Author Topic: #NeverTrumpers: While Hillary is decimating America, they can shriek ‘Don’t blame us!”  (Read 10573 times)

Offline flowers

Why wasn't Cruz able to beat Trump in these primaries? 

Offline sinkspur

I think you are mistaken in assuming that everyone who opposes Trump does so because they were a huge fan of Ted Cruz and evangelism.  Speaking only for myself, that's not the case, but I think that a whole lot of people who oppose Trump weren't huge fans of Cruz either.  I thought Cruz was a lousy candidate -- just less lousy than Trump.  My preference was Rubio, but I could have settled for just about anyone else.  I'd have hated Bush or Kasich, but I'd have voted for them, or for Cruz.

What I can't overlook is the kind of anti-issue, personal attack, gutter campaign Trump ran.  I honestly think it is a tremendous embarrassment that someone that guttural won the nomination.

You're on target.  Trump said yesterday that this election was about him.  He's asking us to make a choice as to whether he should be president.  No other reason.

The answer is NO.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline GrouchoTex

I have to say, while I am not 100% never Trump, I am pretty darn close.
I almost sat out the Romney/Obama election in 2012, but ended up voting for Romney anyway.
It is very hard for me to vote for the lesser of 2 liberals :shrug:

Offline sinkspur

Why wasn't Cruz able to beat Trump in these primaries?

The primaries are over.  Your guy won.  Why do  you insist on an autopsy.

I'm focused on the future.  So are a lot of those who are #NeverTrump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I almost sat out the Romney/Obama election in 2012, but ended up voting for Romney anyway.

As am I...and a thread like this posted just to incite and insult doesn't help.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mechanicos

The primaries are over.  Your guy won.  Why do  you insist on an autopsy.

I'm focused on the future.  So are a lot of those who are #NeverTrump.
#NeverTrump = #AlwaysHillary
Facts are facts
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Maybe you all should a considered it before employing the scorched earth tactics.   Throwing crude insults out at everyone who disagreed with you.  Using hate and every despicable trick in the book to silence your opponent.

Because if acting like the typical trump supporter is the alternative then you all can choke on the results and I'll happily piss on your grave.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

Facts are facts

TRUMP =Hillary

Facts are facts

Offline Mechanicos

As am I...and a thread like this posted just to incite and insult doesn't help.
It was not posted to insult. I posted it to force awareness of the untenable situation caused by the #NeverTrump crowd if most of them do not come around to change for saving America by November.  The Fact is Hillary is the enemy. Most of the #NeverTrump material is now coming from the Liberals using the emotional vulnerabilities of the Cruz people after he dropped out to divide the GOP base.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline driftdiver

I am so sick of these ignorant attacks that I am probably going to start pushing people to skip the election.   It doesn't matter.   They want to silence us then so be it.   They'll silence our vote too.

Offline driftdiver

It was not posted to insult. I posted it to force awareness of the untenable situation caused by the #NeverTrump crowd if most of them do not come around to change for saving America by November.  The Fact is Hillary is the enemy. Most of the #NeverTrump material is now coming from the Liberals using the emotional vulnerabilities of the Cruz people after he dropped out to divide the GOP base.

You posted it to gloat and stroke your ego.

You want to silence the opposition.

#dontvote2016

Offline GrouchoTex

This would be the first election that I have sat out in since my first presidential election in 1984, if I choose to do so.
I voted for the eventual loser in the General with GHWB 2nd term, Dole, McCain, and Romney.
Got wins with Reagan's 2nd term, GHWB 1st term, and W's two terms.
I don't know how to describe it, but this just feels different this time around.
It seems like we have nominated the one candidate who had the least likely chance to beat Hillary of all the candidates that ran, and I think it is because he is the one most like her, to be frank.
I should also mention the bad manners trump has exhibited.
He is supposed to be the face of or Nation out to the rest o the civilized world.
I could go on about the rancor from Trump supporters, even today, after they have the nomination sewn up, but I could look past that.
Odd, but it seems that they cannot, and have told many of us that they do not need our support anyway.
How can they say they do not need our support and then chastise us when we are reluctant to give it to them?
Bizarre. I don't remember seeing anything like it.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Facts are facts
No. What about #NeitherTrumpNorHillary? They're not the only two on the ballot, you know.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Mod2

You posted it to start a fight.

