma,which is only around 2,000  years old. Which is fine as long as you maintain that no one in your cult that marries someone of the same gender can remain a member of your religious cult. Where it is no longer "fine" is when you try to use your religious dogma to supersede the US Constitution and force YOUR religious beliefs on the rest of us. That's where the rubber meets the road. 

BTW,don't get upset at my use of the word "cult". ALL religious organizations are cults. It's a basic qualification in order to be a member of one,and there are dozens,maybe even hundreds of different ones.

Sometimes you have to draw a hard line, and defend it.

You,me,nor anyone else can have it both ways. If YOU want to live free you MUST allow others the same right because any government that has the power to tell homosexuals they can't marry also has the power to tell YOU who YOU MUST marry. Or to tell you that you can't marry at all.

We are either all free,or none of us are free.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 09:06:59 pm by sneakypete »

Online roamer_1

Your marriage turned into a meaningless husk once the SCOTUS sent out its ruling on SSM?

No, I am speaking to the definition of what marriage is.

In fact, marriage was first assaulted by no-fault divorce. Removing the aspect of covenant left it open to the absurdity of today.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If he funds PP, he funds abortion.  Trump has no intention of defunding PP and we both know it.

Planned Parenthood (don't use PP. People will think you mean Pay Pal) is just one of MANY so-called "charities" that have no business receiving one thin dime from the government. They already get a break by paying no taxes because they are ,or are supposed to be, charities,so WTH should we,the taxpayers,give them any more?

"Sink or swim" should be the keywords that are related to all the charities. If the citizens aren't willing to donate,maybe they SHOULD go out of business?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh that's already coming.   As long as the standard is that you can "marry" who you love there are no limits.

Oh,yeah,because they have so much in common,huh?

You obviously think people don't have a right to pick who they marry. Did the government pick out your bride for you? If not,WTF are you to tell other people THEY don't get to pick?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If it feels good do it has predictable results.

Are you now claiming you enjoy pedophilia and homosexuality? You obviously think they feel good because you just said so.

Online roamer_1

We are either all free,or none of us are free.

I would love to counter you point by point, but I see that the mod has ended this sidebar.

We are not free.
Liberty has responsibilities. Freedom has consequences.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

HorseHillary! Trot your God out here and let him say so in public,or quit making this ridiculous claim.

Remember all the reports of claims early in the 20th Century that "If God had wanted man to fly he would have them be born wearing wings"?

YOU do not get to dictate to ME how I have to live my life because your dogma says some mythical creature demands it. The more Christians babble that nonsense,the more you sound like Muslims.