That shit may fly on FR. It doesn't here. Got it?

Offline Mechanicos

Again...look at most of the NeverTrump people - objectively.  Are most of them really diehard Cruz supporters?  I don't think so.  I think most of them, all along, were as much "anti-Trump" as "pro" any other candidate.

You should realize that a lot of the opposition to Trump is principled, not just "butthurt".
I study the 6 Corp Media to see how they do their disinformation to control what we think. The double Flip and other stories source back to the same people. Such as MSNBC etc. Its depressing to see how easy they own the minds of so many conservatives who normally would use their superior analysis skills to see whats happening because of the targeted content used that appeals to their normalcy bias.

The enemy is the Globalists - The open border carve-up America crowd. Its not the people who are Patriots as well as Christians. I see the principles position as articulated by the #neverTrump crowd as not logical. For one the vast majority of the principles at issue are for areas the President has no Constitutional authority to control. The Areas the President can work that can change the areas involving principles we need changed are the Courts (nominations), Education (eliminating Common core, returning control to local) and Religious freedom (Protecting it). This is how you get what you want.

Cruz could not do this as he was owned by special interests. None of the others could either. None of them were the ones to defiine these issues in the Campaign. Trump did. I see no reason to dismiss this yet.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
  Most of the #NeverTrump material is now coming from the Liberals using the emotional vulnerabilities of the Cruz people after he dropped out to divide the GOP base.

Spare me the psycho babble. Puh-leeze.

Oprah much?

Offline bolobaby

Facts are facts

You're desperation to be validated is kind of sad to watch.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline flowers

You posted it to start a fight.

That shit may fly on FR. It doesn't here. Got it?
Good grief here we go again. Mechanicos I see you didn't get the memo.....anything that you being a Trump person post is considered starting a fight. @Mechanicos
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 09:49:35 pm by flowers »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The enemy is the Globalists - The open border carve-up America crowd.

Especially those guys that call for elimination of financial borders and a world financial system. They are the worst, wouldn't you agree?

Offline Mechanicos

Especially those guys that call for elimination of financial borders and a world financial system. They are the worst, wouldn't you agree?
Very much so.

Offline GrouchoTex

That's the difference between the Trump Believers, and the Trump Realists.  The Believers are saying the former, and the Realists are saying the latter.

I think.  Possibly Believers are saying both, to the annoyance/embarassment of the Realists.

Maybe I am just hearing more from the believers than the realists.
Maybe they are just louder, I don't know.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Very much so.

I'm very much so glad you agree, because the guy calling for a world financial order just a few years ago was Trump himself.

Remember, this is the guy who has been business partners with George Soros- Grove Capitol and Fortress Investments have been major funders of Trump's various projects. That's just the tip of the iceberg.. do you want to go down that rabbit hole?

Offline bolobaby

Good grief here we go again. Mechanicos I see you didn't get the memo.....anything that you being a Trump person post is considered starting a fight. @Mechanicos

It's one thing to create a post about the virtues of your candidate, why he will be the shiniest president ever, and attempt to convince others to join you.

It's something else entirely to post a logical fallacy, and incomplete argument that is easily debunked, then add whiny pictures of people taking their balls and going home in an effort to say, "You all suck! Now get in line, losers!"

Face it - the Trump crowd has their man. Now they look like this:

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Mechanicos

I'm very much so glad you agree, because the guy calling for a world financial order just a few years ago was Trump himself.

Remember, this is the guy who has been business partners with George Soros- Grove Capitol and Fortress Investments have been major funders of Trump's various projects. That's just the tip of the iceberg.. do you want to go down that rabbit hole?

Do you have anything from after Paris and CA? Nope all you have is stuff before America was known to be on the path of destruction. Trump loves America.  Do you?

Offline GrouchoTex

It's one thing to create a post about the virtues of your candidate, why he will be the shiniest president ever, and attempt to convince others to join you.

It's something else entirely to post a logical fallacy, and incomplete argument that is easily debunked, then add whiny pictures of people taking their balls and going home in an effort to say, "You all suck! Now get in line, losers!"

Face it - the Trump crowd has their man. Now they look like this:

Should some one say "Please Clap"?